The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Other sites picks Episode 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-04, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Other sites picks Episode 10"
Marko's site:

RC- Mogo Mogo?
IC- Rob?

Boot: Shii Ann

http://www.londyscreations.com/survivornetwork/spoilers.asp

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Other sites picks Episode 10 bdemoney 04-08-04 1
   vote change Markopolo100 04-08-04 3
       RE: vote change Brownroach 04-08-04 6
           RE: vote change Markopolo100 04-08-04 7
               RE: vote change pmspml5 04-08-04 8
               RE: vote change Brownroach 04-08-04 10
               RE: vote change VerucaSalt 04-08-04 11
 RE: Other sites picks Episode 10 emydi 04-08-04 2
   RE: Other sites picks Episode 10 KObrien_fan 04-08-04 4
 Orangeena at Sucks kiki_k 04-08-04 5
   RE: Orangeena at Sucks pmspml5 04-08-04 9
 SNEWSER emydi 04-08-04 12
   RE: SNEWSER strega1133 04-08-04 13
       ABT FSUGUY 04-08-04 14
           RE: ABT ivoryElephant 04-08-04 15
           RE: ABT strega1133 04-08-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-08-04, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Other sites picks Episode 10"
Here's what ABT has for across the board picks so far:

http://www.acmebraintrust.com/index.php?page=559&parent=433

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-08-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "vote change"
Survivor Network has changed its vote

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: vote change"
Wow, Marko -- I just wrote a long-winded Lex post in the vote thread. Guess I shouldn't have bothered?

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-08-04, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: vote change"
Well Brown,

You're exactly right, then.

I'm not going to lie. DR said Lex about 11:15 a.m., I changed my vote by 11:35.

----

Guess I trusted that stupid family reward rumor and Snewser's Mohawk comment too much.

What an idiot I am.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-08-04, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: vote change"
Well Marco if your an idiot - then I'm in serious trouble. But I am very glad its not Kathy

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: vote change"
Guess I trusted that stupid family reward rumor and Snewser's Mohawk comment too much.

Marko, the family visit spoilers work -- the fv must be in two weeks. Meaning Kathy is a virtual lock to go next.

Also, Lex probably gets the Mohawk at LL for jury duty.

Anyway, the case for Shii Ann was very solid and I strongly considered her for this week. You're hardly an idiot.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-08-04, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: vote change"
Well that is interesting. I assume Orangeena saw this as well Marko

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Other sites picks Episode 10"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-04 AT 11:51 AM (EST)

Why does it say Lex as the Boot on Marko's site:

Ah... Check our Vote Thread post 102 Marko changed his vote to LEX

http://www.londyscreations.com/survivornetwork/spoilers.asp

emydi

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Other sites picks Episode 10"
He changed their pick to Lex, it was Shii Ann.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-08-04, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Orangeena at Sucks"
has posted that it is Lex.

compliments of GeorgiaBelle

All happy families resemble one another, but each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-08-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Orangeena at Sucks"
I thought at one point I read that Rob just pissed to many people off and that is why he lost in the end (assuming he makes final 2) Lex going after "saving" Amber would certaining piss him off - but it does serve him right for playing for the merge lmao

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "SNEWSER"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-04 AT 02:05 PM (EST)

Snewser has picked LEX with 3 green check marks and he also has put up 2 green checks for next week's boot!!!

emydi

strega1133 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-08-04, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strega1133 Click to send private message to strega1133 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: SNEWSER"

Thanks for the info emydi, but could you post the link to this info for me.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-08-04, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "ABT"
LEX:

link:
http://www.acmebraintrust.com/index.php?page=558&parent=50

snewser link:
http://survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=spoilers

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-08-04, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: ABT"
I just gotta boast here, I was the first to say lex in the voting thread. and it makes sense since rob supposedly destroyed friendships and went overboard with his gameplay.

plus when he says "i am really sorry you feel that way", why would KO feel betrayed? he never promised her anything. It had to be lex.

"I've been thinking about it, but the suns gone down, I don't have much time "-Kathy O'Brien

strega1133 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-08-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strega1133 Click to send private message to strega1133 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: ABT"

Thanks for the info, FSUGUY.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •