The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"April Fool's Day?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-29-04, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"April Fool's Day?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-04 AT 10:43 PM (EST)

Thursday is April Fool's Day.

Is it possible that The Evil One is playing a joke on us all?
So much conflicting information. So much "weird." Buffs that are red, green, red, around the neck, on the arm...
They did promise misinformation. and what better episode than this one?

Maybe the bastid is playin' us.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Edited to make me look smarter.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: April Fool's Day? dabo 03-29-04 1
 RE: April Fool's Day? I_AM_HE 03-29-04 2
 RE: April Fool's Day? bebekid 03-29-04 3
   RE: April Fool's Day? TeamJoisey 03-29-04 4
       RE: April Fool's Day? dabo 03-29-04 5
   RE: April Fool's Day? dabo 03-29-04 6
 RE: April Fool's Day? geg6 03-30-04 7
 RE: April Fool's Day? justwrong 03-30-04 8
   RE: April Fool's Day? ginger 03-30-04 9
       RE: April Fool's Day? memacmur 03-30-04 10
           RE: April Fool's Day? ValleyGirl 03-30-04 11
               RE: April Fool's Day? justwrong 03-31-04 13
                   RE: April Fool's Day? PepeLePew13 03-31-04 14
   RE: April Fool's Day? dabo 03-30-04 12
 RE: April Fool's Day? Brat2u 03-31-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-29-04, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: April Fool's Day?"
Yep, either it is a big joke on the players episode or a big joke on the spoilers episode, neither would surprise me at this point.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-04, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: April Fool's Day?"
interesting thought Joisey...i wouldn't be surprised if the boot list goes seriously haywire this week (hopefully with a Rawb boot, but i think he'll probably last another week or two)

- RMMNW!!

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-29-04, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: April Fool's Day?"
It *just* occured to you today, TJ? *giggle* I'm funnin' ya!

I remember thinking a few weeks ago that the traditional merge episode would air on April Fool's Day. The last time Survivor fell on a "tricky" holiday was Halloween of 2002, when Shii Ann got bamboozled by the fake merge.

*Yawn* I'm with dabs. Nothing would surprise me at this point. And nothing I've seen convinces me that it's not Jerri going home.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-29-04, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: April Fool's Day?"
OK, I'm a little slow.
But it's another theory on the theories.

Nothing has swayed me from a Jerri boot, either. But my brain is frazzled. Thank God I don't have to write the SOTS this week.

03-29-04, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: April Fool's Day?"
joke's on jerri if she thinks amber will be her willing lackey again

03-29-04, 11:31 PM (EST)
6. "RE: April Fool's Day?"
these two-week spoiling cycles come once a season and seem too goshdarn long every single time

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: April Fool's Day?"
Come on, Joisey! Mark Burnett, trying to play with our minds? That would never happen, would it?

justwrong 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-30-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justwrong Click to send private message to justwrong Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: April Fool's Day?"
well i can't see even the mastermind that is mb thinking far enough ahead to pull an april fool's joke on the survivors... considering how long ago this was filmed.

that being said, i totally believe he could pull an editting joke on all of us. can you just imagine a surprise april fool's ending like the one of southpark.... heh, it turns out big tom is really cartman's mother!!!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: April Fool's Day?"
So you're saying Big Tom is a crack whore?

Hoping enough of you watch enough South Park to understand that rawther vulgar little query.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-30-04, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: April Fool's Day?"
Well, his extensive collection of crack has been displayed on national television more than once...

MEmacmur

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-30-04, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: April Fool's Day?"
You guys are cracking me up! lol

justwrong 63 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail justwrong Click to send private message to justwrong Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: April Fool's Day?"
there is no way big tom is a crack whore, i have met plenty, and have never seen any of them as heavy as him. for him to be on crack, he would have the figure of ryan shoulders. he is definately on something though. my money is on barbiturates.

---of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: April Fool's Day?"
You do get that the above was a joke in reference to South Park? The crack we're talking about is his butt crack from all the bending over.

03-30-04, 07:24 PM (EST)
12. "RE: April Fool's Day?"
>well i can't see even the
>mastermind that is mb thinking
>far enough ahead to .........

one word
recrap

Brat2u 93 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brat2u Click to send private message to Brat2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: April Fool's Day?"
JP tells them to line up/pair off. Drop your buffs. They think they're merging. They head out to chat it up. When they come back Jiffy pulls an "April Fools", tells them to draw new buffs.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •