The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Shii is a fighter..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

speedstr24 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-09-04, 04:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail speedstr24 Click to send private message to speedstr24 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Shii is a fighter..."
I've been lurking for way too long! Just thought I'd add my two cents into the speculation... I've got 4 points to this thread...

1)I think that one thing that we HAVE to remember is that the editing is there FOR A REASON. There are a TON of stuff that we are NOT shown that could be shown FOR A REASON. The fact that Jenna talked about open conflict at camp and us not actually seeing footage of this is significant, I think. Why did we only see the conflict between Lex, Rob and Kathy?? Why were we not shown the other conflicts?

2)Another thing to remember is that all of these survivors have previous relationships with each other that is almost impossible for us to decipher. For example, I don't know if all of you saw it, but it you guys see Shii Ann hug Alicia at camp fire? It happened really fast so I'm not 100% sure it happened... but there is a perfect example of a relationship that MUST have been developed outside of this survivor series. Why else would Shii be that comfortable in hugging Alicia when they've only merged for a day or two?

One way that we can try to assess previous relationships is where people are sitting during tribal council.

3) I really don't understand why everyone here is sooooo negative towards shii ann??? Just because she has disappeared for a few episodes doesn't mean that she is doing nothing. I don't know if you all remember she from thailand, but she was a FIGHTER. She clawed and dug her way OUT of getting voted out early on in the game. She had to fight a majority that disliked her and she still lasted until right before the merge. She would have lasted longer if it had not been for that stupid non-merge. Way to kill the drama from that series.

She has never really been threatened here and so she has never had to fight for her position. She was a bit with colby and so we saw a storyline develop between her and colby. We know who got voted out and who didn't. Some people say she had nothing to do with it... when there are only 5 people in a tribe, every vote counts! Just because she is not visible now doesn't mean she isn't going to come out sooner or later.

I think she is invisible now because the drama between Lex, Kathy and Rob is the most interesting storyline. Also, that is being played to the most dramatic effect so that we don't have to worry about the dynamics that will be played out once kathy and lex are gone.

4)I don't know about everyone else, but I feel like this has become the ROB show. He may be okay in bits and chunks... but this is tooooo much! I know that some of the most dramatic storylines are with him (his conflict with kathy, lex and his relationship with amber), but come on! Ugh... It also makes me feel that the more in the spotlight he is, the less shot he has at making final 4. It's just too much time in the spotlight.

One interesting thing is how shii ann (until lex and kathy this episode) and rupert have been the only people to talk negatively about Rob. I wonder if Burnett is slowly setting up a possible encounter of shii vs rob. I think that if shii wants to survive in this game, she may very well have to go up against rob.

there is just alot that is being hidden. I know that the spoilers say that it's a jenna, rupert, rob and amber final... but this alliance (with tom) has been pounded into us from the beginning of the show. If this was the actual final four, burnett should have tried to hide it just a bit more... or at least shown us an alternative. I have a feeling that it may be 2 or 3 out of this four that make it, but not all four. I think that shii may just work her way into the final four.

just some thought from a student that is not studying when he should be! lol

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Shii is a fighter... ElroyJetson 04-09-04 1
 RE: Shii is a fighter... udg 04-09-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-09-04, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Shii is a fighter..."
In my opinion, Shii is a non-entity and one of the least deserving A.S.S. survivors. She brings nothing strategically or phyiscally to the game.

She was hugging Alicia (and then Rupert) as a way to endear herself to that tribe (in other words, kiss a.s.s.). In the reward challenge, she was out in the first round.

She has no game.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-09-04, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Shii is a fighter..."
Welcome to the forum, speedstr24! This post would be more appropriate for the editing thread that VerucaSalt has going on here. This board is so high volume that we work hard to try to keep things nice and tidy. Check out the Spoiler Forum Guidelines (New and Improved).

---
UDG

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •