The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Would You Vote?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-10, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Would You Vote?"
Would you, could you?

Hi! Handy vote thread starter here! It sure would be nice if we get some more action going on the vote threads.

So, if you aren't voting, I'm just wondering why. I know a lot of people are trying to go completely unspoiled, and that's your choice, that's cool. Are you simply not going to the Spoiler Forum at all, not even to vote? Would it help if I provided a link to the vote thread in this forum, would you be willing then to vote?

Voting without getting spoiled at all is a little complicated but not impossible. You could go to the vote thread without seeing the rest of the Spoiler Forum if I provided a link over here, you could open the vote thread in a new window that way, one hurdle down. Then you could read through the vote thread all the way to the bottom of the initial vote thread post, not reading any other posts on the thread to see how anyone has already voted. I promise you I do not put spoilers in that starter post at all, at most I may reference something that has been mentioned in promos. Then it is simply a matter of hitting "reply" on that post, your reply screen comes up, you type your vote in the subject line and whatever you want in the message box, click "post message" and you've voted!

You may, of course, want to kill that window before you see how anyone else has voted or what they had to say. Then you can watch the episode completely unspoiled. Or you could wait and read through the entire vote thread if you want and at least have voted completely unspoiled.

Interested? If so, are there things that you do not want me putting in the initial vote thread post? Even if they have been spoiled in promos already aired by CBS? That's cool, I'll work with you.

SMILES ARE FREE

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Would You Vote?   dabo     09-28-10       
   RE: Would You Vote?   byoffer     09-28-10     1  
   RE: Would You Vote?   krismiss2us     09-28-10     2  
     RE: Would You Vote?   iltarion     09-28-10     3  
   RE: Would You Vote?   michel     09-28-10     4  
     RE: Would You Vote?   dabo     09-28-10     5  
         RE: Would You Vote?   michel     09-28-10     6  
         RE: Would You Vote?   jbug     09-28-10     7  
             RE: Would You Vote?   dabo     09-29-10     8  
                 RE: Would You Vote?   jbug     09-29-10     10  
                     RE: Would You Vote?   PsychoKitty     09-30-10     23  
                 RE: Would You Vote?   Tummy     10-04-10     25  
         What if...?   Brownroach     10-05-10     27  
             RE: What if...?   dabo     10-05-10     28  
                 RE: What if...?   Brownroach     10-05-10     29  
   RE: Would You Vote?   suzzee     09-29-10     9  
     RE: Would You Vote?   dabo     09-29-10     11  
         RE: Would You Vote?   suzzee     09-29-10     12  
         RE: Would You Vote?   kingfish     09-29-10     13  
             I Tell Ya What...   dabo     09-29-10     14  
                 RE: I Tell Ya What...   CTgirl     09-29-10     15  
                 RE: I Tell Ya What...   michel     09-29-10     16  
                     RE: I Tell Ya What...   dabo     10-01-10     24  
   RE: Would You Vote?   Jims02     09-29-10     17  
     RE: Would You Vote?   michel     09-29-10     18  
         RE: Would You Vote?   krismiss2us     09-29-10     19  
         RE: Would You Vote?   Jims02     09-29-10     20  
     RE: Would You Vote?   Tummy     10-04-10     26  
   RE: Would You Vote?   Corvis     09-30-10     21  
   RE: Would You Vote?   Riordan     09-30-10     22  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •