The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Drew and Diane"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-16-04, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Drew and Diane"
Hi there guys..... I have a question and I would love to hear all your opinions....

Do you really think that Drew and Diane are commited?

My opinion is that diane wears her heart on her sleeve and is really head over heel for drew....but drew is not really so enamoured by her...... I really think that 1) he will throw the HOH so cowboy win and so he goes to final 1. 2) if he wins HOH he will choose cowboy over diane....

what do you think..

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Drew and Diane Captain_Savem 09-16-04 1
   RE: Drew and Diane InfernoFan 09-16-04 2
   RE: Drew and Diane motormouth 09-17-04 6
   RE: Drew and Diane megon 09-18-04 16
 RE: Drew and Diane HistoryDetective 09-16-04 3
   RE: Drew and Diane sisyphus 09-16-04 4
       RE: Drew and Diane sam752 09-16-04 5
 RE: Drew and Diane Bebo 09-17-04 7
   RE: Drew and Diane nailbone 09-17-04 8
       RE: Drew and Diane seahorse 09-18-04 10
 RE: Drew and Diane seahorse 09-18-04 9
 RE: Drew and Diane sisterwoman 09-18-04 11
   RE: Drew and Diane ongelis 09-18-04 12
       RE: Drew and Diane sisyphus 09-19-04 18
       RE: Drew and Diane trillium 09-19-04 19
           RE: Drew and Diane seahorse 09-19-04 21
   RE: Drew and Diane Surveysez 09-18-04 13
       RE: Drew and Diane ongelis 09-18-04 14
           RE: Drew and Diane sisterwoman 09-18-04 15
               RE: Drew and Diane ongelis 09-18-04 17
 RE: Drew and Diane mamarizzo 09-19-04 20
   RE: Drew and Diane RealityAddict 09-20-04 22
       RE: Drew and Diane gloryb2him 09-21-04 23
           RE: Drew and Diane ongelis 09-21-04 24
               RE: Drew and Diane - I talked to Dr... sflawchick 09-29-04 25
                   RE: Drew and Diane - I talked to Dr... ongelis 09-29-04 26
 RE: Drew and Diane Urbanaman 10-01-04 27
   RE: Drew and Diane KScott 10-01-04 28
       RE: Drew and Diane Urbanaman 10-01-04 29
           RE: Drew and Diane KScott 10-01-04 30
               RE: Drew and Diane bdemoney 10-01-04 31
                   RE: Drew and Diane Urbanaman 10-01-04 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-16-04, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Drew and Diane"

I think Drew is playing Diane. I heard it mentioned somewhere before but Diane has probably never had someone as hot as Drew (I'm a guy, so I wouldn't know). So Diane feels like she's lucked out, and Drew is taking advantage of the situation as he should.

But that aside, I think Drew wins this thing no matter who he goes with. If Diane is smart she won't take Drew to the F2, she won't win. Her best chance is with Cowboy, and even that is pretty slim, IMO.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69
"Blood is thicker than water, but that blood is watered down." ~ Nakomis

InfernoFan 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-16-04, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail InfernoFan Click to send private message to InfernoFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Drew and Diane"
I definitely don't think that Drew and Diane are commited. I see them going their separate ways after this show is over. They don't live in the same state for one thing and trying to start a "relationship" under the intense settings of that house while competing against each other for a half million dollars is crazy. Personally, I think that Diane seems a little needy when it comes to Drew. If he says he doesn't trust her then she turns on the water works. They're crazy to trust anyone in that house b/c they are all after the same thing...that grand prize. If I was Drew, I'd run away from her once they get out of that house.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-17-04, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Drew and Diane"
Hey cappy, nice to see you!

"I think Drew is playing Diane. I heard it mentioned somewhere before but Diane has probably never had someone as hot as Drew (I'm a guy, so I wouldn't know). So Diane feels like she's lucked out, and Drew is taking advantage of the situation as he should."

(I'm a girl, so I might know) Drew was hot at first, until his personality came out. It's amazing to me how that can affect one's opinion regarding 'looks'. Diane has probably been with a bunch of guys who mistreated her, otherwise I don't think she would put up with Drew. Like everyone else here, I have no doubt that this "relationship" will end with the show.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

megon 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-18-04, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail megon Click to send private message to megon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Drew and Diane"
Both are just sexually bored. Interest will decline after they leave.

FREE ----->

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-16-04, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Drew and Diane"
I've watched the live feeds and read the transcripts and based on what I learned from those I think, YES, Drew is committed to Diane, committed to using her to get him to the $500,000, committed to getting as many under-the-covers handjobs out of her as he can while in the house, committed to using her as some sort of accessory to stroke his ego, committed to causing her as much longterm psychological damage as possible because he knows what a needy and scarred person she is that he can play to the end.

09-16-04, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Drew and Diane"
All pretty intense responses but all true....I think she is going to be so heart broken......but hey that is what happens when you play the game the way she did...

sam752 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-16-04, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sam752 Click to send private message to sam752 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Drew and Diane"
I think Diane is in love with Drew. Shs almost dropped the L-bomb the other day in DR when she said "i have never been in love before...this time? i don't know, we'll see" I feel bad for the girl really. I thought Drew was a good looking guy but i still haven't been able to get over when he said he wanted out of the relationship and then ended with haha im kidding but next time this will be real. I think it's pathetic really how Diane is so whipped. When she had the veto she made a point of saying "This is not because we are in a relationship that i am using this, it is because i made a promise to you" Hmm yeah, we all believe you Diane. Whereas Drew will toss her on the block without a second thought. Ah well, if she's so lovestruck she can't see he doesn't really love her back i guess she'll learn a valuable lesson. Even though guys are hot they can be total jerks (take scott for example, i mean i thought he was pretty good looking )

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-04, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Drew and Diane"
Yes, I think Drew and Diane should be committed, since they're both nuts.

Join my paramilitary org - call 1-800-FIGHT4BEBO.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-04, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Drew and Diane"
Man, it took a LOT longer for someone to get that than I thought it would!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Omnia in bonum o-

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Drew and Diane"
By the way, congratulations on you correctly predicting that Drew would take CB to the final 2.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

09-18-04, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Drew and Diane"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-04 AT 01:14 AM (EST)

They obviously are not committed based on his bringing CB to the final 2.

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-18-04, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sisterwoman Click to send private message to sisterwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Drew and Diane"
sisyphus- Great psychic one! WooHoo for you for guessing how it would come out! I was so shocked last night I dribbled a little on myself as my mouth hung open!

Drew and Diane- Poor poor diane. SHe is in for a real life lesson. I do feel a little bad for her. Not because she is out now, but because this love lesson will make her a little colder than she is now. I hate for anyone to be heartbroken in love. Oh, I'm such a romantic. hehehee!

ongelis 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-18-04, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ongelis Click to send private message to ongelis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Drew and Diane"
I agree. I think Diane is (maybe was) nuts about Drew. I think Drew has viewed her as a convenience. Based on last night's show, her being evicted and the send off message that Drew taped, a relationship for the two of them outside of the game, didn't really sound like it was a sure thing. It was just the way Drew said what he said. I noticed when Diane first began talking to Julie, she said that she trusted him, his decision was strategy, and that she understood. After she listened to the message from him, Julie asked whether she would vote for Drew or CB. Diane said she didn't know. Her reason was either because she had been evicted or because Drew had lied to her (can't remember exactly what she said). Interesting turn around. I think she doubts the continuation of their relationship outside of the game, as well.

09-19-04, 02:12 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Drew and Diane"
even though I was 70% sure that if drew won HOH he would dump diane, as a true romantic I was hoping that he would throw the competition to cowboy and save face....but I felt disgusted and sick at the way he did it accusing her saying something or the other.....now I am just hoping that cowboy wins.....which is against all I hold dear.....what a jerk...but I guess this is a valuable lesson...if learnt... for diane...

As far as jase and holly .......they are so much alike that it was actually funny just watching them togeether.....don't know how long it will last but sure as hell longer than drew and diane....

trillium 81 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trillium Click to send private message to trillium Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Drew and Diane"
what Drew said in the taped message did sound a bit cold and distracted but what was up with Drew's facial expressions after Diane left. For the rest of what they showed he seemed to be fighting off tears and seemed genuinely upset. I wonder if he thinks he really cares for her and is worried she is going to hate him for it.

09-19-04, 05:08 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Drew and Diane"
He is probably more concerned she will vote for CB.

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-18-04, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Drew and Diane"
But even as a romantic, did anyone REALLY think Holly and Jase would be still walking down the beaches holding hands? Now that was a jaw dropper. Though I could have done will a little less time on Holly's opinions. My ears still hurt.

Surveysez

09-18-04, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ongelis Click to send private message to ongelis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Drew and Diane"
That was a shocker! Holly is definitely one of a kind ... has her own unique way of saying things. That voice does tend to grate.

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-18-04, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sisterwoman Click to send private message to sisterwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Drew and Diane"
OMG! I wanted to poke out my eyes but I was too busy jabbing my eardrums with my crochet hook.

EEEEWWWWWWWW! ANd WTF was up with the lip prints? Were they fake tats or did Holly put those there? And where else are they located? EEEEEWWWWW! WHat a coupl- a - you know;)

09-18-04, 08:53 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Drew and Diane"
lol @ sisterwoman ... please don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel about Jase and Holly!

Next time warn me ... I nearly choked on my coffee after reading your comment. =)

mamarizzo 86 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mamarizzo Click to send private message to mamarizzo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Drew and Diane"
Hi Sisyphus,

I do not believe that Dr and Di will continue after the show. And, I do think it is going to hurt Di but not Dr.

1. While Dr did not call Di "trailer trash" he did not object when Scott said that about her in front of him. In fact, he sort of nodded in agreement. If one really cares about a person, one sticks up for that person against one's peer group. Dr didn't.

2. Dr and Di come at the world differently. Dr is ambitious. His family is "established." He is not looking for an immediate permanent relationship. Di is looking for a family and a relationship. Nothing spooks a guy more than the word "commitment," except possibly "marriage and children."

3. Di is "clingy" She hangs on Dr more than anything else. This may be a symptom of the show, but it may also reflect her true personality.

4. Di is not really secure enough to hold onto a relationship. She needs to believe in herself. She's been wounded so much. She needs help to get herself straight and believe in herself or she will wind up with more guys who use her and then loose her.

I'm sorry for Di, it is hard to get dumped let alone on national TV after you begin to realize that you have made a fool of yourself in front of a large audience. I hope that someone has help available to her after show. She will need it.

JMHO

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-04, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Drew and Diane"
I feel sorry for Diane, too. She was not my favorite HG by any stretch, but...she got used in more ways than one by Drew. She really did a lot of the dirty work for him. I don't think he deserves to win and I feel certain (especially after hearing his goodbye spill to her) they are over!

gloryb2him 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-04, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gloryb2him Click to send private message to gloryb2him Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Drew and Diane"
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking for a few weeks, but had to comment on this. I felt so sorry for Diane after hearing Drew's goodbye speech. It was pretty obvious that she was really gaga over Drew while she was definitely a only convenience to him. Ouch!

09-21-04, 11:26 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Drew and Diane"
Hi gloryb2him ... even worse ... on HouseCalls, Diane said that she knew everyone would want to know about her and Drew's relationship. She said she was believing that him evicting her and what he said was only strategy, nothing more. As soon BB ends, everyone would see that they're still together.

Maybe she's right. It's realy hard to believe that's not just wishful thinking on her part, sheer delusion thinking.

sflawchick 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-04, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sflawchick Click to send private message to sflawchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Drew and Diane - I talked to Drew Friday night at LAX"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-04 AT 03:52 PM (EST)

Hey all ... sorry for the delay in getting this posted, but I saw Drew Friday night at LAX airport and talked to him in line at the McDonald's in the terminal while we waited for our orders. He was with his parents and his twin brother. I will give you the lowdown on the WHOLE thing.

My flight was delayed for 90 minutes, so I decided to get something to eat - the lines were long everywhere, so I decided to just get McDonalds. I am standing in line and RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME is Drew. In front of Drew is his brother, and then first in line was his mom and dad. Drew was wearing a pink and white striped button down shirt (untucked), jeans and flip flops. He is much taller and broader shouldered than he looks on TV - Diane must be tiny.

So, I pat him on the shoulder and said - "hey Drew, nice win - congrats." (or something close to that). He said thanks and I said "With all that money, you still eat at McDonald's" and he said, "Are you kidding, I HAD TO HAVE a Big Mac - I was deprived for weeks." I then joked with him about how our whole conversation was going to end up on the boards as a Drew sighting but that I wanted the inside scoop about him and Diane.

He said that things were good (big smile) and that they had reunited, spent some time together but that she had flown home the day before, and he was headed home that day. He also said that they were "very happy, totally together, but taking it one day at a time to see where it goes."

So that was it ... I told him good luck with his future ... and off he wnet to enjoy his Big Mac and fries (extra ketchup).

09-29-04, 05:41 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Drew and Diane - I talked to Drew Friday night at LAX"
Hi sflawchick ... cool story! Thanks for posting it. Who knows, maybe it will work out for Drew and Diane after all.

Urbanaman 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-04, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Urbanaman Click to send private message to Urbanaman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Drew and Diane"
I live Here in lovely Urbana, Ohio, And it is Sept. 30th, The game is over and Drew is in town.....And Diane is no where to be seen! Our newspaper said she was "invited by Drew" to attend the party for him , but she was not here.?? HMMM?? trouble in paradise??? I`mm keep you all informed!

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-01-04, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Drew and Diane"
Welcome to the boards and thanks for the update and the offer to keep us informed. Maybe she is just going to come later..

- The one & only PhoenixMons
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

10-01-04, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Urbanaman Click to send private message to Urbanaman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Drew and Diane"
My Wife just left to go Hang out with Drew and Ben, And a few of our friends, Can we post pictures on this site?

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-01-04, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Drew and Diane"
Yes, pictures are welcome, please post them...

- The one & only PhoenixMons
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-01-04, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Drew and Diane"
That would be great Urbanaman! Thanks and welcome to the boards!

10-01-04, 04:54 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Drew and Diane"
tried to upload a pic taken this morning, but the file was too big, tried to compress it and it was still too big. Anyone that wants a few just taken this morning shots of Drew and Ben, post a email address and i`ll send them.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •