The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-25-04, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"
Ok guys Bear with me. Hope this counts .

If Boston Rob and Amber get seperated and by the looks of it, it appears that Amber goes to the other tribe.
I suggest that Boston Rob loses on purposes or throws the challenge. Knowing that if Amber's tribe loses she might go becuase she is in the minority. And if he loses he can pull the strings on Chapera and decide who gets voted out.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge T... nailbone 03-25-04 1
   RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge T... Crash Thompson Jr 03-25-04 2
       RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge T... ohboy 03-25-04 4
           RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge T... Crash Thompson Jr 03-25-04 6
       RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge T... okaloosajohn 03-25-04 5
           RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge T... Brownroach 03-25-04 18
   RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge T... ohboy 03-25-04 3
 RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge T... Cin 03-25-04 7
   RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge T... ohboy 03-25-04 8
       RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge T... Crash Thompson Jr 03-25-04 9
           RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge T... ohboy 03-25-04 10
           RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge T... bdemoney 03-25-04 12
               RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge T... ohboy 03-25-04 14
               RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge T... okaloosajohn 03-25-04 20
           RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge T... JazzyJax 03-25-04 13
               RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge T... Crash Thompson Jr 03-25-04 15
           RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge T... JohnMc 03-25-04 16
 RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge T... nailbone 03-25-04 11
   RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge T... Flowerpower 03-25-04 19
 RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge T... FrogPrincess 03-25-04 17
 RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge T... Crash Thompson Jr 03-25-04 21
   RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge T... emydi 03-25-04 22
       RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge T... ManateeBob 03-25-04 23
           RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge T... ohboy 03-25-04 24
 ok ... so how does he do it? FrogPrincess 03-25-04 25
   RE: ok ... so how does he do it? pmspml5 03-25-04 26
       RE: ok ... so how does he do it? ohboy 03-25-04 27
           RE: ok ... so how does he do it? Flowerpower 03-25-04 30
   Maybe he can't Brownroach 03-25-04 28
       RE: Maybe he can't ohboy 03-25-04 29
           RE: Maybe he can't Brownroach 03-25-04 31
       RE: Maybe he can't Flowerpower 03-25-04 32
           RE: Maybe he can't HuskiesFan 03-25-04 33
               RE: Maybe he can't ohboy 03-25-04 34
               RE: Maybe he can't Brownroach 03-25-04 35
                   RE: Maybe he can't FrogPrincess 03-25-04 36
                       RE: Maybe he can't ohboy 03-25-04 37
                       RE: Maybe he can't Brownroach 03-25-04 40
               RE: Maybe he can't KLicK 03-25-04 38
                   RE: Maybe he can't ohboy 03-25-04 39
 Crazy Idea SouperStar 03-27-04 41
   RE: Crazy Idea KLicK 03-27-04 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-04, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"
So you're saying...I think...that Rob throws the challenge to get rid of Amber? As a way to get rid of her without being blamed for it?

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

Crash Thompson Jr 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-25-04, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Crash%20Thompson%20Jr Click to send private message to Crash%20Thompson%20Jr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"
But it seems like the IC is a trivia one, and it's kinda hard to throw that one without seeming obvious. Possibly why he's stressing out so much? He really wants to throw it, but it ain't working? I dunno.

03-25-04, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"
>But it seems like the IC
>is a trivia one, and
>it's kinda hard to throw
>that one without seeming obvious.
> Possibly why he's stressing
>out so much? He
>really wants to throw it,
>but it ain't working?
>I dunno.

Maybe mind you I don't think he would have to "try" to throw a trivia one .

03-25-04, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Crash%20Thompson%20Jr Click to send private message to Crash%20Thompson%20Jr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-04 AT 09:52 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-25-04 AT 09:52 AM (EST)

Maybe he's trying to throw it, but it ain't working, because he's too smart and he keeps getting the right answer! He can't help it! lol

"Gawd, why am I so smawt?!"

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-25-04, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"
"But it seems like the IC is a trivia one, and it's kinda hard to throw that one without seeming obvious."

I'd think it would be pretty easy to pull a Rudy. "I dunno."

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-04, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"
He'd probably start thinking about throwing the IC as soon as the switch happens. Those comments could come before they even get the IC treemail.

Somehow I get the feeling that this is going to backfire on him, I don't know why. Not that he'll get voted out, or Amber either -- just that whatever his "move" is, it won't work out like he planned.

03-25-04, 09:42 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"
>So you're saying...I think...that Rob throws
>the challenge to get rid
>of Amber? As a
>way to get rid of
>her without being blamed for
>it?
>
>
> >color="maroon" size=2]
> Cool new sig courtesy of
>Jslice
>o-
>

>

No not at all I am saying that he loses to get rid of someone else on Chapera. So that Amber is safe on the other tribe. If the other tribe wins (and assuming Amber is a mogo mogo now) they don't have to go to tribal council and Rob cna pick and choose who he wants off of Chapera. i.e. Jenna or Alciia

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-25-04, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"
I've thought the same thing Ohboy. Rob will throw the challange to boot off the Mogo Mogo who makes it over to their tribe in the switch, saving Amber from being voted out if the other tribe goes to TC (which it looks like maybe Amber gets screwed cause she's the only one not "original" Mogo Mogo in her tribe after the switch)

did that make sense?

Cin

03-25-04, 09:58 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"
Cin made perfect sense. I wonder if it can happen though and would his tribe be with him or would he take it upon himself. Many questions not too many answers but we shall see

03-25-04, 10:00 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"
But what if there is no MM member on their tribe? Then that would mean throwing the challenge to vote off one of their own, which I doubt the ENTIRE tribe will be willing to do. But we gotta see how the tribes end up, first.

03-25-04, 10:09 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"
I think its' just Amber that is on Mogo Mogo I dont' think that the tribes change in any other way I think that's why she "got screwed". And if that's the case Chapera is not going to sacrifice another one of their own for Amber so it will be up to Boston Rob.
We will definitely have to see how it plays out, but I have the feeling they will be reunited. But I definitely think that Chapera will lose, whether on purpose or not that is the only way I see Amber making it back to her beloved Rob

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-25-04, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"
I had the same thought last night after seeing the new preview. My thoughts are as follows....

All the remaining survivors take off their buffs and pick new ones. Most tribes stay intact, perhaps only exchanging one or two tribemates. In the senario I am imagining I could see Amber and Rupert going to MM and Jerri and SA going over to Chapera. In which case I could easily see Rob M. attempting to try and throw an immunity challenge to vote off Jerri (instead of leting MM win and possibly voting off Amber). That's the only way it makes sense to me. Since I don't see Rupert throwing a challenge or MM winning unless they get another male to help with challenges.

Also Rob would still have the majority of votes with Tom, Jenna, and Alicia voting with him even if SA decided to vote with Jerri.

What do you guys think of this theory?

03-25-04, 10:32 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"
> Since I don't
>see Rupert throwing a challenge
>or MM winning unless they
>get another male to help
>with challenges.
>
>Also Rob would still have the
>majority of votes with Tom,
>Jenna, and Alicia voting with
>him even if SA decided
>to vote with Jerri.
>
>What do you guys think of
>this theory?
>
>

bdemoney you may be right on I think for sure something is going to go down. I dont' think those two are going to get seperated and not do anything about it, i.e. save themselves and help eachother so they can reunite when merge happends.

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-25-04, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"
But I thought the IC was the trivia game. Doesn't make much difference about the gender makeup of the tribes in that case, does it?

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-25-04, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"

> Then that would mean
>throwing the challenge to vote
>off one of their own,
>which I doubt the ENTIRE
>tribe will be willing to
>do.

I think they might sacrifice Alicia. We've seen she can be annoying, on the outside a bit, not always a team player and hasn't been real useful in challenges lately. With an upcoming merge (at some point)they may want to get rid of her for strength reasons regarding the individual challenges.

03-25-04, 10:33 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"
That's a possibility. They just need to make sure Alicia doesn't get wind of it. Or maybe Rob throws the challenge without letting the others know he's doing it or why, and then he schemes to get rid of Alicia.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-25-04, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"
While this is possible, it is dangerous for Rob. It is noble, and it allows Amber to be saved. (D@mn, this must be luv to sacrifice your possible place on the jury to keep your girlfriend in the game.) But if it's obvious that the most intense, hard-fighting challenge competitor suddenly is the reason for losing, he's going to be booted. Hands down, dot, end of discussion.

Now if Rob is still on Chappy and Amber is on Mogo, would the Chaps really boot Rob? Well, the only person he doesn't have in his alliance is Alicia. Would he sacrifice Miss Finger Waver to save his girl? You bet he would!

I think this theory definitely has merit.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-04, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"
OK, I think I get it now.

Amber goes to MM in the RC (or some other way), then Rob throws the IC so that Chapera goes, and he doesn't have to worry about Amber being voted off by MM.

Then (hopefully) they're both still around at the merge and can reunite.

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-04, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"
How about if the interchange between 2 opposing tribe mates that gets everyone elses notice, is that Amber goes to Mogo, while Jerri goes to Chappy, then Robfadda convinces the other Chappy's (even Rupert???) to throw the challenge and swiftly give Jerri the boot?

FrogPrincess 76 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-04, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FrogPrincess Click to send private message to FrogPrincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-04 AT 11:39 AM (EST)

Ok ... but here's something to think about: take a look at this thread --> VIDCAPS: Survivor All Stars Episode 9 Preview
if you look closely at vidcaps 24 & 25, IMHO, it seems that Rob is heading to Mogo Mogo with at least Big Tom. it really depends on how many Chapera head over to Mogo Mogo. if it's practically a tribe switch, then throwing the challenge might work. if it's just him and Big Tom and he throws a challenge to save Amber ... he could be the one to go.

plus, that seems to be a very un-Rob thing to do ... but love makes people do strange things!

FROGPRINCESS
"We got an overweight, gay, naked man walking around, and no one seems to let it bother them" :-D

03-25-04, 12:19 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"
I'm thinking Rob will try to throw the challenge, or do something to save Amber, but sacrifice one of the other Chaperas and NOT a Mogo Mogo member. The reason I think this is because in last night's preview, where Rob talks about the consequences, there's a little cheesy wannabe Godfather theme (Rob being the self-proclaimed Godfather). So why would the Godfather show up if he's just gonna take someone out from the other tribe? Now, killing one of your own "family" (a la Godfather 2), that calls for an appearance from the wise Godfather himself, doing what's best for the tribe (or maybe himself and his gal).

Shallow, silly theory, but you never know.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-04, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"
Crash

I thought that too, why would they put that music on there. I thought someone is going to be his Fredo. But Jerri doesnt fit the bill-so is she safe despite the spoilers?

EMYDI

ManateeBob 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-25-04, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ManateeBob Click to send private message to ManateeBob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"
If whichever tribe Jerri is in has to vote, shes always a candidate to go but shes so vulnerable that everyone wants to keep her around to get rid of someone else they perceive as a threat (a la Lex last 2 shows). So *if* its basically the same tribe structure with Amber now in MM, then Lex certainly wouldnt want to can his complete tool Jerri, and if he can pitch Amber as the new outsider he might go with the infamous "gut" and ditch Kathy. He knows she has an alliance with SA, and shes seemingly well liked by the other players, i.e. a threat if shes one of the F2. After all "the gut" should know that Kathy and SA are always going to have 2 votes to his 1 so long as they are both around.

On the flip side with the same assumed tribes, with an expected merge not far off, and the Robfadda still linked to Big Tom, Rup, and Jenna, Alicia looks like the odd woman out to me. I cant remember specific shots of BT showing some disdain for Alicia, but I feel like we may have seen them. Plus if some of BT's comments about "Rob and the honeys" are any exposition of his strategy then its ultimately to his advantage to get rid of one of the girls.

03-25-04, 01:16 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Boston Rob to throw challenge Theory"
My thought is either it's just Amber that goes over or it's one and one if it's one and one the whole tribe will lose and vote the visiting MM off, however if its' just Amber over there I htink Rob might take it on himslef to throw the challenge and kick off one of his own team members.

03-25-04, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FrogPrincess Click to send private message to FrogPrincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "ok ... so how does he do it?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-04 AT 01:53 PM (EST)

Devil's Advocate here:
SO ... let's make the assumption that Amber ends up on a tribe with the MM's.
Rob gets the great idea of throwing the challenge to save his sweetheart ... HOW DOES HE DO IT?
It seems that the IC is going to be a trivia challenge. even if he gives stupidly wrong answers, the tribe as a whole chooses the answer and in the end will just ignore his wrong answers.
is that why we see all those pictures of him look frustrated? he's trying to throw the challenge but there's really nothing he can do!

ETA: man, i can't spell!

FROGPRINCESS
"We got an overweight, gay, naked man walking around, and no one seems to let it bother them" :-D

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-25-04, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: ok ... so how does he do it?"
Just a thought no one has raised - is it possible that Rob is sitting out this challenge. We can barely see Kathy in the pic with SA, Lex, Jeri - so those 4 definately are together for this challenge - which has to be reward - hense the win you stay promo. Rob is definatley not part of the discussion between Tom, Jenna, Alicia, Rup

03-25-04, 02:15 PM (EST)
27. "RE: ok ... so how does he do it?"
>Just a thought no one has
>raised - is it possible
>that Rob is sitting out
>this challenge. We can
>barely see Kathy in the
>pic with SA, Lex, Jeri
>- so those 4 definately
>are together for this challenge
>- which has to be
>reward - hense the win
>you stay promo. Rob
>is definatley not part of
>the discussion between Tom, Jenna,
>Alicia, Rup

Good thought however I think they are mixing it up to make the tribes even again. And therefore there would be no reason to sit someone out.

03-25-04, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: ok ... so how does he do it?"
Rob is definately not part of the discussion between Tom, Jenna, Alicia, Rup

If you check the preview footage for this episode you definately see Robfadda being a part of this discussion...he is not excluded!

03-25-04, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Maybe he can't"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-04 AT 02:30 PM (EST)

My theory would be that Rob gets the idea to throw the next challenge after the tribal switch. However, since he is competing in the IC with all Chapera members, he can't tell them about his plan to save Amber (because one of them would get booted instead).

Moreover, from the way we see Alicia, Jenna, Tom and Rupert consulting with each other, as well as Jerri and Shii Ann, it appears the tribes have to come up with a group answer for the trivia questions. There won't be any chance of Rob purposely getting a wrong answer in if someone else knows the correct answer.

So, my feeling is that if Rob's "move" is to throw the IC, he won't be able to do it. His tribe will win, and the audience will be primed to think Amber will be voted off. But she won't be; Jerri will.

03-25-04, 02:31 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Maybe he can't"
Brown roach good thinking. I dont' know if SA could stand Jerri one minute longer. I know she has been pushed to vote other ways the last fews weeks and she is os not into it anymore. Although she is the one that drives me crazy.
I do not think Amber will go no matter what the outsome of IC is. I think though it will be a great concern for Boston Rob. And this might sound a little sinister but if the two of them are on opposite tribes they will have to wait a few days to know if the other one was voted out or not. That would be the real interestign part.

03-25-04, 02:44 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Maybe he can't"
This might be -- and VerucaSalt will like that I'm saying this -- where Kathy starts playing emotionally. Kathy is seriously thinking about hooking up with the Chaperas after the merge, and pointedly said she'd have to pick the right time to make her move. Helping to save Amber at TC could serve as a show of faith to them, in her mind.

03-25-04, 02:46 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Maybe he can't"
So far, I like this theory of yours BR, sounds plausible!

HuskiesFan 54 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-04, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HuskiesFan Click to send private message to HuskiesFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Maybe he can't"

Everytime I look at this picture I wonder what is going through Rob's head. It is almost like he is saying to himself .."I know that answer, but I CAN'T tell them". The others are discussing among themselves without him. Rob would rather blow the challenge than send send his darling Ambuh to the wolves to possibly be voted off.

It also makes me wonder about the quote of "The quick exchange between 2 cast aways attracts attention". Could Amber and Rob be sending signals back and forth during the challenge? Maybe there is a question that Amber is sure that Rob would definately know the answer to. Through signals, he lets Amber know that he is blowing the challenge for her and others catch on.

Just a theory.....

03-25-04, 03:23 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Maybe he can't"
Good theory huskie, or maybe Rob is feeding Amber the answer so her side can get it right, so that they win, if he is in fact sitting out. which I don't understand since the tribes would be even . Hmm shoudl be interesting

03-25-04, 03:35 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Maybe he can't"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-04 AT 04:31 PM (EST)

It also makes me wonder about the quote of "The quick exchange between 2 cast aways attracts attention". Could Amber and Rob be sending signals back and forth during the challenge?

That's an interesting idea. There could be some look or gesture that arouses suspicion.

From the caps of Rob on the "sidelines" I get a different feeling though -- more like he doesn't want to help out his tribe, and he's thinking "oh, f--k, they're getting all the right answers and we're gonna win and there's nothing I can do..."

03-25-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Maybe he can't"
I totally agree with you BR. As i posted earlier in this thread: It seems that the IC is going to be a trivia challenge. even if he gives stupidly wrong answers, the tribe as a whole chooses the answer and in the end will just ignore his wrong answers. is that why we see all those pictures of him look frustrated? he's trying to throw the challenge but there's really nothing he can do!

FROGPRINCESS

03-25-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Maybe he can't"
>I totally agree with you BR.
> As i posted earlier
>in this thread: It seems
>that the IC is going
>to be a trivia challenge.
>even if he gives stupidly
>wrong answers, the tribe as
>a whole chooses the answer
>and in the end will
>just ignore his wrong answers.
>is that why we see
>all those pictures of him
>look frustrated? he's trying to
>throw the challenge but there's
>really nothing he can do!
>

>
>
> FROGPRINCESS
>"We got an overweight, gay, naked
>man walking around, and no
>one seems to let it
>bother them" :-D

I think you may be right, I still think though he might be trying to feed Amber the answers too though as something is said about two contstants on opposites tribes ......Could prove to be very interesting

03-25-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Maybe he can't"
Oops, fp, yes you did say the same thing, I think I was looking at a different post (I need coffee this afternoon!).

It seems much more "right" that we'd see Rob agonize over the fact that his poor Lamber is doomed to slaughter at TC after he tried his best to save her but failed -- not realizing that Lamber has a few tricks up her sleeve -- than that we'd see his plan work out the way he hoped.

Of course the most satisfyingly melodramatic scenarios don't always happen in Survivor, but we can hope...

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-25-04, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Maybe he can't"

I have a different take on this shot. IF the tribes are reinstated somehow (or this isn't IC and occurs before the switcheroo) wouldn't two people sit out?

Rob and Amber are sitting out. He knows the answer and can't tell them OR knows they're wrong.

03-25-04, 04:35 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Maybe he can't"
Oh Klick you are saying we jsut can't see Amber sitting out of this one. Maybe - But I dont' think they would do the switch at the IC . No time to decide on who to vote for I mean if they switch it up at he IC and then go to tribal council that night doesn't really seem like to much fun they need at least a dya to weave their magic

SouperStar 156 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-04, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SouperStar Click to send private message to SouperStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Crazy Idea"
The RC is trivia. The reward is getting to kidnap a member of losing tribe. Chappy's lose and Rob goes to MM.

Rob schemes with Kathy (& SA by default) to lose the IC and boot Lex. Kathy won't agree to that, so the Robfathah settles on booting Jerri. Robfathah promises them an alliance to the Final 4 with him and Ambah. This would cover the "unthinkable" and "wrath of God" teasers.

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-27-04, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Crazy Idea"
Sounds plausible, but how does the green buff get on his lap? What is the buff draw used for?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •