The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hey TARSucks Team... It's time to VOTE!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-03-03, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hey TARSucks Team... It's time to VOTE!!!"
Well team... we were close last week. Russell and Cindy didn't finish last (thanks anyway, uncle tapewatcher), but we got Debra and Steve on our second guess.

This week, there's one less team and we actually know how the teams are doing. So vote now and let us know what you think...

1) Post the name of the team that you think will be eliminated from the race as the subject line of your message. That means hilight and delete the area that says "RE: Hey TARSucks Team... It's time to VOTE!!!" and replace it with one of the following:

Amanda/Chris (Dating)
David/Jeff (Best Friends)
Jon/Al (Clowns)
Kelly/Jon (Engaged)
Millie/Chuck (Virgins)
Monica/Sheree (NFL Wives)
Reichen/Chip (Married)
Russell/Cindy (Dating)
Steve/Dave (Air Traffic Controllers)
Steve/Josh (Father/Son)
Tian/Jaree (Models)

2) Reply to this message only (That means click reply at the bottom of MY post, not at the bottom of some other vote or a vote tally).

3) This is not a discussion thread. Only posts containing votes should be posted... if you want to comment on something someone said, do it in another thread.

4) Make any other predictions (who will get the fast forward, who will finish first, etc) in the body of your message.

Good Luck!

Our Record this Season: 0-1

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Tian/Jaree (Models) IceCat 06-03-03 1
 David/Jeff magic_star 06-03-03 2
 Tian/Jaree (Models) railfan 06-03-03 3
 "Russell, Cindy... realitybites 06-03-03 4
   "Russell, Cindy... rockluver 06-03-03 5
 TIAN and JAREE stan1616 06-03-03 6
 Russell/Cindy TeamJoisey 06-03-03 7
 Russell/Cindy clemsonbeav 06-03-03 8
 Russell/Cindy (Dating) sjunkim_ab 06-03-03 9
 Tian/Jaree pinay_racer 06-04-03 10
 Tian/Jaree gigi 06-04-03 11
 Monica/Sheree Femme 06-04-03 12
 Russell and Cindy tribephyl 06-04-03 13
 Russell/Cindy mtopaz 06-04-03 14
 Steve/Dave (Air Traffic Controllers... PlumBlossom 06-04-03 15
 Steve/Dave buckeyegirl 06-04-03 16
 Russell/Cindy (Dating) mrbluesky 06-04-03 17
 Steve/Dave L82LIFE 06-04-03 18
 Steve/Dave ejm92 06-04-03 19
 Russell/Cindy LeftPinky 06-04-03 20
 Steve and Dave MsShel330 06-04-03 21
 Steve/Dave bobstew617 06-04-03 22
 Cindy/Russel Breezy 06-04-03 23
 Russell/Cindy cyclehausen 06-04-03 24
 Tian/Jaree SteffiGurl 06-05-03 25
 Steve/Dave Yogi 06-05-03 26
 Steve/Dave Jayzzzy 06-05-03 27
 Tian & Jaree rucksack 06-05-03 28
 David/Jeff ShowMeTheWinner 06-05-03 29
 Tian & Jaree Wacko Jacko 06-05-03 30
 Steve/Dave (Air Traffic Controllers... Silvergirl1 06-05-03 31
 Steve/Dave Jims02 06-05-03 32
 Tian/Jaree realityluver 06-05-03 33
 David and Jeff VanQ1 06-05-03 34
 Steve/Dave Efjendar 06-05-03 35
 steve/dave smiles 06-05-03 36
 Dave & Jeff Bebo 06-05-03 37
 Reichen/Chip Keae 06-05-03 38
 David and Jeff sleeeve 06-05-03 39
 Vote Totals So Far... sleeeve 06-05-03 40
   Tian & Jaree Querko 06-05-03 41
 Russell / Cindy managerr 06-05-03 42
 Steve/Dave GeorgiaBelle 06-05-03 43
 Tian/Jaree (Models) SKapoKO 06-05-03 44
 Steve \ Dave sisyphus 06-05-03 45
 Russell/Cindy ulalame 06-05-03 46
 Reichen/Chip FesterFan1 06-05-03 47
 David and Jeff !!!!! katem 06-05-03 48
 Tian/Jaree munson 06-05-03 49
 Steve/Dave anotherkim 06-05-03 50
 Russell/Cindy jenbug 06-05-03 51
 David/Jeff (Best Friends) travelingbetty 06-05-03 52
 Final Tally IceCat 06-05-03 53

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-03-03, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Tian/Jaree (Models)"
They have to pass at least one more coffee shop next episode!

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-03-03, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "David/Jeff"
I'm 100% certain Tian/Jaree and Reichen/Chip are safe.
We know David/Jeff get lost on the boats and it appears all the teams get bunched up there.

Eliminee: David/Jeff
FF: Tian/Jaree
First: Tian/Jaree

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-03-03, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Tian/Jaree (Models)"
Steve/Dave get the fast forward to give them extra rest time.

Stupid models have got to go.

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-03-03, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. ""Russell, Cindy..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-04-03 AT 01:36 AM (EST)

...you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry, but you've both been eliminated from the race."

I'm happy about nailing the pick last week, because that makes three times in a row I've gotten the first eliminated team right, but this stretch worries me. My picks have been terrible from 2nd out to about 5th or 6th out throughout all three previous editions. This is partly because the 2nd one out was a surprise in TAR2 and TAR3.

I'll try a different strategy - instead of picking the weakest team (Tian & Jaree), I'll choose the one who's been getting the least amount of notice in the previews. Actually, Jon & Al have barely been mentioned at all, but they're comic relief, so they'll last a little while longer.

Alternates: Tian & Jaree, Jon & Al
Fast forward: Steve & Dave

rockluver 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-03-03, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockluver Click to send private message to rockluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. ""Russell, Cindy..."
100 % Agree with u reality bites...

stan1616 121 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-03, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stan1616 Click to send private message to stan1616 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "TIAN and JAREE"
Models are out this time although my second guess must be Russell and Cindy.

Stan1616

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-03-03, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Russell/Cindy"

CBS doesn't care enough about these two to mention them in any of the promos. They barely existed on the show last week.

Other teams may be weaker, but CBS has been trying to draw people to the show with those other losers.

THESE losers are just that. Hope that relationship thing works out.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-03-03, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Russell/Cindy"
Isn't there a spoiler (bungee jumping I think) that proves that T/J are safe this week? Russell and Cindy have had their face time. Their story has been shown. They probably are not gonna be together after the race.

Too much bickering. Too much face time. Buh-bye.

sjunkim_ab 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-03-03, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sjunkim_ab Click to send private message to sjunkim_ab Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Russell/Cindy (Dating)"
GO
David/Jeff (Best Friends)
Jon/Al (Clowns)
Reichen/Chip (Married)
GO

Tian/Jaree (Models) = FFWD

----
Previously known as sjunkim

pinay_racer 122 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-03, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinay_racer Click to send private message to pinay_racer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Tian/Jaree"
LAST EDITED ON 06-04-03 AT 00:28 AM (EST)

It's their time to go
FF:david and jeff - they said they didnt like being in 10th place. so, i guess they would do all they could to go up the ladder.

if T/J gets the FF, than its D/J that might arrive last.

gigi Firstname::Berandette desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

06-04-03, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gigi Click to send private message to gigi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Tian/Jaree"
please oh please oh please make them go away...

gina

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-04-03, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Monica/Sheree"
They don't seem to be capable of making the kinds of decisions necessary to stay in this game.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-03, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Russell and Cindy"
because I believe that there will be a bunch-up of contestants in the next episode, it will then become anyone's game, somewhat. So steve/dave and tian/jaree are no longer the most predictable losers
Included with that is, "uncle tape scalper" (who said russell and cindy were toast/ remember, he had the first 2 episodes)
Add to all of that a huge dash of "lack of face time" means, this team is toast.

Nothing of interest here folks, just keep movin'.

tribephyl

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-04-03, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Russell/Cindy"
I too think the teams will bunch up, given the TV Guide blurb about one team muscling their way to the front of the line then blocking some door to a challenge. It will even up the placement of the teams somewhat. My initial guess was Steve/Dave, but I think they will go for the fast forward to help give Dave time to recover from his knee injury, and will make it through this leg safely. Monica/Sheree won't last long, but will last through this leg, probably around the bottom of the heap though.

Cindy is the asthmatic one, has the serious asthma attack, and that causes them to arrive last at the Pit Stop.

Mmmm Topaz

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-04-03, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Steve/Dave (Air Traffic Controllers)"
One of them is going to have a heart attack if they don't go soon.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-03, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Steve/Dave"
LAST EDITED ON 06-04-03 AT 05:25 PM (EST)

I think they go for the FF and come too late.

A Kyngsladye Original
~Will never again forget to put tribephyl's name on the PTTE point list again. (edited because I'm a moron who always forgets to hit the preview button before posting.)

mrbluesky 142 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-03, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrbluesky Click to send private message to mrbluesky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Russell/Cindy (Dating)"
Russell/Cindy (Dating) seem to be poised to do down this week, but I hope it's the models.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-03, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Steve/Dave"
I don't think they've got it in them to do any more physical tasks. The snowy mountains will get them.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-03, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Steve/Dave"
The race is pretty physical. I'm thinking that Russel/Cindy are able to get along for one more week, but I'm really gambling that Tian/Jaree get the FF, because otherwise there is no way (other than a miracle) of T/J surviving another week.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-04-03, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Russell/Cindy"
Cindy must be our sick one, miss the mat and end up last.

Steve/Dave get the FF and save themselves for 1 week (alt boot)

MsShel330 695 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-03, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsShel330 Click to send private message to MsShel330 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Steve and Dave"
FF: Tian and Jaree

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-03, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Steve/Dave"
Just can't see them getting past that injury...

FF: David/Jeff

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-03, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Cindy/Russel"
Have to go with my PTTE, but think it could be the dumb models. The one is going to have a breakdown if she doesn't get coffee and a cig soon.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-03, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Russell/Cindy"
"I am an unlimited person, sadly living in a limited world."-Harlan Ellison

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-05-03, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Tian/Jaree"
I dunno. It's just seems highly likely.
And for the person in charge of the survey on the cover page, who are Candy and Tina?

Yogi 1206 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-03, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Steve/Dave "
Lots of face time + bad knee = Early exit

Jayzzzy 88 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-05-03, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jayzzzy Click to send private message to Jayzzzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Steve/Dave"
Hate to see them go....Chicago is my old stomping grounds, but the injury to knee just may be too much to overcome.......
I hope I am wrong

rucksack 185 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-03, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rucksack Click to send private message to rucksack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Tian & Jaree"
wishful thinking...

Steve&Dave take the FF

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-05-03, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "David/Jeff"
I agree with magicstar. It looks like the gondola ride is very near to the pitstop so I think that they might spend too much time getting their bearings and have not enough time to catch up.

FF: Tian/Jaree (even though I´m waffling on my Anti Bootee pick for the FF).

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-05-03, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Tian & Jaree"
Tian will stop for another cup of coffee.

BUB-BYE!

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-03, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Steve/Dave (Air Traffic Controllers)"

I wanted to say Millie and Chuck, just because of the Virgin thing, but I think these two ATC's bite the dust this week.

Silvergirl

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-03, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Steve/Dave"
The David/Jeff theory is interesting, but I don't agree with it for 2 reasons.

1. I'm skeptical of any TV preview. If the gondola ride is David and Jeff's doomsday, they might not have shown it on TV. They probably would've put something like that in TV Guide.

2. Ep 3 preview mentions an alliance breaking up. I'm just guessing its Reichen/Chip and David/Jeff. They already alluded in Ep1 that the 2 could break it off (the gay secret). Plus, David/Jeff called themselves "manipulative"

In Honor of Summary Writers...
9. "Matthew: DINNER!" -Anotherkim
10. "Janet misplaces her granola bar. Granolagate!" -Swami
11. CARLA: "C'mon...do something! They just do jackbleep" -dabo
12. "Christy-Ella!!! Come over here and trust us." -GuessItRains
13. Butch: "I guess I’m just a wood crazy nut" -Supes

realityluver 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-05-03, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityluver Click to send private message to realityluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Tian/Jaree"

VanQ1 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-05-03, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ1 Click to send private message to VanQ1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "David and Jeff"
I think that these guys are going down in AR history as the lowest ranked Male/Male team. I think they are too far behind, the alliance will hold strong to help each other, and getting lost will be their demise.
Steve and Dave, are safe for one more episode, saved by their alliance.

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Steve/Dave"

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-03, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "steve/dave"
It will either be them or Russell/Cindy.

The models will hang around at least until the next episode.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-03, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Dave & Jeff"
I think that Steve & Dave will go for the fast forward, so that the injured knee can be rested.

I also think that Dave & Jeff will try for the fast forward, since they have been quoted as not being pleased to be at the back of the pack. When they don't get it, they won't be able to make up the lost time.

Bebo, Mistress of the Painfully Obvious and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

Keae 168 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Keae Click to send private message to Keae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Reichen/Chip"
wish the models (Tian/Jaree) would go though

06-05-03, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "David and Jeff"
...or Cindy and Russell.

Steve and Dave will take the FF to try to give their knee time to heel. They will make this well known throughout the pit stop (hey... they're in pain), so no one else will try for the FF. The only teams who could prevent Steve and Dave from getting it are those teams that are ahead of them (they'll have a 90ish minute head start on the teams behind them). The three teams tied for 1st will stay allied (at least for now), so they aren't a threat, and Monica and Sheree have already used their FF, so they aren't a threat.

Thus Steve and Dave get the FF, but no other team falls behind by trying to attempt it, and failing.

This means that the other 10 teams will be in a battle for last place (after the near-certain equalizer that will bunch them together again).

In typical TAR editing, the team that gets eliminated in episode 2 is one that was not heavily featured in E1 (what's the point of getting to know a team that's eliminated this early).

The teams that I feel that I know the least about are Russell/Cindy and David/Jeff. Of these two teams, David/Jeff are slightly behind at this point in the race, and as such are at a slight disadvantage.

06-05-03, 02:06 PM (EST)
40. "Vote Totals So Far..."
This is post #40 summarizing 39 votes and 1 tally.

A very close race between Steve/Dave, Russell/Cindy, and Tian/Jaree. Still time left... cast your vote!

Steve/Dave (Pushing Tin) - 12
Russell/Cindy (Dating) - 11
Tian/Jaree (Models) - 9
David/Jeff (Friends) - 5
Monica/Sheree (NFL Wives) - 1
Reichen/Chip (Married) - 1

Under the Radar:
Amanda/Chris (Dating)
Jon/Al (Clowns)
Kelly/Jon (Engaged)
Millie/Chuck (Virgins)
Steve/Josh (Father/Son)

Querko 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-05-03, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Querko Click to send private message to Querko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Tian & Jaree"
Team Double Dupont Dees pack your crap and get out

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-05-03, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Russell / Cindy"
We know Tian / Jaree are probably safe due to the vidcap of them bungee jumping.

If the Malaysia airport spoiler is to be believed, the Steve and Dave are going to be safe as well.

David and Jeff are behind, but we know they catch up because they are the same vidcaps with Amanda and Chris in this week's episode.

Steve/Josh and Jon/Al are missing from all of the vidcaps and are a sleeper boot as well.

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-03, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Steve/Dave"

SKapoKO 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-05-03, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SKapoKO Click to send private message to SKapoKO Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Tian/Jaree (Models)"
they dont have what it takes. and usually the first couple episodes things dont get too jumbled up. so they will continue to be in the back of the pack.

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-05-03, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Steve \ Dave"
Unless they go for the fast forward, but I think it will be steve and dave, and tian \ jaree could easily pass them at a roadblock or detour..

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-05-03, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Russell/Cindy"
Alt: Steve/Dave - although I want them to hang around not sure how they are going to be able to overcome the injury.

FF: Tian/Jeree

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-03, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Reichen/Chip"
Call it a hunch.

I have this sinking feeling that Tian and Jaree will stick around to torment me.

Fester

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-03, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "David and Jeff !!!!!"
If Ms. Bebo says so, then it must be true !!!!! I did not have time to spoil this week.

*** My siggie goes here ***
TAR PTTE Defending Champion

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-05-03, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Tian/Jaree"
Just a wild guess because these two are just pathetic. And annoying.

Also my pick to go for the fast forward tonight.

So, I guess that would make them safe, huh?

What the heck, I'll stick with 'em.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-03, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Steve/Dave"

they annoy me

jenbug 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-05-03, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenbug Click to send private message to jenbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Russell/Cindy"
I'm jumping on the old bandwagon for this one, though my hope of hopes is that the models get out of all our lives, for the sake of love, life and decency.

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-03, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "David/Jeff (Best Friends)"
They were not featured in the ads for being at risk so I think they are. They remind me of the early wonder twins but in their case, I don't think they get their act together in time.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-03, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Final Tally"
This is post #53 summarizing 51 votes and 2 tallies.
A very close race between Steve/Dave, Russell/Cindy, and Tian/Jaree. Still time left... cast your vote!

Steve/Dave (Pushing Tin) - 15
Russell/Cindy (Dating) - 14
Tian/Jaree (Models) - 12
David/Jeff (Friends) - 7
Monica/Sheree (NFL Wives) - 1
Reichen/Chip (Married) - 2

Under the Radar:
Amanda/Chris (Dating)
Jon/Al (Clowns)
Kelly/Jon (Engaged)
Millie/Chuck (Virgins)
Steve/Josh (Father/Son)

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •