The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who did something unbelieveable last week?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

nclady27583 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-07-04, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nclady27583 Click to send private message to nclady27583 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who did something unbelieveable last week?"
The promos said someone would do the unbelieveable but I totally missed it. Not the program. I saw it, but I never figured out what was unbelievable. Was it that Robfadder told Lex to watch over Ambuh? -lani

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who did something unbelieveable... dabo 04-07-04 1
   RE: Who did something unbelieveable... Dakota 04-07-04 2
 RE: Who did something unbelieveable... grit 04-08-04 3
   RE: Who did something unbelieveable... dabo 04-09-04 4
 RE: Who did something unbelieveable... mookiemeister 04-09-04 5
 RE: Who did something unbelieveable... Tinman 04-09-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-04, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who did something unbelieveable last week?"
Amber actually made a strategic move to save herself and target Jerri.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-04, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who did something unbelieveable last week?"
nclady, I didn't know either. Thanks, Dabo.

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-08-04, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who did something unbelieveable last week?"
The only unbelievable thing I can think that they did was keep Amber. MogoMogo (I mean the new Chapera) is going to get Pagonged no matter what. By voting Amber out, they would have been 5 to 4 on the merger. Now they're 6 to 3. If they had gotten rid of Amber, they would have at least had the satisfaction of getting rid of one of Chapera's (I mean the new MogoMogo) members.

Too bad I wasn't playing this game...it would be so much better!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-04, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who did something unbelieveable last week?"
And, too, at least one of the four of them would have made F6. And it probably wouldn't have been Jerri.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-09-04, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who did something unbelieveable last week?"
If someone did something unbelievable, then it must be Lex. First he voted out Colby and Ethan and weakened his tribe so much in the challenges, then he voted out Jerri instead of Amber, so his tribe is now down to 3 people versus 6 including Amber on the other side. Very bad move on Lex's part.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

Tinman 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-09-04, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinman Click to send private message to Tinman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who did something unbelieveable last week?"
I was thinking it was Rob asking Lex to watch over Amber, too. Being from opposing tribes, and the fact that they are both strong competitors, that's something that hasn't been done before.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •