The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Freeze Frame"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-21-05, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Freeze Frame"
This is a fun game they play on the America's Top Model Board. Someone posts a picture each week and everyone writes a caption. They usually manage to catch all the women in one shot, but I was unable to do it today. Sorry for the bad quality, it's just a photo of my tv screen. What would your caption be?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Freeze Frame inmynottobehumbleopinion 11-21-05 1
 RE: Freeze Frame treppfter 11-21-05 2
   RE: Freeze Frame wiskysgrl 11-21-05 3
       RE: Freeze Frame Flowerpetal 11-21-05 4
 RE: Freeze Frame treppfter 11-21-05 5
   RE: Freeze Frame Snackerson 11-22-05 6
       RE: Freeze Frame babycat524 11-22-05 7
 RE: Freeze Frame LisaA 11-22-05 8
 RE: Freeze Frame RosieRoo 11-22-05 9
 RE: Freeze Frame rayna1 11-23-05 10
 RE: Freeze Frame grace488 11-23-05 11
   RE: Freeze Frame kipkano 11-23-05 12
       RE: Freeze Frame Zoey 11-23-05 13
           RE: Freeze Frame lifeless_93 11-24-05 14
 RE: Freeze Frame AshLanie 11-24-05 15
 RE: Freeze Frame quiller 11-24-05 16
 RE: Freeze Frame EnfanTerrible 11-25-05 17
   RE: Freeze Frame sharon2 11-25-05 18
       RE: Freeze Frame EnfanTerrible 11-27-05 19
           RE: Freeze Frame ShayShay1981 11-28-05 20
 RE: Freeze Frame Gastylin 11-28-05 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

inmynottobehumbleopinion 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-21-05, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail inmynottobehumbleopinion Click to send private message to inmynottobehumbleopinion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Freeze Frame"
For some reason I see that picture of them and I think they look like they are the next guests for Jerry Springer. TJ plays the man who dresses like the woman and Christina plays the stripper that stole TJ's boyfriend. so I guess the caption I would choose is,
NEXT TIME ON JERRY SPRINGER

treppfter 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-21-05, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail treppfter Click to send private message to treppfter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Freeze Frame"
" Hey your not Lisa Kudrow, I thought this was a Friends Spin-off--I came here to be discovered, ahhh!"

wiskysgrl 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-21-05, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wiskysgrl Click to send private message to wiskysgrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Freeze Frame"
TJ I can't believe you said my butt looks fat in these pants. How rude!

Flowerpetal 18 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpetal Click to send private message to Flowerpetal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Freeze Frame"
Christina to TJ: "Look lady, you have pissed me off for the last time!"

treppfter 21 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail treppfter Click to send private message to treppfter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Freeze Frame"
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-05 AT 11:30 AM (EST)

"I

Snackerson 54 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-05, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snackerson Click to send private message to Snackerson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Freeze Frame"
"TJ I can't believe you took my camisole. It is the only business shirt I have!"

babycat524 15 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-05, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail babycat524 Click to send private message to babycat524 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Freeze Frame"
hehehe! I think Snackerson is the winner! This one will be hard to beat.

LisaA 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-22-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaA Click to send private message to LisaA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Freeze Frame"
I find a deep-plunging vee-neck very comfortable with the right foundation garment. You just lean over and you've got a man's attention.

RosieRoo 150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-22-05, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RosieRoo Click to send private message to RosieRoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Freeze Frame"
"You did WHAT for $20?"

rayna1 20 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-05, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rayna1 Click to send private message to rayna1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Freeze Frame"
OOOH! Someone please get the one of Jill poking her head out from behind that huge trashcan and blanket on the couch IV made her hold!!!! ROFL To see her react to that; it looked to me like it had been used- GROSS!!!

grace488 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-23-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grace488 Click to send private message to grace488 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Freeze Frame"
TJ :
"I know my face looks like I give a crap -but do you really believe I would buy into anything a 16 yr old bride and a 20 year old hooker would offer?"

kipkano 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-23-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kipkano Click to send private message to kipkano Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Freeze Frame"
TJ: "This is my impersonation of John Kerry. See how I can make my face so long"?

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-23-05, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Freeze Frame"
TJ: "I can pull my shirt down and be provocative, too. The only reason men don't stare at me is because I'm hard to connect with."

Christina: "Funny, you connect with Jessica real well. Ohhhh, I get it, you like "innies", not "outies".

TJ: "Well, I can use a strap on".

Christina: "Uh, I don't think that's what Jessica meant. You could, however, ask Allyson to bring her harry boob to you. I think innies are the reason she stays in the house anyway. Meg is gone, but you could be her "Boo Boo for now".

lifeless_93 65 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-05, 05:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lifeless_93 Click to send private message to lifeless_93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Freeze Frame"
Zoey,
When I read your post I almost fell out of the chair laughing.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-24-05, 06:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Freeze Frame"
TJ to Christina:

I told you: Get the money first.

quiller 268 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-24-05, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail quiller Click to send private message to quiller Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Freeze Frame"
Christina: I keep telling you, if you want the guys to like you, you have to OPEN your mouth

11-25-05, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Freeze Frame"
That's enough. I know we are not supposed to comment on each others' posts but I have asked for my thread to be locked. A thank you to those who responded with a funny caption before the thread took an unfortunate turn.

sharon2 22 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-05, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharon2 Click to send private message to sharon2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Freeze Frame"
>That's enough. I know we are
>not supposed to comment on
>each others' posts but I
>have asked for my thread
>to be locked. A thank
>you to those who responded
>with a funny caption before
>the thread took an unfortunate
>turn.

Do try again sometime, though, enfan. I enjoyed it for a while.

Appreciate your effort.

Sharon_L

11-27-05, 03:22 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Freeze Frame"
OK Sharon, thanks

ShayShay1981 70 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShayShay1981 Click to send private message to ShayShay1981 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Freeze Frame"
I think you should keep it going! DO another one, these are funny. What some people think is funny, others may find crude or rude or just plain wrong. Opinions are like butholes, everybodys got one! Thats the joy of free speech! Keep it going, It is still funny.

Gastylin 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-28-05, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gastylin Click to send private message to Gastylin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Freeze Frame"
Narrator: "Today on SMACKDOWN: We're playing Who Da Ho?"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •