The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Next One Booted Off List."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

TheSpoiler 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-19-04, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheSpoiler Click to send private message to TheSpoiler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Next One Booted Off List."

Poor Mogo Mogo Will loose yet another immunity challenge but win the reward to boost up moral. This will set the stage for Kathy to talk with Shii Ann and allow the two to vote off Lex with the swinging vote being Jena...It would make sense for Jena to do this because of Lex's threat to becoming too powerful.

This allows Kathy to be placed in a perfect position with Chapera, because when they merge after this episode, she already has a working relationship with Chapera. This has clearely been revealed before.

With Jena, Shi Ann being bartering tools, not for an alliance, but to be allowed voted off this puts Kathy into a good position with Chapera tribe mates.

Next Ones Out to go.
Lex..Because of being to strong, he could mess up Kathy's plans for merging well with the shapera tribe.
They merge.
Jena will be voted off as the first one after the merge, because Kathy can use her lazyness as an excuse. This keeps Shi Ann happy as she will remain quiet, but realises that she must win immunity challenges..
After Jena it is Alicia
Will loose individual challenge and also will be voted out, because of her strength in placing second. This will be masterminded by Rob M and the other girls in his seductive alliance.
After Alicia it is Rob M.
For the fact that he is seen as a threat, and this plot is created by Rupert, they do not like each other, and tensions rise. Rupert Joins Shi Ann and Kathy, and also Amber will join in, totally crushing Rob..Also one of the most brilliant moves in Survivor History.
More spoilers predictions later, enjoy these ones

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Next One Booted Off List. Brownroach 03-19-04 1
   RE: Next One Booted Off List. TheSpoiler 03-19-04 2
       Interesting boot order Dregar 03-19-04 3
           RE: Interesting boot order TheSpoiler 03-19-04 4
               RE: Interesting boot order Dregar 03-19-04 5
                   RE: Interesting boot order TheSpoiler 03-19-04 6
                   RE: Interesting boot order VerucaSalt 03-19-04 7
                       RE: Interesting boot order TheSpoiler 03-19-04 8
                           Kathy & Rupert alliance.. Dregar 03-19-04 9
                               RE: Kathy & Rupert alliance.. TheSpoiler 03-19-04 10
 RE: Next One Booted Off List. emydi 03-19-04 11
   RE: Next One Booted Off List. TheSpoiler 03-19-04 12
 RE: Next One Booted Off List. yensid 03-19-04 13
   RE: Next One Booted Off List. TheSpoiler 03-19-04 14
       RE: Next One Booted Off List. Drive My Car 03-19-04 15
 Send in the Clown... I_AM_HE 03-19-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-04, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Next One Booted Off List."
More spoilers predictions later

Oh, I see now -- you are predicting that we will get a spoiler that says all of the above. Okay, we'll watch out for it.

03-19-04, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheSpoiler Click to send private message to TheSpoiler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Next One Booted Off List."
>More spoilers predictions later
>
>Oh, I see now -- you
>are predicting that we will
>get a spoiler that says
>all of the above.
>Okay, we'll watch out for
>it.
>
>
>

No I am going to post more once these have been proven if they are correct ..I have a strong nack for survivor..and this path makes perfect sense.

Dregar 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-19-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dregar Click to send private message to Dregar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Interesting boot order"
That would leave one tribe left w/

Rupert
Big Tom

Kathy
Shii Ann
Amber
Jerri

Four women & two men...My guess would be the women keep Rupert around for his fishing skills..at least until final 4. Could spell trouble for Tom & Jerri...lol Tom and Jerry!!
The original spoiler with Amber as the winner looks more plausible here. If Amber gets shuffled to a new tribe without RobM...in the meantime before the merge..she'll cling to Kathy for her new security blanket.

TGIF

03-19-04, 02:46 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Interesting boot order"
Rupert Big Tom, Kathy Shi ann can form an alliance with this scenario too, and break up the Amber, Rob Jerri Seductive alliance, piece by piece. Then What can happen is Kathy and Shiann can approach Rupert asking to vote out Big tom..then Rupert can win reward for final two, taking Kathy.

They will still see Amber as a threat, because the fact she and Jerri can get close

03-19-04, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dregar Click to send private message to Dregar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Interesting boot order"
Good point...question The Spoiler..how did you get BR's tag on your post???? Looks susspicious...was that a copy and pasting error...or are you the same person?

So you see Kathy and Rupert the Final 2?

03-19-04, 02:54 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Interesting boot order"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-04 AT 02:56 PM (EST)

I dont see a BR' thing so must be posting error.

Yes I do see Rupert, Kathy alliance because of this.

One Kathy has Shi Ann because in the teaser, she comments how she enjoys being quiet. Rupert does see Amber and Rob M as a threat.

The only thing that can catch me off guard is if Mogo Mogo wins immunity this time. But I think it would be in Kathy's Interest, and Shi Ann's to quietly throw the challenge so they can vote off Lex early.

I do see a merge happening not this episode, but the next, which totally takes into place of this plan that could be formulated by Kathy and Rupert.

Kathy already realises who has the strength in Shapera, and it will be Kathy who will approach Rupert for such an alliance. He will be hesitant, so brings big Tom along with this, so this secures him in numbers...

Their are a total of 18 Blocks listed on the website
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor8/show/tcvh.shtml
The perception of power rests with Rob M..so he will be a target, that or his alliance

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-19-04, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Interesting boot order"
Hello Spoiler

I read your fine print; you have a "knack" you say so I'm to assume this isn't actually "spoilers" as the general population equates the word with sourced information rather than speculation based on what you have been watching and you just happen to have a good track record?

Would just like to make sure you clarify because we are all doing this type of guess work and analysis in different threads unless of course you mean "sourced" information.

Welcome to Blows

03-19-04, 02:58 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Interesting boot order"
Most is done through observations watching trailers, and also looking at the website voting history..then looking at each episode in detail.

I noticed in the past, the show has deliberately left the camera out of Sandra's eyes for most of the show, and she won.

Shi Ann has already been placed in a lot of the air time, and I dont think she will win.

The only one so far that hasn't been placed in much Air time is Alicia..but she is such a physical threat she needs to be voted off early.

03-19-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
9. "Kathy & Rupert alliance.."
When Kathy came over the Chapera to make her list of 3 items Rupert WAS the 1st one over to welcome, kiss and hug her..
Plus while Kathy was on the Yacht enjoying reward with Chapera Rupert was often off away from the whole group..whether he was napping, soaking the moment up, or just plain drunk as a skunk..it is a way of Rupert saying "Hey Kathy, I hope you notice I'm not truly part of the Chapera family!" So if they both make the merge, it should trigger them to immediately make a bond, whether or not MB shows the edit of such. I may not have many posts...but I read everyones opinion like a psychopath with nothing better to do at work. I see Lex going quickly along with Alicia anyone else, is a tough call...

03-19-04, 03:11 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Kathy & Rupert alliance.."
people are speculating that this is a merger of two tribes.

I do believe 99% that this is actually a selection of what can be brought over to one merged tribe.

IE...They have only a certain amount of choices and will have to pick randomly what they take..Blankets, and such.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Next One Booted Off List."
How does the "Drop your Buffs" and re-select tribe twist play out in this? not taken into consideration at all.

EMYDI

03-19-04, 03:28 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Next One Booted Off List."
to throw them off... that is what they said at the start of the game

they will merge, but will do the reward challenge with no buffs on,

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-19-04, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Next One Booted Off List."
OK...no one has mentioned this yet, but you have JennaL and Jerri mixed up. Jerri is with ShiAnn and Kathy, Jenna is on Chapera.

03-19-04, 03:33 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Next One Booted Off List."
my bad about that one will fix that up..thanks

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-04, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Next One Booted Off List."
You claim to have a spoiler, but you aren't even sure of who the contestants on each tribe are?

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Send in the Clown..."

- RMMNW!!!

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •