The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"White Rose for Rick and....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-15-04, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"White Rose for Rick and....."
Final rose too? What do you think? here is his website and pictures with family http://www.rickenrico.com/

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: White Rose for Rick and..... dajaki 01-15-04 1
   RE: White Rose for Rick and..... missygirl3 01-15-04 2
   RE: White Rose for Rick and..... Fraz 01-15-04 3
       RE: White Rose for Rick and..... dajaki 01-16-04 4
           RE: White Rose for Rick and..... leogirl_21 01-16-04 5
       RE: White Rose for Rick and..... SurvivorBlows 01-16-04 6
           RE: White Rose for Rick and..... Fraz 01-16-04 7
               RE: White Rose for Rick and..... dajaki 01-17-04 8
                   RE: White Rose for Rick and..... forestforest 01-19-04 9
 Final Rose? I Hope NOT AMAI 01-27-04 10
   RE: Final Rose? I Hope NOT LeftPinky 01-27-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-15-04, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: White Rose for Rick and....."
I hope not. This guy is the king of self promotion. Kind of creepy.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-15-04, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: White Rose for Rick and....."
I dont really care for Rick either. I think is going to be this seasons "Russ". He should be himself. I like the low key guys were just themselves.

Fraz 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-15-04, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fraz Click to send private message to Fraz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: White Rose for Rick and....."
>This guy is the king of self
>promotion. Kind of creepy.
>

I didn't take it that way. I thought it was a funny gift that said "this is what I do." I'd like to have seen her clumping around in them with her evening gown.

If it was intentional self-promotion, I'd like to know the motive. Is it "buy my stuff" or "remember me"? If you are competing with 24 other men to be memorable, shouldn't you promote yourself I bit?

01-16-04, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: White Rose for Rick and....."
I took it as "I'm on national television and I'm getting a free commercial for my product." Rick would have brought the puffy slippers for any Bachelorette, even LeeAnn.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-16-04, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: White Rose for Rick and....."
I think that it might be a bit too early to tell how far he makes it but I really like him. He seems pretty decent. I hope he makes it far.

Don't let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited. - Plutarch

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-16-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: White Rose for Rick and....."
>>This guy is the king of self >promotion. Kind of creepy.
>
>I didn't take it that way.

Check out the website and decide if you still feel that way. ...think he could work any more plugs in on the homepage???

Fraz 26 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-04, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fraz Click to send private message to Fraz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: White Rose for Rick and....."
>Check out the website and decide
>if you still feel that
>way. ...think he could
>work any more plugs in
>on the homepage???

I don't really "get" why people make home web pages anyway. I have nothing I want to share with the entire internet population -- or that small fraction that will bother to check out anything given web page.

I'll say this -- he sure looks orange on my monitor!

01-17-04, 03:31 PM (EST)
8. "RE: White Rose for Rick and....."
Maybe he has the same perma-tan that George Hamilton has.

forestforest 28 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-04, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forestforest Click to send private message to forestforest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: White Rose for Rick and....."
Isn't this the SAME guy who gave Trista her bride's slippers? She was wearing -- I swear -- during the early phases of getting dressed, slippers identical to the ones Meredith received. Maybe that's how he got on the new show.

Sorry for the cynicism. It's just that if this guy got his slippers on TWO ABC primetime programs, he's good at self-promotion. You might even call it a habit with him.

I hope he fouls out on the first date with Meredith -- he's too much of an opportunist for me.

Besides, it's in bad taste to hawk his wares on the program where Meredith is supposed to be the star.

FF

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-04, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Final Rose? I Hope NOT"
LAST EDITED ON 01-27-04 AT 01:35 PM (EST)

I don't like him either.

And it's not that it's a bad thing to be a self-promoter - why not? Each guy there has to reveal what he's about. It's part of what Rick's about, after all. He's probably always doing stuff like that, giving slippers and other footwear to people on "occasions" where there's a good chance for some business.

And at least it's an unusual gift, and it earned him an alone-date.

But it's not a good thing when everyone, including Meredith is laughing at you. Where is he going with saying, "I'm caught in the metrosexual" - I mean, what does that even mean?

LOL - there's no way this guy will be in the final 2, I just don't see it. I reckon Lanny the Horse Breeder is more likely to make it to Final 4 than Rick.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-27-04, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Final Rose? I Hope NOT"
Agree! He's icky. With any luck, he won't get any rose this week. !

created by the amazing JSlice!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •