The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RTVW Summary -- 'I'm A Celebrity' E7 -- 'Friend or Faux?'"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-03, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RTVW Summary -- 'I'm A Celebrity' E7 -- 'Friend or Faux?'"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-03 AT 01:27 PM (EST)

I'm A Celebrity -- Get Me Out Of Here!
Episode 7 Summary
"Friend or Faux?"
By AyaK

Previously on I'm A Celebrity -- Get Me Out Of Here!...

A bunch of faux celebrities gathered in the rain forest of Australia. It rained ... and rained ... and rained ... and rained. Julie and Alana fought. Robin and Melissa whined. Tyson and Cris cooed. Nikki primped. Maria vanished. Bruce squeezed the Charmin. And Stuttering John looked like the only normal person in the bunch. Onward.

Day 7

In a LIVE clip, we're told that, from now on, we're voting to boot one of these losers every night. Thank God. Allahu akbar.

Robin and Melissa continue to whine that the others wouldn't walk out with them. Melissa is starting to resemble Charlie McCarthy to Robin's Edgar Bergen. The only problem is that they both have heads made of wood. Alana says that Robin is bossy and out of control. That Alana, master of the obvious. John joins her in trying to quell the incipient rebellion.

Now we know where this show got its name.

Robin and Cris look at Bruce's dirty underwear. We get a brief lesson in "laundry secrets of the fauxies" -- which, considering that none of these bozos probably even knows how to wash clothes without a servant's help, is mercifully brief.

Melissa is happy because the sun came out. In fact, she's so happy that she and Robin decide that she should be the next leader, so that they can enjoy some more fine whines. Everyone else goes along to shut them up. It's another Survivor: The Australian Outback moment, as Melissa and Robin have morphed into a two-headed Jerri Manthey. Next up, they'll move the camp to a river bank just before a flood!

Nikki is making rice. Shades of Keith Famie. Robin complains about how she's cooking it. Yep, he's Jerri, all right. Robin says that she's stirring it with the same fork she put in her mouth. Nikki asks him to stifle himself. Robin keeps after her, as if he were Julia Child. Well, actually, he kinda looks like a runty Julia Child. Finally, Nikki walks away, with Robin yelling after her to come back. Nikki decides to pass on dinner until after Robin is done eating. As if there is enough food in all of Australia to fill Robin up...

Nikki decides that maybe she needs to make some friends (and get some more face time on camera) and offers to use her cosmetics kit to give everyone facials. Meanwhile, Melissa tries to get Julie and Alana to make up. What happens if they don't? She threatens to keep droning on all night. To avoid this fate worse than death, each of them promises to try to be civil. That's civil, as in "civil war."

We see Tyson demanding to talk to his agent because he felt like he was in jail. Jail? Right. So ... we now know that the closest that Tyson has ever come to camping out was watching Troop Beverly Hills on cable. Julie tells everyone that Tyson is going to be fine. If she means that Tyson is going to revert back to his usual sullen, gender-bending boring self, she's probably right.

Bruce and Maria go to look for the treasure chest. Bruce leads and then blames Maria when they get lost. Chivalry is truly dead among the fauxies. Maria finds some mushrooms and wonders if eating them will help her hallucinate that she's not out in the Australian outback with a bunch of losers ... and then she finds the treasure chest, too. Bruce whines. Evidently, Robin and Melissa are rubbing off on him.

Instead of a relationship question, at which the fauxies did terrible, they get a gossip question: "Which celebrity created a media frenzy this week by cutting her hair: Julia Roberts or Nicole Kidman?" Melissa triumphantly tells everyone that, as a "reporter" for E!, she's almost positive that it's Julia Roberts. The six people in America who believed that Melissa got her job on merit instead of through sheer unbridled nepotism bury their faces in their hands. It's a measure of how low her status is among her fellow fauxies that the others ignore her and vote for Nicole instead ... and they're right!

More rain. To reduce tensions, Bruce decides to hold a "jungle Olympic decathlon," with each of the fauxies getting one event to perform. The only humorous moment was Alana performing the "high hurdles" ... with her revelation that the hurdle she got over was not seeing her psychiatrist today. Robin shows his physical fitness by volunteering to lie on his stomach in the mud. Oink.

We come back just after Julie learned that she's up again in the next trial. She's freaking out, and Alana of all people is trying to calm her down. Alana wants to give her a hug, but Julie would rather hug a cobra ... I guess she wants to keep to her own species.

After all of the harrowing trials, this one is easy -- Julie has to sit by herself in the dark. No challenge, as Julie has been in the dark about almost everything for her entire life. For every 10 minutes, she earns a meal. She whimpers, but manages to go for the entire 100 minutes to get all 10 meals -- which are served as she is still at the trial. Everyone is proud of her when she returns, and so she reveals her secret --- she put wax in her ears from a candle so she didn't have to hear the sounds of the wild. Only problem is, she has no idea how to get the wax out. Julie whines to the producers seeking help and maybe even a doctor. Duh. The producers have to be very delicate when helping, because Julie's brains (such as they are) may fall out if they jostle her head too much.

Nightfall. Maria and Bruce are bitching about Tyson's attitude. Hey, Maria shows up again! She is still there! Apparently, Bruce succeeded in "winning" Cris away from Tyson, and now Tyson has gone mute. We see him even refusing to answer questions in confessional. He's pouting. Waaaaah. John shows up and agrees that Tyson is no one's friend. Yeah, he's a faux ... just like all the rest of you F-list "celebrities."

OK, now we're LIVE, and it's Wednesday morning. John LIVE tells the fauxies that this will be their last day as 10. Once again, I say thank God. And the last person chosen to do a Bush Tucker Trial by the vote of America is ... JULIE, one more time. Ooh, and it's a snake pit. Once again, Julie will be in with her own kind. Julie looks as if she wants to cry. Good work, America!

Starting tomorrow, each episode will end with a boot. Who will be the first one of these losers to leave? Stay tuned until tomorrow to see America's choice of the "low among the faux."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: RTVW Summary -- 'I'm A Celebrit... Loree 02-26-03 1
   RE: RTVW Summary -- 'I'm A Celebrit... survivorscott 02-26-03 2
 Thansk Ayak wildchickenhunter 02-26-03 3
 RE: RTVW Summary -- 'I'm A Celebrit... minitroll 02-26-03 4
 RE: RTVW Summary -- 'I'm A Celebrit... stevethatdjguy 02-26-03 5
   Thoughts AyaK 02-26-03 6
       The vote kpod 02-26-03 7
           Not necessarily AyaK 02-26-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-03, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: RTVW Summary -- 'I'm A Celebrity' E7 -- 'Friend or Faux?'"
Another Great Summary AyaK

>>We see Tyson demanding to talk to his agent because he felt like he was in jail. Jail? Right. <<

The funniest part was Tyson demanding to talk to his agent and his lawyer. Now we really see the ego talking. Go home Tyson.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-26-03, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: RTVW Summary -- 'I'm A Celebrity' E7 -- 'Friend or Faux?'"
Tyson just proved he was a sissy boy

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-26-03, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Thansk Ayak"
I had to tape it last night because cooker was watching 24...She is so strange...Anyway, thanks for filling me in..may be this show will make more sense after reading your summary.

minitroll 3898 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-26-03, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: RTVW Summary -- 'I'm A Celebrity' E7 -- 'Friend or Faux?'"
LMAO AyaK! Great summary!

It's another Survivor: The Australian Outback moment, as Melissa and Robin have morphed into a two-headed Jerri Manthey.

The resemblance is uncanny! Could these two be any more full of themselves?

We see Tyson demanding to talk to his agent because he felt like he was in jail

What a spoiled brat. I'm surprised he wasn't stomping his feet and holding his breath.

Julie looks as if she wants to cry. Good work, America!

Bwhahahaha!

Thanks again AyaK, for capturing the fauxies in all their delusional glory!

stevethatdjguy 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-26-03, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stevethatdjguy Click to send private message to stevethatdjguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: RTVW Summary -- 'I'm A Celebrity' E7 -- 'Friend or Faux?'"
What was up with John at the end? He seemed to be stammering as he prepares to reveal the Bushtucker Trial. He doesn't fake them out by revealing who's not doing it. He just goes straight for Julie and apologizes to her as the celebs ask why and heckle. Then John, after asking Julie is she's alright, just stands there. He then leaves the set with a blank look, leaving the celebs baffled and commenting "that was fast?" Any word on what happened there? Was John upset? Did the celebs tick him off? Or is he getting a conscience on live TV?

02-26-03, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Thoughts"
As a matter of fact, I thought that he was trying to minimize the chance of Diva Julie having a meltdown before our eyes. From the very beginning, the fauxies have been obsessed with the idea that being chosen for the Bush Tucker Trial means America doesn't like you (remember Nikki's reaction after she was picked twice in a row?). If that's so, then 3 straight must mean America hates you.

Plus, Julie seems to be pretty squeamish. As you may remember, John L. originally announced that the snake pit was going to be the E7 trial, but then it mysteriously got pushed off to the E8 trial. At the time, I wondered whether that was a reaction to Julie's clear squeamishness about the leeches, since she'd been picked twice in a row.

Either way, it looks like "The Ordeal of Downtown Julie Brown" may be coming to an end after tonight.

kpod 125 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-26-03, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kpod Click to send private message to kpod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "The vote"
Either way, it looks like "The Ordeal of Downtown Julie Brown" may be coming to an end after tonight.

If by that you mean she'll get voted out, I wouldn't be so sure. If the vote were like Survivor where the most votes get you kicked off, then I could see it.

But here we have a case of the least votes = the loser. That tells me we're more likely to be saying goodbye to one of those that has been kind of flying under the radar, such as Maria or maybe Cris.

Besides which, given the way the fauxies have reacted so far, the votes, or at least the early votes, are more likely to be a case of "whose misery do we want to extend?" On that basis I expect Julie will be hanging around for quite some time.

02-26-03, 09:03 PM (EST)
8. "Not necessarily"
"Either way" means (1) she'll be voted out (as you suggest) OR (2) America won't be voting to see who does the Bush Tucker Trial any longer.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •