The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Group 4 Thread! (Mild Spoilers)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-01-04, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Group 4 Thread! (Mild Spoilers)"
It's time to talk about Group 4!

George Huff (The guy who looked old)
Heather Piccini (Compared to Kimberly Caldwell)
Jasmine Trias (The mystery girl who is supposed to be mini-Kelly)
John Stevens (Dean Martin Guy)
John Preator (Guy who was in the boring group in LA auditions)
Lisa Wilson (Bikini Model)
Susan Vulaca (The Arizona Idol)
Tiara Purifoy (Another mystery person who is supposed to be good)

Some spoilers which may or may not be true from people who claimed to have gone to tapings:

-Another possible "Group 2" in the making, the judges hated almost everyone with the exception of Jasmine and George.
- Lisa Wilson did terrible and Simon was totally vicious to her.
- One contestant tried to pull off "New Attitude" even though Tamyra couldn't and she was equally awful.
- Heather Piccini took Paula's advice and dyed her hair, but it looks terrible now.

There are more detailed spoilers if you look at the various spoiler threads on TWOP and Sucks.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Lisa Wilson ElroyJetson 03-01-04 1
 Group 4 Pre-game Angelfood 03-01-04 2
   RE: Group 4 Pre-game mrc 03-02-04 3
       RE: Group 4 Pre-game nailbone 03-02-04 5
           RE: Group 4 Pre-game Breezy 03-02-04 6
       RE: Group 4 Pre-game love2smile 03-03-04 9
 Tonight's artists' choice Bebo 03-02-04 4
 RE: The Group 4 Thread! (Mild Spoil... allysmom 03-02-04 7
   RE: The Group 4 Thread! (Mild Spoil... managerr 03-02-04 8
 RE: The Group 4 Thread! (Mild Spoil... buckeyegirl 03-03-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-01-04, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Lisa Wilson"
Got a couple hits for her on Google She's on these pages:

http://www.pageant.net/apparelmart/

http://www.resacabeach.com/2003_entrants.htm

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-01-04, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Group 4 Pre-game "
Great info Managerr.

(top) Jasmine, George, Lisa, John S. (Dean martin), Heather
(bottom) Tiara, John P., Susan

Go George! prove em wrong, sing your song. Go George!

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Group 4 Pre-game "
If this is another Group 2, I recommend that the judges stop the show and bring in the group from last night. At least it would be entertaining! Oh, and IMHO, the Army girl from last night and Scooter Girl would be in the top five of the finalists already chosen. Simon and company need to wake up and smell the roses--they have missed some talent this year.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-04, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Group 4 Pre-game "
I agree completely about Army girl! I don't remeber her audition, just what they showed last night. But based on last night's performance, she blew away all of Group 2.

OT Studmuffin of the Year '03, Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, and SB Video Historian o-
Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-04, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Group 4 Pre-game "
I hope to see Armygirl on the Wildcard show. She did wonderful last night.

love2smile 194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-03-04, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail love2smile Click to send private message to love2smile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Group 4 Pre-game "
I agree! They missed and cut alot of talent this year. I also hope army girl is back....she deserves to be in this competition.

I did agree with Simon on one thing.......that girl really DID have a big mouth! WOW! lol

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Tonight's artists' choice"
I was going to title this Song List, but we don't know which songs they're singing, just the artist:

George: Heatwave
Heather: Patti LaBelle
John Preator: Michael Bolton
Tiara: Whitney Houston
John Stevens: Billy Joel
Jasmine: Whitney Houston
Suzy: Toni Braxton
Lisa: Melissa Etheridge

Managerr's spoiler about "New Attitude" could be correct, since Heather is singing a Patti LaBelle song.

source: http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2004-03-01-idol-group4-interviews_x.htm

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

allysmom 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-02-04, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail allysmom Click to send private message to allysmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Group 4 Thread! (Mild Spoilers)"
So when was tonight's show taped?

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-02-04, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Group 4 Thread! (Mild Spoilers)"
Tuesday tapings are taped Saturday. Once we get to the Final 12, everything is then live.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-04, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Group 4 Thread! (Mild Spoilers)"
Managerr, could you please provide the linksto the spoilers at sucks and TWOP? Thanks..I rarely go to sucks, and when I do I normally get sucked into the vortex over there without finding what I went over there to find...

Celebrity Mole Yucatan AE Co-Champ. RMMW!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •