The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"See BS misdirection, Ep 11 "Anger, Tears and Chaos""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-04, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"See BS misdirection, Ep 11 "Anger, Tears and Chaos""

Amber is trapped between promises to two rival castaways.

The tribes finally merge, prompting a new and explosive dynamic among the tribe members.

The stakes are raised when the All-Stars are hit with a new twist at the Immunity Challenge.

Total chaos erupts when the castaways prepare for Tribal Council.

The adventerously kinky Kittyloaf®: accept no substitutes.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 "Anger, Tears and Chaos" tribephyl 04-02-04 1
   RE: "Anger, Tears and Chaos" bobscure 04-02-04 2
       RE: "Anger, Tears and Chaos" smrtNsassybnkr 04-02-04 3
   RE: "Anger, Tears and Chaos" Flowerpower 04-02-04 5
 RE: See BS misdirection, Ep 11 "Ang... AMAZON 04-02-04 4
 RE: See BS misdirection, Ep 11 "Ang... Loree 04-02-04 6
 RE: See BS misdirection, Ep 11 "Ang... samboohoo 04-02-04 7
   RE: See BS misdirection, Ep 11 "Ang... okaloosajohn 04-02-04 8
       RE: See BS misdirection, Ep 11 "Ang... Flowerpower 04-02-04 9
           RE: See BS misdirection, Ep 11 "Ang... Dregar 04-02-04 10
 RE: See BS misdirection, Ep 11 "Ang... smrtNsassybnkr 04-02-04 11
   RE: See BS misdirection, Ep 11 "Ang... Brownroach 04-02-04 12
       RE: See BS misdirection, Ep 11 "Ang... Dregar 04-02-04 13
           RE: See BS misdirection, Ep 11 "Ang... Acawap 04-02-04 14
 RE: See BS misdirection, Ep 11 "Ang... ValleyGirl 04-02-04 15
 CBS Eye Mail Get Bent 04-05-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-04, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. ""Anger, Tears and Chaos""
The tribes finally merge, prompting a new and explosive dynamic among the tribe members.
Yee-Haw!
Bring on the anger, tears and chaos!

Amber is trapped between promises to two rival castaways.
If Amber has made promises to two rivals, Rob has to be one of them. The other I would guess would be male
In the promo she says "I made promises, I don't know if I'm gonna be able to keep but at least I got myself 3 more days."
This implies, to me, that she made promises while at NewChapera. Therefore, Lex is most likely the other rival castaway.
I seriously doubt that she would ever consider following through with Lex's promise over Rob's. So Lex is definitely in trouble.

The stakes are raised when the All-Stars are hit with a new twist at the Immunity Challenge.
I think this subject should get it's own thresd.
A New Twist concerning immunity? What could it be?

Total chaos erupts when the castaways prepare for Tribal Council.
The after effects of said twist, regarding immunity. Where everyone makes back-up deals and last minute plans before TC.

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner
"I just had to get those guys comfortable riding the big banana. And they did." King Dicque(RIP)

bobscure 217 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-02-04, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bobscure Click to send private message to bobscure Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Anger, Tears and Chaos""
>The stakes are raised when the All-Stars are hit with a new >twist at the Immunity Challenge.
>I think this subject should get it's own thresd.
>A New Twist concerning immunity? What could it be?

One last use for the 2 part II? Two people get immunity?

Bob

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-02-04, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Anger, Tears and Chaos""
maybe Ambuh and Rawb both get immunity and the rest of the survivors have to scramble before tribal council. They all would be smart to break up the romance now, but it looks like it'll go till the end game.............and then some.

I think the "Tears" will refer to Ambuh and Rawb re-uniting. Tears of Joy........

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-04, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "Anger, Tears and Chaos""
Anger, Tears and Chaos

In the preview for next week, it showed Boston Rob making an alliance with Alicia, only to renig on it later....that could cause "Anger, finger wagging, and later tears" from Alicia. It also could cause chaos for Boston Rob, when his renigging on the alliance is exposed to the rest of the group.

Or perhaps the tears come from Amber over the delimma she has created with promising Kathy, and Lex a place in the final five with Rob, Tom, and herself.....she'll have to screw over Jenna L., Rupert, and Alicia to do this.

AMAZON 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-02-04, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAZON Click to send private message to AMAZON Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: See BS misdirection, Ep 11 "Anger, Tears and Chaos""
The person we SAW Amber promising anything to was Kathy when she said that her, Rawb, Lex, Tom and Kathy can make it to the end. I think Kathy and Rob MAY be the 2 rival castaways because of that and because Kathy is already contemplating jumping onto the Chapera (well, I guess now its Mogo Mogo) bandwagon.

Of everyone left I cannot see who is on opposite tribes that will cause an "explosive" dynamic after a merge. Maybe Shii-Ann and Tom?? Shii-Ann and Alicia??

I dont know what the immunity twist could be. The immune player gets to vote twice (with the option of casting 2 votes against 1 person)??? Maybe the immune party gets to take away somebody's voting privileges???

The previews certainly didnt reveal any pre-TC "chaos". just saw rob telling somebody "sorry if you feel that way" and making alliances with Alicia. . . .oooooooooohh how chaotic.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-04, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: See BS misdirection, Ep 11 "Anger, Tears and Chaos""
>
>The stakes are raised when the
>All-Stars are hit with a
>new twist at the Immunity
>Challenge.
>

Maybe Jeff announces that nobody can compete for II twice in a row. If you win it the next IC you can't compete. It would keep any one person from going on an immunity run. The most that a person could do is win Immunity every other time. So you would only try for the win when you really feel vulnerable.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-04, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: See BS misdirection, Ep 11 "Anger, Tears and Chaos""
On the subject of new dynamics and chaos:

Interesting how Chapera has been the dominant tribe throughout the whole game. But now there are 3 original mogos, 2 original sabogas and 4 original chappys. So the original dominant chappys are now outnumbered. Wouldn't it be something if Lex, Kathy and Shii Ann team up with Rupert and Tom. I know Tom is an original Chap, but at this point, I see him defecting away from Rob before Ambuh, Jennuh or Alishuh.

Samboohoo

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-02-04, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: See BS misdirection, Ep 11 "Anger, Tears and Chaos""
Well, Ambuh certainly made some promises to Kathy during her begging. I think Kathy kinda liked it when Amber got down on her knees. And did you see what she said in voting for Jerri? She sounds more and more like the 'godmuddah': Kathy (votes Jeri): Jerri, if we had only talked. I really wanted players to come and talk to me. If they didn't come and talk to me, I didn't trust them.

Right now, it seems the early spoiler lists which have Shii Ann outlasting Lex and Kathy are getting very shaky. I'm having a lot of trouble seeing how SA isn't the next to go right now.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: See BS misdirection, Ep 11 "Anger, Tears and Chaos""
Great observation OKJohn! I agree, Kathy IS indeed acting like a "Goddmuddah"! How funny!

Dregar 75 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-04, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dregar Click to send private message to Dregar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: See BS misdirection, Ep 11 "Anger, Tears and Chaos""
In last nights episode we see Rupert obviously trying to show his support for B. Robs feelings as they finish the bottle of wine, saying they hope Amber finds some way to survive the TC.

This has to be the longest night for Rob, I think it is obvious that a few players actually shed tears over the buff swap, the camp swap and the Amber swap.

How many bottles of booze did the baskets have in them, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Rob drank all night, not TEARS will be tears of joy that Amber not only makes it to the next challenge but that the new Mogo has tears of joy that they all made it to the merge with Amber putting alliances back in order as originally started.

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-04, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: See BS misdirection, Ep 11 "Anger, Tears and Chaos""
"Amber is trapped between promises to two rival castaways"

Couldn't this refer to Kathy and Lex? Techically, they are both still her rivals....she's just trying to get buy until she can re-unite with her alliance mates. From the vid-caps it looks like Lex is giving Amber wierd looks (Amber standing at the kitchen area) We were also shown Amber making promises to Kathy about being in the Final 5 with her, Rob and Tom.

Now, if Rob and Tom are not interested in upholding this promise that Amber made, then she is stuck explaining to Kathy and Lex....(two rival castaways)..........

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-04, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: See BS misdirection, Ep 11 "Anger, Tears and Chaos""
Couldn't this refer to Kathy and Lex?

That's who I think it means. They are both her rivals in the game, and they are both rivals for her attention. And as you noted, the preview plays up the three of them, with Lex looking sulkily at Amber back at the table.

Dregar 75 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-04, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dregar Click to send private message to Dregar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: See BS misdirection, Ep 11 "Anger, Tears and Chaos""
(Mere Speculation of probable Anger, Tears and Chaos & so-on)
Pagonging is a well oiled machine once again. Tears of joy for Romber, Tompert, Jenlisha. Chaos for for Kathy, Shi and Lex...

Alicia will be betrayed IMO by Rob once the merge happens half way through day 25 or 26,

Alicia will feel better, once she sees Lex is getting the worst of it. Kathy and Shi might get someone on board like Alicia but, you can't stop the pagonging. Alicia might be first to go after the pagonging is no longer..
ladies and gents your final 5.

Rob, Amber, Jenna, Tom and Rupert...one of the big boys will go next.

Ask yourself, who is the jury gonna vote for if the final two is Romber??

I say Amber, hoping that she will take the money and ditch Rob, Unfortanately they jury has to choose someone don't they??

Romber happily ever after;)

Acawap 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-02-04, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Acawap Click to send private message to Acawap Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: See BS misdirection, Ep 11 "Anger, Tears and Chaos""
I think the immunity twist will be along the lines of 'you're merging, but you need to vote for 1 member of each tribe', meaning 2 people are voted off. I know spoilers say this doesn't happen, but I think it'd be a nice little wrench to throw into the machinery. The other option would be you have to vote for a member of the opposing team, which could break up alliances and possibly avoid pagonging.

just a thought. flame away.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-04, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: See BS misdirection, Ep 11 "Anger, Tears and Chaos""
Ep 11 Anger,Tears and Chaos

The anger could relate to the meeting of Lex, Rob and Kathy on the CBS preview, where the following is said:

Lex<.. it's about getting a knife in the back>
Rob<..you want to put our friendship on the line,I will?>
Kathy<..it's brutal>

They are obviously talking about breaking an alliance with someone and voting them out, I'm guessing probably ShiiAnn.

the Robfaddah..."I'll make ya' an offer.....

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-05-04, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "CBS Eye Mail"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •