The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"too much drama"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

supernova626 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-21-05, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail supernova626 Click to send private message to supernova626 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"too much drama"
I watch this show everyday and so far it appears that the life coaches have helped me turn my life around more than the women in the house. I'm only 17 and am finally getting everything straight, I'm almost repulsed at how some of these women react to things, or at their actions in general. I also do understand that the first step is admitting that they need help and that is why they are in the SO house, which is a commendable thing, so on that note, I find it truly funny at how critical people on these message boards are, and how judgemental they are. Of course some women in the house are worse than others, and people are going to be biased, but to criticize these people who are putting they're life on tv and trying to work out there problems disgusts me. I can't say that I love all these women and I think they're doing great, but have a heart. This show isn't just to show you how many problems other people have and how they work them out, but also to relate to others and their issues, and I honestly think that if you watch this show and have been watching it for an elongated amount of time, you should have learned stuff about your own life and yourself, and you should be setting an example to others instead of being immature and rude by posting little degrading messages.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •