The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Both RC and IC next week?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-02-04, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Both RC and IC next week?"
From the SeeBS promo you see the tribes in one challenge with the green/red buffs on. In a close up of Rupert he is carrying a green box and someone in the background has a red box. But in the underwater pictures they all have on Blue buffs. Is there two challenges next week? NOrmally during the merge week we only have one right?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Both RC and IC next week? cdlafl 04-02-04 1
 RE: Both RC and IC next week? LLMax00 04-02-04 2
 This discussion should be on the pr... IceCat 04-02-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cdlafl 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-02-04, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cdlafl Click to send private message to cdlafl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Both RC and IC next week?"
i think they may have a reward challenges as two tribes, then have a double immunity challenge as one merged tribe...

LLMax00 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-02-04, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LLMax00 Click to send private message to LLMax00 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Both RC and IC next week?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-04 AT 02:10 PM (EST)

Edited: Ok, so I looked at the web promo again... two observations.

- Jenna in a green buff cheering on... but looking at a cap, why would Kathy be to our left of ALicia, Tom, and Jenna, with SA on the right?

- Rupert carrying a large box with a red border. This couldn't be recycled could it?

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "This discussion should be on the promos thread"
locking

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •