The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor All Stars SOTS, Episode 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-04, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor All Stars SOTS, Episode 10"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-04 AT 10:52 AM (EST)

Episode Ten

Howdy folks! This is your Kittyloaf speaking… let’s get things rolling, shall we? First off, if you’re fuzzy on things from a week ago, check out last week’s SOTS, done by the loverly KOFan!

Of course, it’s not all about last week… it’s about this week, which is episode 10, or is it 11? 12.38766? Either way, check it out in my weekly See BS Misdirection Thread

The tasty morsels offered up by CBS:

Amber is trapped between promises to two rival castaways.

The tribes finally merge, prompting a new and explosive dynamic among the tribe members.

The stakes are raised when the All-Stars are hit with a new twist at the Immunity Challenge.

Total chaos erupts when the castaways prepare for Tribal Council.

Very helpful indeed. Another twist? I’m shocked that we haven’t heard about any Chubby Checker lawsuits pending… Oh well.

SurvivorBlows, our super-Webby (and let’s not forget about those other tireless blue peeps) has also provided us with the ”Next Week on Survivor” vidcap thread. Give it a thorough lookthrough, wouldja?

So, as CBS has told us, we have, this week…

THE MERGE!

This picture shows a bootiful new blue buff on the Cha- I mean Mogos…

And here’s some lovely new blue Mo - I mean Chappies…

The real thing up for debate at the moment is…when do they merge? Is it before RC? After RC? My brain hurts. You’d better let the folks in Brownroach’s CBS Web Promo Thread explain it to you… Plenty of excellent pieces to chew on… including this!

Oww! And not in the good way. Those snazzy razor-sharp Mardi Gras bead rejects appear to be the new individual immunity necklaces…

Wait, Slice! Did you say necklaces?

Yes, yes I did. This’d be that immunity twist that the weekly See BS Misdirection Thread was talking about. There are now TWO immunity necklaces!

So who wins immunity? Brownroach's thread seems to be toying with: Rupert, Lex, and/or Rob As you can see, this makes spoiling most tricky.

Markopolo's CBS Press Release Thread seems to confirm that there is, indeed, an RC... but who wins? Due to pictures of the girls in Sarongs, it might be Jenna and Amber. Yawn.

(thanks for the catch Emydi!)

Our good spoilin’ buddy TribePhyl (but you can call him Tribe) has been oh-so-kind enough to put together this thread focusing on the immunity twist. Let’s twist again… like we did last season…

Once again, VerucaSalt has assembled a super thread that deals with all the twists in the game so far so have yo’self a look!

Miscellany

As always, Krautboy is analyzing things like crazy (and crazy like a fox!) in this thread dealing with SNN’s Scorecard. Take a gander!

IvoryElephant, everyone’s favorite fan of Kathy’s hair, has provided us with his speculation regarding Big Tom’s possible departure in the next 2 episodes… is he justified? Will the world be subjected to another few weeks of erlgkwnlni4n? Stay tuned…

The spinning Clown head, aka Shakes, proffers his own ideas about a Kathy boot this week. The man may be a clown with a spinning head, but he’s often a correct clown, so check out his thread.

We’ve also heard about the family visit, or every castaway’s chance to bawl like an idiot on national television. Brownroach has started some discussion that’s worth looking at… Is Lex due to get his boot before the family visit? Will the American public be deprived of seeing his equally tattooed wife, Mrs. Lex?

Chez wants to know… Was last week’s buff pull rigged?

OutFrontGirl (who doesn’t post nearly enough) wrote a hilarious summary of last week’s episode that mustn’t be missed!

And finally, for all you noobs out there, why not have a look at our guidelines? We’re not THAT strict…

Well, it’s been fun! Take care, kiddos, and I hope this episode doesn’t suck!

The adventerously kinky Kittyloaf®: accept no substitutes.

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Applause Get Bent 04-06-04 1
 Oh! My Master...ess tribephyl 04-06-04 2
 RE: Survivor All Stars SOTS, Episod... emydi 04-06-04 3
 RE: Survivor All Stars SOTS, Episod... Tinman 04-06-04 4
 RE: Survivor All Stars SOTS, Episod... Brownroach 04-06-04 5
 RE: Survivor All Stars SOTS, Episod... Flowerpower 04-06-04 6
 RE: Survivor All Stars SOTS, Episod... oddglass2 04-06-04 7
 RE: Survivor All Stars SOTS, Episod... LookeeLoo 04-06-04 8
 RE: Survivor All Stars SOTS, Episod... strid333 04-06-04 9
 RE: Survivor All Stars SOTS, Episod... Monicanada 04-07-04 10
   RE: Survivor All Stars SOTS, Episod... leogirl_21 04-07-04 11
 RE: Survivor All Stars SOTS, Episod... ExInterper 04-07-04 12
   RE: Survivor All Stars SOTS, Episod... RollDdice 04-08-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-06-04, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Applause"
JSlice,

Very nice summary!! And I also hope this episode doesn't suck.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 06:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Oh! My Master...ess"
Wow!
Flawless.

Back into the closet with me.
(thanks for the mention)

Super-Superior work J dahling!

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner
"I just had to get those guys comfortable riding the big banana. And they did." King Dicque(RIP)

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor All Stars SOTS, Episode 10"
Great SOTS J

BTW, CBS press release confirms RC and IC in MarkoPolo's thread

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/5049.shtml

emydi

Tinman 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-06-04, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinman Click to send private message to Tinman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor All Stars SOTS, Episode 10"
Stellar SOTS, J! Thanks for summing it all up for us! I'm with you on the "twist" - I think the word is being WAY overused this season!!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor All Stars SOTS, Episode 10"
Your SOTS is the cat's meow, Kittyloaf!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor All Stars SOTS, Episode 10"
Awesome job, JSlice! Appreciate your bringing it all together! And, I don't think this episode will suck!

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-06-04, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor All Stars SOTS, Episode 10"
Enjoy reading SOTS every week (before making my vote in the other famous weekly discussion), and this one was no different.

Great job - thank-you!

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-06-04, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor All Stars SOTS, Episode 10"
Wonderful job Slicey!

A Slicey original

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-06-04, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor All Stars SOTS, Episode 10"
Thank you for the summary. I've been busy this week and kinda not adding or reading much of the spoilers this week. You totally got me up to speed again.

Three is the perfect number.

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-07-04, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor All Stars SOTS, Episode 10"
Thanks Slicey, you rock!

Created by the amazing J Slice!
Go Habs Go!

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-07-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor All Stars SOTS, Episode 10"
Wow! TWO necklaces? That ought to be interesting! Thanks for the summary...*clap*

ExInterper 3093 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-07-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ExInterper Click to send private message to ExInterper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor All Stars SOTS, Episode 10"
Damn. Now I actually have to work not to get overshadowed by this SOTS for mine next week.

Kittyloaves rule all.

Yet another Jslice masterpiece!
"They say the next big thing is here, that the revolution's near.
But to me it seems quite clear that it's all just a little bit of history repeating." -- Propellerheads

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor All Stars SOTS, Episode 10"
Those Immunity necklaces look sharp!
Thanks for the equally sharp SOTS JSlice.

JSlice rooles!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •