The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kudos to Conspiracy Jim and Wallflower"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cacoethos 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-24-00, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cacoethos Click to send private message to cacoethos Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kudos to Conspiracy Jim and Wallflower"
I have to give congrats where they're due: Conspiracy Jim (in his post entitled "**survivor book cover-true spoiler?**)(http://www.survivorblows.com/survivorblows/boards/DCForumID2/149.shtml)starts out "I can't help thinking that there is more to the Survivor book cover...".
With help from the pictures from Wallflower (and ultimately Aja at SS.com)he suggests that the picture of the person on the front cover may be bogus, but the torch that they are carrying is not. The torch in fact seems to be Richard's with the skull attached, and it would seem that it's the same skull that we saw in the three frame shot of the E13 preview.
Good work CJ ! Sadly, the clue was in front of us all the time ...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kudos to Conspiracy Jim and Wal... Kalsteau 08-24-00 1
   RE: Kudos to Conspiracy Jim and Wal... Rat Chef 08-24-00 2
 RE: Kudos to Conspiracy Jim and Wal... Conspiracy Jim 08-24-00 3
 RE: I don't deserve any credit but... Wallflower 08-24-00 4
   RE: I don't deserve any credit but... finner 08-24-00 5
       RE: I don't deserve any credit but... Kalsteau 08-25-00 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kalsteau 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-24-00, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kalsteau Click to send private message to Kalsteau Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kudos to Conspiracy Jim and Wallflower"
Clue??? You've got to be kidding! This is just another
example on how every little thing became over-analyzed
to death on ss.com (particularly aja!)

Post game show said it all. Rich was the only one with a
pre-conceived plan, the alliance rolled to the Final Four,
and with a little luck he won the million.

Everyone will have a plan on Survivor II ... which may or
may not work to the shows benefit.

Rat Chef 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-24-00, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rat%20Chef Click to send private message to Rat%20Chef Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kudos to Conspiracy Jim and Wallflower"
<<Clue??? You've got to be kidding! This is just another
example on how every little thing became over-analyzed
to death on ss.com (particularly aja!) >>

Just as satisfying as seeing this puncturing here at Blowburg, was watching the reunion show last night and not once hearing Suckville or its Succubae mentioned (hell, Gumball didn't even use aja's Rich Dance ... they used the original tape, the one she purloined for her little moment in the sun). After all the anticipation over there that ss.com would somehow become part of the last-night lore of "survivor," alas! it didn't happen. Perhaps the 16 castaways had other matters on their mind(s) than the occasional taste of bon-bon they receive when some of them stop by Suckville.

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-24-00, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kudos to Conspiracy Jim and Wallflower"
cacoethos,
I thankyou for the compliment and I do feel that the book cover truly was/is the Survivors from the show. I also believe that the released book cover will be of Rich and the clue was his torch. I still cannot believe how bad Gervase screwed up and the fact that MB showed us the winner in his "less than one second" promo...

Simply amazing.

CJ

Wallflower 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-24-00, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower Click to send private message to Wallflower Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I don't deserve any credit but thank you"
I merely borrowed the pics from SS after Jim requested them. The only reason I knew Richard had the skull on his torch was from SS too. I actually thought Rudy was going to be the winner.

I give Jim credit for picking Rich as the winner but I think it remains to be seen whether the image or the torch on the cover is Richard's.

The split second showing of the skull in the preview probably was the clue however.
~Wallflower

finner 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-24-00, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finner Click to send private message to finner Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I don't deserve any credit but thank you"
I could have sworn that Jim picked Sue to win and than challenged everybody to pick his theory apart.
I on the other hand did pick Rich, based on the gender slip by Gervase and the fact that Rudy would not win an immunity. I deserve lots and lots of praise. Come on guys and gals, tell me how wonderful I am, and how you are going to bow down to my superior sleuthing skills. Tell me how you think that I am "da bomb", and that you can't wait for Survivor II to start so you will be able to read all my fascinating posts..

Kalsteau 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-25-00, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kalsteau Click to send private message to Kalsteau Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I don't deserve any credit but thank you"
You da man finner! Or is that woman? ... just what the hell
are you??? Hmmm, I'll still make you the early odds on
favorite to correctly pick the winner of Survivor II !

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •