The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor All Stars State of the Spoiling Episode 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ExInterper 3093 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-13-04, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ExInterper Click to send private message to ExInterper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor All Stars State of the Spoiling Episode 11"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-04 AT 07:44 PM (EST)

Episode Eleven

Last time, on All-Star Survivor Spoiling:

After Lex and Kathy made a huge tactical error keeping Amber over Jerri (and who would have EVER said that three months ago without laughing?), Lex seemed the most likely to go from game strategy. But then Shakes came up with some decent logic about why Kathy would actually be the next to go. As IE and KObrien_Fan held their breath, game logic prevailed over the power of the spinning head, and Lex was sent packing, and hopefully will spend some of his time looking up the word "hypocrite" while waiting for the complementary hairstylist to perfect his Mohawk.

Cue the Survivor Theme Remix!

Episode 11: "A Thoughtful Gesture or a Deceptive Plan?"

SeeBS Misdirection
Courtesy of everyone's favorite Kittyloaf:
Feeling isolated, Kathy works to reconcile with a tribemate.
After several castaways are brought to tears, one Survivor surprises all.
Paranoia plagues Jenna, who witnesses a strategy session amongst tribemates.
Scrambling, panic and pleading intensify as Tribal Council approaches.

Everyone seems to agree that the last two lines are about Kathy's efforts to get her head off the chopping block, and that the second line will relate in someway to the impending family reward. As to who "surprises," the jury's still out, but it's probably going to be whoever wins the reward.

Vidcaps
We've got the old-fashioned Vidcaps and your new-fangled Webcaps.

Both focus on the upcoming family video reward and on Kathy's apparent attempt to get Chapera to turn on Jenna to save her own skin. Speculation on the videocaps thread is that Jenna might win RC or at least will get to share in it from her "tears of joy" (thus meaning she FINALLY gets her video 7 seasons after the first season) and that Rob's cockiness indicates that he wins immunity. The webcaps tell us that there's only 1 reward and 1 immunity. Speculation in that thread is that Shii-Ann wins reward and opts to share, a la Amazon Matthew. They've got a pretty good still of everyone toasting the winner in Shii's general direction, so take that for what you will. Immunity challenge would appear to be some sort of obstacle course with "heats:" Rob, Amber, Shii-Ann and Alicia v. Tom, Rupert, Kathy and Jenna. Speculation is that the heats will eliminate half the field each time, going from 8 to 4 to 2 to 1. If Rob's team wins, then everyone seems to think that Rob should coast to the IC win.

Lex's Post-Game Whining
Lex fulfills his inner Daw by doing the traditional Early Show and web chat. The threads mostly are analyzing Lex's martyr complex and his inability to separate the game from real life, but one interesting point is that Lex and Rob are apparently not friends in real life any more. If Rob makes it to F2, it seems to indicate that Lex will vote for whoever is opposing him just out of spite. You know, I used to respect Lex…sigh.

Who's the Bootee?
Well…let's just say everything is pointing in one direction: Kathy's. From a game logic perspective, Kathy's two alliance-mates have either gotten the heave-ho, or are Shii-Ann. Either way, logic tells us Kathy's next. The family visit usually happens next week, and we've got spoilers indicating that Kathy's family member got to Panama and then was told to go home. Plus, in that thread, KOBrien_Fan reported (at post #23) that Kathy will not have her regularly scheduled viewing party, indicating that she will likely be in NY doing the DAW thing. Snewser's got her going next in his scorecard, and he's got 4 checkmarks for week 11. There's still a chance the impossible could happen, but let's face it folks: if it looks like a Kathy boot, smells like a Kathy boot and sounds like a Kathy boot, then it's gonna be a Kathy boot.

However, Kathy isn't going down without a fight, as the Vidcaps indicate that she apparently is trying to rally support around getting Jenna booted. However, some are speculating that she might be trying to indicate that she wouldn't want Jenna to win in order to get Tom to ally with Jenna rather than Romber. However, she could just find Jenna annoying…. Either or.

Long Term Spoilers/Miscellaneous
Veruca's After the Twist Thread continues to provide some great insights about the editing of the game, potential alliances, what seating at TCs really means, and evaluating the strength of the bonds between the players. There's a lot there, and way too much to summarize here, so go take a look and see the work of some of the best spoilers on the net.

We also may want to keep in mind Alicia's Key Quote, when she promised to never write Rob's name down. Some have speculated that his could mean that Alicia may be the swing vote away from Rob if he gets to Final 2 when she fulfills her promise and never writes his name down. I'm not sure that's what happens, but I like the theory.

Marcopolo once again puts his typing and humor skills to the test to give us Survivor Insider. Some interesting stuff in there, and Marco's always a good read.

Our episode title for next week is perhaps the best description of our remaining contestants as I've ever heard: "Stupid People, Stupid, Stupid People.

We've got a small thread on betting sites and who they've got the best odds on. The sites seem to be steering clear of Romber based on spoilers, and Jenna and Tom are getting pretty good odds. It may be nothing, but last season's betting site info ended up having some spoiler value too.

Keep track of our analysis of Snewser's Scorecard or go right to the source.

We've said it once, and we'll say it again: We *heart* Guidelines. You should too.

New Threads
A thread popped up Tuesday afternoon speculating on what happens at endgame, if Snewser's apparent final three of Jenna, Amber and Rob happen. This, of course, assumes that the last three people on Snewser's score card actually are the final three, of course. But there some good speculation going on there, so check it out.

I think that's it. If any late breaking news comes my way, I'll update. Feel free to post any additions or corrections as well. Now I? Am off to finish this freakin' Biotech Law paper. Isn't it May yet?

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

Yet another Jslice masterpiece!
"They say the next big thing is here, that the revolution's near.
But to me it seems quite clear that it's all just a little bit of history repeating." -- Propellerheads

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor All Stars State of the... Ra_8secs 04-13-04 1
 RE: Survivor All Stars State of the... TenPin 04-13-04 2
 RE: Survivor All Stars State of the... Flowerpower 04-13-04 3
 RE: Survivor All Stars State of the... KObrien_fan 04-13-04 4
   RE: Survivor All Stars State of the... PsychoKitty 04-16-04 19
 RE: Survivor All Stars State of the... RudyRules 04-13-04 5
   RE: Survivor All Stars State of the... ExInterper 04-13-04 9
 RE: Survivor All Stars State of the... SurvivorMack 04-13-04 6
 RE: Survivor All Stars State of the... emydi 04-13-04 7
 RE: Survivor All Stars State of the... DoodleBug 04-13-04 8
 RE: Survivor All Stars State of the... LookeeLoo 04-13-04 10
 RE: Survivor All Stars State of the... Krautboy 04-14-04 11
   RE: Survivor All Stars State of the... leogirl_21 04-14-04 12
 RE: Survivor All Stars State of the... Monicanada 04-14-04 13
 RE: Survivor All Stars State of the... Brownroach 04-14-04 14
   RE: Survivor All Stars State of the... bobstew617 04-14-04 17
 RE: Survivor All Stars State of the... oddglass2 04-14-04 15
 RE: Survivor All Stars State of the... Emily RugBurn 04-14-04 16
 RE: Survivor All Stars State of the... Tinman 04-15-04 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-13-04, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor All Stars State of the Spoiling Episode 11"
Excellent summary

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-13-04, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor All Stars State of the Spoiling Episode 11"
Great job ExI. Clear and Concise

Don't worry May is on it's way.

TenPin

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intellegent, but the most responsive to change."
Charles Darwin

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-04, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor All Stars State of the Spoiling Episode 11"
Awesome SOTS! Concise yet encompassing! Pretty much covers the week. Thanks, great job!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor All Stars State of the Spoiling Episode 11"
Nice job ExI, though I hate to see Kathy go, I know it is her time. She played way too emotionally to go any further.

PsychoKitty 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-16-04, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Survivor All Stars State of the Spoiling Episode 11"
I have to agree with you. I am really sorry to see Kathy go. I really liked her and felt she was cheated from winning Survivor before. She was just a great player then and really deserved to win. This time, she has been showing her emotions alot (probably not a good idea) and making some poor decisions like who to trust. Though I certainly wasn't sorry to see Jerri go! That result was just fine with me. But I am sorry she got railroaded out. I hope she does find a way to make a million dollars because she deserves the very best.

PsychoKitty

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor All Stars State of the Spoiling Episode 11"
Good job EI.
Now get back to writing that paper!

Your 2003 College Football Pool Ultimate Prize Winner!

ExInterper 3093 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-13-04, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ExInterper Click to send private message to ExInterper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor All Stars State of the Spoiling Episode 11"
Yeah I know...but I really don't wanna.

Yet another Jslice masterpiece!
"They say the next big thing is here, that the revolution's near.
But to me it seems quite clear that it's all just a little bit of history repeating." -- Propellerheads

SurvivorMack 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-13-04, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorMack Click to send private message to SurvivorMack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor All Stars State of the Spoiling Episode 11"
Great job! It really looks like Kathy will join Rob C as one of the greatest players to never win, who should have won, but played like an idiot the second time around :-P

~ The Mack

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor All Stars State of the Spoiling Episode 11"
Thanks ExI, great job!

emydi

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor All Stars State of the Spoiling Episode 11"
Great job, Terp! I'm beginning to wonder if all Lex's talk about not being friends with Rob any more is just a ruse. I don't know. I used to respect Lex too. Guess I still wanna.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-13-04, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor All Stars State of the Spoiling Episode 11"
Thanks ExI! This flowed very nicely!

A Slicey original

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-14-04, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor All Stars State of the Spoiling Episode 11"
Thanks ExI! I've been gone for a few weeks and this is just what I needed to get back up to speed. Thanks for the great summary!

Krautboy

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-14-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor All Stars State of the Spoiling Episode 11"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-04 AT 11:03 AM (EST)

Very good job...thanks!

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor All Stars State of the Spoiling Episode 11"
Well done, ExI! Thanks.

Created by the amazing J Slice!
Go Habs Go! Please!?! <\*desperation*>

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor All Stars State of the Spoiling Episode 11"
Very cool job, ExInterper!

(...drumming fingers, also waiting for May and for this cast of stupid players to be history...)

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor All Stars State of the Spoiling Episode 11"
(...drumming fingers, also waiting for May and for this cast of stupid players to be history...)

I'm glad I'm not the ONLY one who thinks this way!
ExInterper, WONDERFUL job--very organized SOTS, even though I don't like the results. (IE, KO, and I will go cry in our little corner now...)

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-14-04, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor All Stars State of the Spoiling Episode 11"
Thank-you for the summary - as always it helps with the voting thread! Great job.

Emily RugBurn 663 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Emily%20RugBurn Click to send private message to Emily%20RugBurn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor All Stars State of the Spoiling Episode 11"
Excellent job, ExI. I've been too busy to read, read, read this week's discussions -- this is just what I needed to get back in the game.

REALLY great job bringin' it all together. Cheers to you!

~ EmRB

Tinman 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-15-04, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinman Click to send private message to Tinman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Survivor All Stars State of the Spoiling Episode 11"
Great SOTS, EI! Now - get your homework done!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •