The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kathy plans seed for a Jenna win??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-08-04, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kathy plans seed for a Jenna win??"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-04 AT 10:31 PM (EST)

In the previews for next week's episode, we see Kathy encouraging Tom and Rupert to vote off Jenna. Kathy is a SMART woman. I would bet money that she knows that no matter what she does, she is not going to win this game. She knows that Amber/Rob are joined at the hip. She knows that Rupert and Jenna are together; and knows that Tom makes up the other 5th of their final five pact. If she can't win the game, why not pay revenge to Amber/Rob for stabbing her in the back, by establishing the person she wants to win as the perfect Final 2 candidate. By stating so boldly that she doesn't want Jenna to win, this could motivate (1) Tom to ally with Rupert/Jenna instead of Rob/Amber and (2) whoever makes it to Final 3 to opt to take Jenna to final 2...possibly even Rob if he thinks he can beat her.

We've seen Jenna be the only person to want to have a feast together instead of have a challenge when Sue left. We've seen Jenna be kind when pillaging Mogo-Mogo. It seems to be known that Alicia is oddman out on the old Chapera tribe, so why go after Jenna instead of Alicia; because Kathy is trying to create a winner she would be happy with since she cannot win herself. I also think this may be why she didn't pass immunity to Lex. She had time to think...she knows she can't win, and seeing how unloyal people have been to each other, she decided to help someone who deserves to win in her eyes, win.

***Edited to add title should have read "plants" not "plans"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna wi... I_AM_HE 04-08-04 1
   RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna wi... Aphrodite 04-09-04 2
 RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna wi... TeamJoisey 04-09-04 3
   RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna wi... redbeard103152 04-09-04 4
       Kathy-Uncapable of orchestrating an... Scarlett O Hara 04-09-04 6
           RE: Kathy-Uncapable of orchestratin... I_AM_HE 04-09-04 11
               RE: Kathy-Uncapable of orchestratin... Smooth23 04-13-04 27
 RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna wi... emydi 04-09-04 5
 RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna wi... managerr 04-09-04 7
   On the flip side I_AM_HE 04-09-04 12
 Is She Really Talking About Booting... samboohoo 04-09-04 8
   RE: Is She Really Talking About Boo... Loree 04-09-04 9
 RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna wi... TenPin 04-09-04 10
   RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna wi... samboohoo 04-09-04 13
   RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna wi... katethegreat 04-12-04 14
       RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna wi... PsychoKitty 04-13-04 15
           RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna wi... Handola 04-13-04 22
 RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna wi... Lightmage81 04-13-04 16
 RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna wi... frisky 04-13-04 17
 RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna wi... Ra_8secs 04-13-04 18
   RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna wi... ankerdosh 04-13-04 19
   RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna wi... JohnMc 04-13-04 20
 RE: Kathy "SMART"?? ManateeBob 04-13-04 21
   RE: Kathy "SMART"?? Handola 04-13-04 23
   RE: Kathy "SMART"?? Get Bent 04-13-04 24
       RE: Kathy "SMART"?? kelli_blue 04-13-04 25
           RE: Kathy "SMART"?? Flowerpower 04-13-04 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-04, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna win??"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-04 AT 10:03 PM (EST)

that's an interesting idea, and i'd love it if it were true.

she seems to be planning something - seemed to be a spark of life at TC. maybe that spark isn't for winning but for REVENGE

ETA that could fit with the thoughtful gesture or deceptive plan title...(although how it could be a thoughtful gesture is a little unclear, unless kathy TELLS jenna that's what she's going to do. and i can't imagine that actually being shown if it did happen. hmm)

Aphrodite 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-09-04, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aphrodite Click to send private message to Aphrodite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna win??"
Hi

I'm new here. That idea sounds completely plausible. It would also tie in with an earlier thread foreshadowing the Jenna win. The one where Saboga dissolved and she was picked last and the camera was on her a looonnng time.

Any thoughts?

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-09-04, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna win??"
I'm on the Jenna bandwagon.

I thought from the beginning that all the power players would assassinate each other until there were only the shadow players left: Jenna looks like a winner if she's sitting next to Rob at the final 2.

Robfadda doesn't see Jenna as a threat, so she might be kept around until the final 4. Then all she has to do is win two immunity challenges. If Jenna Morasca can do that, Jenna Lewis can too.

And there have been plenty of moments where Jenna has been treated as the least likely winner, including being picked last when Saboga was dissolved.

So yeah, Jenna wins.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-09-04, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna win??"
If you go back and look at all the previous challanges on ##### you will see that Jenna has not come close to winning even one. In fact she was directly responsible for her team losing a few the one where the objects were shot into the backet for one.She has been absolutely no threat at all in any of the challanges to this point.Could she be doing this on purpose? She has also forged a strong alliance with Rupert as he said that she is the only one he really trusts.She is in a position to join in with whatever group decides to break up Romber without putting herself in danger of a boot herself for doing so because of her lack of being a threat in the challanges.If she continues playing in the same manner she may be well on her way to collecting her million.RedBeard

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-09-04, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Kathy-Uncapable of orchestrating anything but doom"
As Big Tom might say -- this is BULL$HIT!! I completely disagree with this idea, although I commend you on starting the thread. Kathy is bitter and out for revenge and will stir up the Happy Chappy pot any way she can. She is targeting Jenna, the Weakest Link of the Chappy tribe to desparately throw a proverbial wrench in the Happy Chappy Alliance.

KOFan has already confirmed that Kathy is traveling next week and will not be around for her weekly Survivor commentary in Vermont. I take this as a confirmation of her impending boot next week. She is desparately trying to stay in the game and will be creating havoc to no avail. She and Lex have made their own beds -- put the nails in their own coffins. The two single-handedly were the architects of the Mogo demise. As Lex said on the Early Show -- "Its Karma -- what goes around, comes around." By the way, how did Snoozer know to put this quote in Spanish on his site? Lex must be a serious leak, IMHO.

Scarlett

04-09-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kathy-Uncapable of orchestrating anything but doom"
IF that's true, Kathy is making another blunder, because it makes NO sense for her to target Jenna if she views her as the weakest link. She'd be much better served to try and get people to vote out Alicia, Rupert, or Rob because they are physical threats (Tom too, but he stays on everyone's good side and never makes himself a target)

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-13-04, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Kathy-Uncapable of orchestrating anything but doom"
I don't think that it is feasable that kathy is doing this either, she just doesn't seem to have much smarts to me. I think she is playing the game way more emotionally than anything and doesn't have anything resembling a plan anymore.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-04, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna win??"

I like this idea. Last nite was the best Survivor ### yet because of all the drama. One thing I said is Rob will not win this game, he may come in second but not win. Another thing, Amber will only win if Rob is sitting next to her in final 2.

Kathy is a smart woman and if she pulls this off she deserves a place in the Reality Hall of Fame. She could have looked at the remaining players and said "Who should win this?" Jenna is a single mom and I think this would be the determining factor as to why she chose Jenna as her winner. The other plausible person would be Rupert, but Kathy does not know him as well and I see Kathy doing this for another woman first.

Great post Cowboy!!!

emydi

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-09-04, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna win??"
I *hope* this is Kathy's strategy. Otherwise, it's part of the ongoing attempt that she has made to show that she is one of the stupidest player in All-Stars.

On the surface, this strategy looks really inane. She knows she's in trouble so she tries to deflect attention and target--Jenna? Way to target the biggest threat on Chapera Kathy! Jenna is a well-liked player who isn't seen as a threat by her tribe. Why on Earth would Kathy target her? That makes no strategic sense. It should be clear to her that she should be trying to break up the Boston Rob/Amber pairing or after Alicia or Shii Ann in order to buy herself time. Jenna is solidly in the middle, Kathy should be trying to *align* with Jenna and Rupert. Even Shii Ann is smart enough to see this.

04-09-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
12. "On the flip side"
If Jenna really is so annoying that Kathy doesn't want her to win, we sure haven't seen much of that, especially in how any of her tribemates view her (with the obvious exception of Ethan who is now gone). And that means it's been edited out, which is as good a sign for Jenna winning. Whether Kathy is targeting her as a strategy to help her win, or because she truly doesn't want her to win, Jenna's editing looks to be that of a winner.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-04, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Is She Really Talking About Booting Jenna?"
After last night, I think Kathy would be angry with Amber. I know the previews look like she's talking about Jenna, but the "I don't want her to win" quote seems edited into that frame. I would think after Rob's betrayal, there's no way Kathy would want Amber around -- she did vote for her last night. Maybe the "cut Jenna out" part refers to cutting Jenna out of the plan, not the game.

Samboohoo

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-04, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Is She Really Talking About Booting Jenna?"
>>"I don't
>want her to win" quote
>seems edited into that frame.
>

I thought the same thing. MB wants us to think Kathy is talking about Jenna. But I think Kathy more likely means Amber. That is the "she" Kathy would feel the most betrayed by.

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-09-04, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna win??"
I missed the previews, and haven’t watched my tape yet. We all know it’s edited, but what is the time line for Kathy’s possible move to target Jenna? Is it post reward challenge? Did Kathy see something in the video to make her want to target Jenna?

I am in the boat the Kathy doesn’t want Amber to win, and the Jenna spin is more misdirection. Kathy spoke of the level of betrayal that she felt from Amber with her vote, and not Rob. Did anyone else think the way Amber was consoling/stroking Kathy’s back as Lex left was a little strange? Amber reached out, but Kathy did not reciprocate, and hardly even responded.

Unless Jenna does something to upset Kathy, I just can’t see her trying to target her next, or set her up for a win. Kathy is getting way too much credit for being a smart player, when she is clearly playing in friendship mode and at the emotional level.

TenPin

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intellegent, but the most responsive to change."
Charles Darwin

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna win??"
I forgot about the TC TenPin. I need to go re-watch TC.

Samboohoo

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-04, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna win??"
When I saw that at TC, my first thought is that if I was Kathy, I would slap Amber away and tell her "Don't you dare touch me, you back-stabbing lying b----". I couldn't believe we didn't see more of the story of Amber's betrayal of Kathy. Amber begged Kathy on her knees to keep her, and promised her an alliance. Did Kathy just let her off the hook on Rob's demand?? Kathy should have forced the issue with Amber - she lied more than Rob to Lex, since Rob was more vague in his promise, and Amber was specific. Amber and Shii betrayed Lex more than Rob did, IMO. Amber must be one weak player for this story to not have even one second, one moment of coverage.

PsychoKitty 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-13-04, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna win??"
I agree. I think Amber's touching Kathy was completely inappropriate. She was the one that made the deal with Lex and Kathy that they were going to the Final Four with her and Rob. Not Rob. That was just cloying. If I'd been Kathy I would have slapped her hand away.

Handola 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-13-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Handola Click to send private message to Handola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna win??"
Whoa, wait a minute! Although Amber did beg Kathy to keep her and form an alliance, Amber hasn't really betrayed Kathy directly yet. She couldn't, Kathy had immunity. Amber may have included Lex in her final alliance grouping when she was begging Kathy, but technically, she made the deal with Kathy. So, even though Kathy is upset that Amber didn't try to fight for Lex, Amber hasn't had an opportunity to betray Kathy directly...yet.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Amber won't vote Kathy off this week or any other, but technically she hasn't done anything to Kathy yet.

I think that it did take some guts (I can think of a better word) for Amber to console Kathy when Lex was voted off, however, I think we might be missing something with the editing here. Perhaps Amber intends to try to keep her word to Kathy if she can-perhaps I'm giving her too much credit. If she is intending to go back on her word to Kathy, then she really had no business consoling her.

All my ranting is all for nought, however, since most peeps think that Kathy is outta there.

I do think that MB is misdirecting us about Kathy wanting Jenna to go. Why on earth would she want that? A ploy to get Jenna into the F2? I think that's reaching. I don't think that Kathy has that kind of power and I don't think that she thinks she has that kind of power.

It would be nice to see Jenna in the F2, though. She's a good gal.

Peace

Lightmage81 225 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 06:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lightmage81 Click to send private message to Lightmage81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna win??"
revenge of pagong!!

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna win??"
I think this makes sense, and MB would show this because it would further sway the non-spoiling fans to believe that Jenna won't win, making her eventual win or F2 spot more surprising to the viewing audience.

Jenna would not seem an unworthy winner (like Jenna M.) because we know she can play. We saw her workin it with Saboga. She was the leader of the pack, and then had to readjust her strategy when she got switched. There's irony in her statement that it was like starting over, and all that work she did on Saboga was wasted. Right now, we see her as Amber's other brain, squealing with delight and hanging on Rob's every word, but we know better. She was Queen Bee at Saboga, and quickly realized that this strategy would not work at Chapera.

I can't think of anyone else who's being edited to win this thing as strongly as Jenna. Kathy's setup is just another link in the chain.

Card-carrying RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division
Non-Embezzling GAWKUR Treasurer

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-13-04, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna win??"
I can see Kathy stirring the pot and sowing the seeds for Jenna. Jenna is more like Kathy than anyone else. And Kathy must know she's toast by now. I think she also wants to screw Rob again, just like at Marquesis.

I am opposed to millionaires, but it would be dangerous to offer me the position. -- Mark Twain

ankerdosh 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-13-04, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ankerdosh Click to send private message to ankerdosh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna win??"
My understanding of your theory is this: (1) Kathy knows her days at Chaboga Mogo are numbered and (2) knowing that she will be voted out right away, she (3) spends her remaining hours "planting seeds" for a Jenna victory with Big Tom because (4) she wants Jenna to win.

Now, I can believe (1) and (2). But explain to me why (3) and (4) are plausible? Why does Kathy specifically want Jenna to win? And when has anyone been successful at "planting seeds" for someone else's victory? Much less their own victory?

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-13-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Kathy plans seed for a Jenna win??"
<<I think she also wants to screw Rob again, just like at Marquesis.>>

How did she screw Rob at Marquesas??? Rob was voted out by Rotu who was tired of his antics. And Kathy didn't ever vote for Rob; she threw a vote at Zoe when he was booted.

ManateeBob 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-13-04, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ManateeBob Click to send private message to ManateeBob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Kathy "SMART"??"
Im still waiting for evidence that Kathy is a "SMART" player. She might be a perfectly nice person, and very intelligent in a real world way, but she has done nothing in this game to make me think she is any kind of mastermind at survivor.

Blabbed everything she knew about MM dynamics to Chappys at reward on boat.

Either directed or acquiesced to getting rid of all MMs physically capable players at relatively early stages of game.

Was swayed by Amber's plea or misplaced faith in Rob to eliminate a completely vulnerable and therefore useful ally in wicked witch Jerry.

Instead of working the fact Amber made promise to keep her and Lex over other members of Chappy to erode their solidarity spent TC day pining and whining about "betrayal". Had she and Lex had any emotional control its a pretty easy pitch to lobby Rup, Jenna and Alicia over the inevitable danger of Romber. Even if you give Romber Big Tom and his last minute ally Alicia they can get rid of Amber 5-4 and if Lex really had any pull with BT maybe you get 6-3. Now admittedly the editiing plays a part here but did we see any attempt by either of them to change the will of the Robfadda? If anything wasnt shown it seems likely to be the old Chappys getting to Sheep-Ann and getting her also to give Lex the heave-ho.

I do not believe for a second that Kathy is setting up any kind of reverse psychology effort to get Jenna the win. Now she might be trying to get rid of Amber with her "I dont want her to win / Cut Jenna out of it. " comments, which I think is likely, or for some reason she might be trying to actually target Jenna, but I have seen nothing to suggest she has such a fine understanding of the other players or the game to be involved in some sort of "double-secret" attempt to steer the game towards Jenna.

Handola 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-13-04, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Handola Click to send private message to Handola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Kathy "SMART"??"
I think when she said "cut Jenna out of it" she meant cut Jenna out of any alliance to try and vote Amber off. If Kathy can get BT, SA, Alicia, and Rupert to vote off Amber (which I don't think she can) then she doesn't need Rob's or Jenna's votes.

Just a thought. It won't work, but I'm sure Kathy will make a valiant effort!

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Kathy "SMART"??"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-04 AT 04:36 PM (EST)

I agree, I have not seen Kathy demonstrate that she is a smart player. Many mistakes.

However her pick on trying to outst Jenna is interesting. Why does she think Jenna is most vulnerable? Why wouldn't she target Alicia, whom Amber let be known that Alicia sulked after the log roll challenge, and one can therefore assume has been annoying the tribe? Or, why wouldn't she target the snake him self? She knows Rupert and Jenna are probably not 100% in with Tom, Rob and Amber (original Chappys). She has Shii Ann in her pocket. Why wouldn't she try to convince the others that Rob and Amber are obviously in a pact for the F2, and none of you stand a chance. At least with me, you might make it!!! I cannot think of a good reason to pick Jenna as her target.

I think the original post of this reasoning is unlikley. She is still trying to save her skin IMHO.

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-13-04, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Kathy "SMART"??"
I can see Kathy stirring the pot

That's what I want to see...Kathy stirring up trouble. She KNOWS she's going next, but wants to get that tight allliance to falter somewhat. I hope she succeeds.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Kathy "SMART"??"
I agree that we don't really know what her conversation with Big Tommy is on the beach, it could be just misdirection. I can not see how Kathy could or even would try to misdirect/manipulate these players for a Jenna win.....

I do recall in an early spoiler something about Kathy trying to get an older player alliance going against a younger player alliance however. I wonder if this plotting is an attempt to do this? Perhaps get Tom, Rupert, Shii, and herself against the younger Romber, Alicia, and Jenna????

.....Food for thought

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •