The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"spoiler on Reichen and Chip"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

someguy 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-30-03, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail someguy Click to send private message to someguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"spoiler on Reichen and Chip"
Someone at the other spoiler board who is a close friend of Chip claims that Reichen and Chip are no longer together. They broke up shortly after TAR4 was filmed. I'm not sure if this is really a spoiler so the mods can move it anywhere they want to. But something tells me, they did not win the race due to that info.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: spoiler on Reichen and Chip Esbea 05-30-03 1
   RE: spoiler on Reichen and Chip someguy 05-30-03 2
 Sounds like a spoiler to me AyaK 05-30-03 3
   RE: Sounds like a spoiler to me someguy 05-30-03 4
       RE: Sounds like a spoiler to me ARGuyCA 05-30-03 6
           RE: Sounds like a spoiler to me Chrissy gal 05-31-03 8
   From the CBS bios... IceCat 05-30-03 5
 RE: spoiler on Reichen and Chip VanQ1 05-31-03 7
 RE: spoiler on Reichen and Chip thelastboyscout 05-31-03 9
 RE: spoiler on Reichen and Chip someguy 06-02-03 10
   RE: spoiler on Reichen and Chip ShowMeTheWinner 06-03-03 11
       RE: spoiler on Reichen and Chip cyclehausen 06-03-03 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-30-03, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: spoiler on Reichen and Chip"
didnt Flo and Zack decide that they would never be romantically involved?

"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

05-30-03, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail someguy Click to send private message to someguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: spoiler on Reichen and Chip"
Yes, but that is somewhat different. Flo and Zach were never together and I don't think they even planned on being romantically involved together even before the race started. I got the impression that they were college buddies who decided to team up because both of them are well-traveled and both can speak several languages. There were no romance nor did they ever planned on being in a relationship.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-03, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Sounds like a spoiler to me"
FWIW, could you provide a link to the post on the "other board"?

This definitely sounds like a spoiler to me. Here we have a married couple (or, at least, married enough for CBS to call them married) that broke up after TAR4. It indicates that things between them must have become tense ... which, as you note, would seem to indicate that they didn't win.

05-30-03, 07:23 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Sounds like a spoiler to me"
http://pub124.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm23.showMessageRange?topicID=1923.topic&start=21&stop=38

ARGuyCA 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-30-03, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARGuyCA Click to send private message to ARGuyCA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sounds like a spoiler to me"
I've got the magazine and yep it is Reichen go to his company's web site http://www.tribeairways.com and check out the about us link. It gives both of their names on that page. Mentions nothing about TAR.

Don't have a scanner at home but do at work and will scan in all the pictures in the morning and will post as soon as possible.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-31-03, 04:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sounds like a spoiler to me"
There may be some spoiler info here!?! Where did Reichen & Chip get the money to start an airline? Their CBS bios say Reichen is a pilot and flight instructor, and Chip works in the entertainment industry. Could Reichen have made that much money from modeling?

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-03, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "From the CBS bios..."
The CBS bio may foreshadow some cause for marital tension, maybe some flirtation occurs on the show which leads the break-up:

Twenty-eight-year-old Reichen is a pilot and teaches at a flight school in Los Angeles. A former US Air Force officer and a graduate of the US Air Force academy, he is married to his teammate Chip. He loves skiing and flying and is very into being physically fit. He describes himself as "detail-oriented, caring and thrill-seeking." He speaks French and has traveled internationally quite a bit. Reichen's views on relationship are much more liberal than Chip's -- He enjoys flirting with other guys, but that makes Chip upset. Reichen likens himself to Ben Affleck--"intense"--and says Chip is like Bruce Willis: "steady and true." Reichen says he never procrastinates; he gets things done NOW.

Chip is 36 years old and is an active consultant raising financing and setting up projects in film, music, and multi-media around the world. He attended Yale and Harvard Business School. He loves hiking in the mountains and participating in triathlons." He describes himself as "determined, free thinking and mindful." He says he is like Winston Churchill: "steady…never say no; anything is possible." Chip lived in Hong Kong for three years, in Paris for six months and in London for two years. He is in great physical shape.

VanQ1 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-31-03, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ1 Click to send private message to VanQ1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: spoiler on Reichen and Chip"
LAST EDITED ON 05-31-03 AT 02:53 AM (EST)

I dont know if this is true. That board is notorious for supplying fake spoilers. They seem to make things up to antangonize each other, rather than doing any serious spoiling.
This 'spoiler' is based on one guy saying that it is established in "Reichens friendster profile". Anyone have any idea what the heck that is, or where one could reference that profile?
And one other new poster stating that he is friends with Reichen, totally unproven. I say this is as good as the videotapes you can buy from that vendor in New York, where Cindy and Russell where the first team to be eliminated.

thelastboyscout 22 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-03, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thelastboyscout Click to send private message to thelastboyscout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: spoiler on Reichen and Chip"
yes its true. im with reichen now.

06-02-03, 02:28 PM (EST)
10. "RE: spoiler on Reichen and Chip"
LAST EDITED ON 06-02-03 AT 02:48 PM (EST)

To all those who are still sceptical, click the link below and then click on the "Filth!" button. Scroll down and you'll see Reichen himself mentioned it to the author.

http://filth2go.com/html/default.html

Kinda sad. He mentioned his "ex-husband" as his "ex-boyfriend".

By the way, someone said on another board that the article above is only available to non-subscribers until Monday, so if you can't view the article, then you're too late.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-03-03, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: spoiler on Reichen and Chip"
OK, before the page is gone, I had better write down the article here (the website prohibited copy and paste).

-----------
A new season of The Amazing Race debuted last week, and I have a good reason to plug it - there is a cute guy on the show who is not only gay but also sweet. The latest gay couple on CBS is Reichen and Chip. I recently got the chance to meet Reichen through mutual friends and discovered that the hunky heartthrob has a few secrets (ya gotta love someone whose official CBS bio says that he is "very into being physically fit", while his "husband" Chip´s bio says that "he is in great physical shape"). He sheepishly admitted to me that his goal is to be on a soap opera. I told him that with his looks and personality, why not? Say it loud - say it proud! And once I lowered his defenses, I surreptitiously tried to find out who won The Amazing Race. "Billy, you´re a wily one, but I can´t tell you that. We´re all sworn to secrecy - that includes me and my ex-boyfriend, Chip". Uh, excuse me - did you say ex? "Oops!" Two secrets down, one to go.
----------

I sure hope that the website is reliable though. I heard the Clay thing on another website too but this is the only article I´ve ever read about Reichen and Chip breaking up.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-03-03, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: spoiler on Reichen and Chip"
Go to www.admuncher.com and download the software (very small, and if you chose to register only fifteen bucks)

You will never lose your right-click capabilities on a web page again. Also blocks all ads. Very nice.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •