The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'm Officially Hating Diane Now......"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-11-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'm Officially Hating Diane Now......"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-04 AT 11:12 AM (EST)

For her whole, "I'm in charge of the game now and first I'm gonna take out Jase, then Marvin, cause I don't like them, and it will happen that way, in that order, cause I'm calling the shots!" attitude last night. The twins talked about what a control freak she is last night. She is really no better than Jase at this point. Someone needs to take her down a notch! Hopefully, the twins team up with Will or Nocamis to try and get her and Drew on the block next week. This needs to happen!

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I'm Officially Hating Diane Now... ArthurSalz 08-11-04 1
 RE: I'm Officially Hating Diane Now... Pretty_Kitty 08-11-04 2
   RE: I'm Officially Hating Diane Now... bdemoney 08-11-04 3
       RE: I'm Officially Hating Diane Now... vixie 08-11-04 4
       RE: I'm Officially Hating Diane Now... motormouth 08-11-04 5
           RE: I'm Officially Hating Diane Now... bdemoney 08-11-04 6
               RE: I'm Officially Hating Diane Now... motormouth 08-11-04 7
                   RE: I'm Officially Hating Diane Now... sum1smum 08-12-04 9
 RE: I'm Officially Hating Diane Now... Oscirus 08-11-04 8
 RE: I'm Officially Hating Diane Now... BriarRosie 08-12-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ArthurSalz 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-11-04, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ArthurSalz Click to send private message to ArthurSalz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I'm Officially Hating Diane Now......"
I dunno. I like Diane. Scott and Jase put her through hell before when they were together so I think she deserves to get her revenge on Jase. She's just playing the game. I'm not sure now long she will last but I like her.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-11-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I'm Officially Hating Diane Now......"
Diane doesnt use intimidation and tantrums as her strategy she should not be compared to Snot or Jase I dont recall her calling people Trailer Trash to thier faces she's not my fave but I like her a heck of a lot better that 2 of the 4 horse puckies

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I'm Officially Hating Diane Now......"
I agree with you that Diane was pretty presumptuous in saying this will be who goes next....Cowboy, then Marvin, etc. Who is she to say both Cowboy and Marvin will be next to go? Granted it could happen but how boring would the show be if they just pick off the other alliance one by one?

I think if people are smart they will start breaking up the power couples which right now are Adria/Natalie and Diane/Drew. I personally would put A/N on the block saying that they are more of a threat than Cowboy or Marvin. Then they should put up Diane and Drew for the same reason that they have an obvious alliance which will not be broken up.

I think a lot will depend upon who gets HOH on Thursday. Who ever thought I would actually be hoping that Cowboy or Marvin win HOH?!?! How ironic!!!

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I'm Officially Hating Diane Now......"
MARVIN! MARVIN! MARVIN! (waving arms in the air)

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-11-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I'm Officially Hating Diane Now......"
True, the power couples should be broken up. There is already talk about it but thus far, I think nobody wants to go for their own quite yet. I think they still feel safe with the original alliances and don't want to shake things up until they have to. IMHO.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I'm Officially Hating Diane Now......"
I agree. It is much easier when watching from home to say what people in the house, should or should not do. If I was actually in the house and part of the girl power alliance and won HOH this week it would be very hard to go against the wishes of my alliance and put one of the power couples on the block.

That is why I am hoping maybe CB or Marvin will win HOH this week and shake things up a little. There are the only ones who would probably be in a position to put either A/N or D/D up for eviction.

Otherwise, it might be bit boring to sit and watch the girl power alliance pick off CB and Marvin week by week as Diane has suggested they will do.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-11-04, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I'm Officially Hating Diane Now......"
Your right, it would definitely shake things up. I don't think I will care so much what happens until the end when I will know who to really root for. And I would LOVE to see Marvin win HoH. I think CB would be to easily influenced by other people to make his own decisions. *shrug* but what do I know?

*Courtesy of IceCat*

sum1smum 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-12-04, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sum1smum Click to send private message to sum1smum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I'm Officially Hating Diane Now......"
I'm with you on Marvin. He'll luxuriate in the HOH room, tiny cigar propped in the side of his mouth, and grant audiences with the other players, make them kiss his ring and grovel. He has no strong alliances, and things sure have changed since he was HOH the last time.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-11-04, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I'm Officially Hating Diane Now......"
Can I join the hate Diane club too. She is annoying and hurts my head everytime I hear her speak. I do take great comfort in the fact that soon enough she'll do something dumb enough to get her evicted.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-12-04, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I'm Officially Hating Diane Now......"
At this point, I'm starting to really like Marvin! Yes, at
first, I had the creepy crawlies from his libidinous innuendos.
I thought, "Ewww, lecherous guy alert!".

But now, he's cracking me up with his comments in and out of
the DR, and he's not snowed by the lying of the other houseguests. He might be this year's Dr. Will, since he's
been on the block multiple weeks unscathed. But he hasn't
mastered Will's evilness quite yet.

So I'm now officially rooting for Marvin.

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •