The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Predictions from Spoiler Pics"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

DbleTRed 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-17-04, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DbleTRed Click to send private message to DbleTRed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Predictions from Spoiler Pics"
I posted this on the ABC.com site...thought I might share.

As far as I can tell from the spoiler pics website, I think she will keep:

Todd
Ryan M.
Sean
Ryan R.
Chad
Marcus
Ian
Lanny
Brad
Matthew

after this coming week's episode and my reasoning is:

Next week she goes on a one-on-one with Rick, On a Rodeo-themed horseback riding (BBQ/Campfire) date with 7 guys (from pic#2 it looks like those 7 are: Ian, Robert, Todd, Damon, Lanny, Sean, and Eliot.) The other date with 7 is a Mad Max type date (Helicopter/ATVs) (which the remaining seven are: Ryan M., Brad, Chad, Harold, Marcus, Matthew, and Ryan R.) Pictures from that date are #9 you can see the muddy ATVs in the background and #27 looks like Matthew's head.

I chose Todd and Ryan M., because of the picture where they are both holding hands with Meredith, which may be a group date, but don't show the other guys.

I chose Sean, Ryan R., and Chad because of the picture #7, yet another group date.

I chose Marcus because of pic #1 for the reason they are wearing different clothes. (Question is that Brad in pic #1)

I chose Ian because of what appears to be a future one-on-one date in Chinatown and the one pic in the grass on the blanket.

Lanny, well its pretty much a given that he lasts through the next rose ceremony because of the two different pics (#49 in a red shirt/red tie) and (#55 blue shirt/blue tie)...he wasn't wearing either of them on the 1st episode.

I chose Brad, because of the possibility it may be him in pic #1, but more so of the picture where he's standing next to Ryan M. (pic #18 notice Ryan M. is wearing the same red shirt as pics #8 and #71)

And, last, Matthew, well because of the orchard pics with him and Meredith, the beach pic and the one where they are on the couch together looks like the same outfit as the beach pic.

That's what I could come up with at least through the next episode, but I could be wrong. If anyone else thinks otherwise let me know.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics DbleTRed 01-18-04 1
   RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics buckeyegirl 01-18-04 2
 RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics Nascargirl48 01-19-04 3
   RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics DbleTRed 01-19-04 4
       RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics otherindigo 01-21-04 5
           RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics DbleTRed 01-21-04 6
               RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics otherindigo 01-22-04 7
                   RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics sparksals 01-22-04 8
                       RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics otherindigo 01-28-04 14
                   RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics missygirl3 01-23-04 9
                       RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics TDeniseS 01-23-04 10
                           RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics Poncho 01-23-04 11
                               RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics NorthShoreJane 01-23-04 12
                                   RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics Poncho 01-23-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-18-04, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DbleTRed Click to send private message to DbleTRed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics"
There is another website that ABC media has where you can look at preview pics it is:

http://www.abcmedianet.com/cgi-bin/sitesearch2.cgi?startat=0<otcnt=107&searchparam=The+Bachelorette&perpg=10&perentry=800&sel_srch=ph

Apparently, from my previous message, according to the ABC site Ryan R. is on the "Rodeo Themed" date. Which would mean that Sean goes on the ATV date. I originally thought otherwise because I was view the pics at the other website (http://pages.ivillage.com/thebachelorette/).

I'm still browsing the ABC media site to see other pics.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-18-04, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics"
Thanks for sharing the link-I didn't know there was one for pictures. Welcome to SurvivorBlows!

A Kyngsladye Original

Nascargirl48 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-19-04, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nascargirl48 Click to send private message to Nascargirl48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics"
I agree with all of your pics but Marcus...Let me tell you what me and a couple of people from the abc message boards have come up with...

~~~~~~You have everyone right from next weeks dates except Ryan R. is on the Rodeo date and Sean is on the ATV date..Ryan R. is the one walking next to Meredy in the walking shot.... we think the guy she is kissing on the blanket with the hay behind them is Ryan R. b/c his jacket matches the one of him in the hockey pic.
~~~~That first pic with Marcus is from the ATV date you can tell from the background, as for the different clothes we're guessing she had to change since they show clips of her all muddy.
~~~Brad makes it past this week b/c they show clips of him in 2 diff. colored suits at rose ceremonies. One of him talking to Sean and one of him by himself while she is handing out roses(this clip is only on tv not the spoiler pics website).
~~~ I agree with your other theories..
~~~~~But Rick is the one we see getting a rose instead of Marcus. Here's why: They show a clip of the guy's walking into her house for next week's rose ceremony. If you'll notice Rick has a white handkerchief in his pocket, then later on you see him interupting Meredy and Ryan R, and another clip this same night on a couch with his head in his hands. His suit is diff. plus no handkerchief, so that must be the night she goes from 10 to 6.
~~~Also a couple of more theories for ya. We think that Rick's arm could be the arm in the hockey pic, where you see the white shirt sleeve. We think this b/c later on there is a clip of Rick in a white shirt talking to the camera, also this could be the same night he and Sean exchange words over pool, b/c he is wearing a plain white shirt there as well.
~~~~We think that the couple walking down the beach is Matt and Meredy, and that is a fantasy date.
~~~We think the clips of her in the blue turtleneck sweater are with Lanny b/c the sideburns match and since they appear to be in the doorway over house that this one of the 2 final individual dates before the final rose ceremony. The reason why we know it's her house, is b/c the clip of the guy storming out and throwing something, the same door is behind him.
If you guys want any other theories we've come up with visit abc.com, click on the bachelorette and click on message boards, or let me know ok???? Happy clue finding....and are guys as addicted as we are????????????????? LOL

01-19-04, 10:40 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics"
Thanks Nascargirl...Marcus was the only person I really had a toss up about, and it was between him and Rick, so you've got a sharp eye, because I totally missed the different suits that Rick is wearing.

otherindigo 7 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail otherindigo Click to send private message to otherindigo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics"
Lanny makes it to the final four.

01-21-04, 10:38 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics"
So is that for a fact that Lanny does make it to the final four. I kind of figured that from the spoiler pics. My predictions for the final four at this point are: Lanny, Chad, Ian, and Matthew. As for the final one...I don't know?

01-22-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail otherindigo Click to send private message to otherindigo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics"
I don't want to say too much in a public forum; just note that I live about 50 miles away from Lanny's hometown. You can always email me.

sparksals 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-22-04, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sparksals Click to send private message to sparksals Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics"
LAST EDITED ON 01-22-04 AT 06:38 PM (EST)

How do you know he makes the final 4? You say you live nearby, however, he could be in alot of trouble if he spilled the beans... so how do you know for sure?

01-28-04, 12:12 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics"
1st: I know all about confidentiality clauses in contracts. I've had to keep my mouth shut about my outcome on WWTBAM, which doesn't air until May. I taped in Nov. (yes, I'm tooting my own horn)

2nd: I really didn't want to post too much info on here...about myself or about what I know, but it seems that it isn't good enough to invite y'all to email me so I could do it in a more private manner. So here is what I know:

Two Saturdays ago (Jan. 16 I believe) I was at a high school UIL academic competition. I'm the HS journalism sponsor, and at these competitions each participating school's sponsor gets in a room and judges the journalism papers. One of the other sponsors happened to be from Lanny's hometown. (sidenote: I do not know Lanny; I have never met him) Another sponsor from my hometown, not schooltown, was bragging to all about how I was going to be on Millionaire. The sponsor spoke up about Lanny and his appearance on the Bachelorette. I was gushing about how adorable I thought he was, wished I could meet him, etc. She went on to tell about his family and other such details like what his job intells. Of course the Bachelorette has "Hollywood"-ized it. To make my long story shorter, a certain camera crew visited his hometown at a certain time. Smalltown Texans, gotta love'em! Out of all of this I do not know anything more than that. I don't know if he makes it past the final four; none of us know.

BTW I hear Lanny's brother is even hotter than he.

OT: Another "small world" incident dealing with the Bachelor. Being the yearbook adviser, I have yearbook companies coming by every now and then trying to get me to switch to them. Well a "higher-up" and a new rep. came by from a particular company. The secretary in my office was joking around with them about how they were talking to the "local" celebrity. The "higher-up" mentioned Bob and his family and about how he knew Bob's mom and sister really well, yada, yada, yada.

So uh, yeah that's what I know.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-23-04, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics"
Lanny is my favorite. I hope your prediction is correct and I really hope she picks him at the end. I also like Chad and Matthew. I like those sexy cowboys, Good thing I live in Oklahoma.

TDeniseS 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-23-04, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TDeniseS Click to send private message to TDeniseS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics"
>Lanny is my favorite.>

Ughhh....Lanny is one of the guys I was getting gay vibes from..... I hope she ditches him. I like Matthew and Chad.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-23-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics"
>Ughhh....Lanny is one of the guys
>I was getting gay vibes
>from..... I hope she ditches
>him. I like Matthew
>and Chad.

Oh no, I did not think that about Lanny. I really like him, I think he is a cute cowboy!

Poncho

NorthShoreJane 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-23-04, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthShoreJane Click to send private message to NorthShoreJane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics"
I don't get all the Lanny-talk. Meredith loathes horses! She had a self-proclaimed panic attack when they arrived at the ranch this week. Maybe being a city girl and all, I don't understand Lanny's chosen profession. BUT, I do think that a horse breeder would significantly involve horses. The "horse" thing seems to be a deal breaker to me. While Lanny is cute and he appears to be harmless (unlike some of the others), I just can not fathom him making it too far. What do we know, though, right?

NSJ

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-23-04, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Predictions from Spoiler Pics"
>I don't get all the Lanny-talk.
> Meredith loathes horses!

You have a point, I don't really think he is right for Meredith. BUT, I still think he is cute

Poncho

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •