The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"We Must Burn This Village, In "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

GetBy_er 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-24-00, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GetBy_er Click to send private message to GetBy_er Click to check IP address of the poster
"We Must Burn This Village, In "
Order to Save It From E-Bay

Superpole 2000 --- gone
Rattana Banner --- gone
Pier 1 decorative minnow baskets --- gone
Target Parachute --- kinda gone
Greg's Frisbee --- it's plastic, so it could still be there

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I thought the same damn thing Wallflower 08-24-00 1
   RE: I thought the same damn thing meg2000 08-24-00 2
   RE: I thought the same damn thing Denton 08-24-00 3
       RE: I thought the same damn thing lswote 08-24-00 4
           RE: burn baby, burn... oops castaway 08-25-00 5
               RE: burn baby, burn... oops Vampkira 08-25-00 6
                   RE: burn baby, burn... oops xrunner 08-25-00 8
               Richard's taxes AyatollahKhomeini 08-25-00 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wallflower 62 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-00, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower Click to send private message to Wallflower Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I thought the same damn thing"
That was very selfish of them to burn stuff that maybe the others would want to keep. I couldn't believe it~!
~Wallflower

meg2000 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-24-00, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail meg2000 Click to send private message to meg2000 Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I thought the same damn thing"
I didn't get it either. They burn all that stuff (especially superpole...didn't catch fish, but he did a darn good job on it) but save stuff for Rudy?!? Didn't make sence to me...but then again I wasn't there.

Denton 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-24-00, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denton Click to send private message to Denton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I thought the same damn thing"
If Sean had wanted to keep his Superpole, he would have taken it with him.

Obviosly, Rudy's stuff was small and Rudy forgot about them, but he did prob. want them.

lswote 63 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-00, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lswote Click to send private message to lswote Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I thought the same damn thing"
I don't know if you misspoke or if you didn't watch the live town hall afterwards, but at the end of the show Rich presented Rudy with the "Rowdy Rudy's Kitchen" banner and something from when Rudy won an immunity challenge. That shows that Rich and Kelly weren't being indiscriminately ruthless. They just realized that it was the end of what had been and the best way to put it to rest was to destroy it so it wasn’t scavenged later and in the process cheapened. Maybe Sean would have liked to have his superpole, but there was a good possibility that a crew member would have boosted it and sold it for $1000 on Ebay and all Sean would have seen of his superpole was a picture of it in the "National Enquirer".

castaway 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-25-00, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail castaway Click to send private message to castaway Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: burn baby, burn... oops"
FYI... Sonja's muddy tennis shoes are going for over $500. on eBay & she is donating the money to her church. If Kelly had been smart, she wouldn't have burned all that stuff, but hauled it home & made her thousands that way. I'm sure at the moment though she wanted to burn a lot of bad memories.

And doesn't Rich just get $500,000. after taxes? I thought taxes cut a prize total in half. Anyone know for sure?

Vampkira 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-25-00, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vampkira Click to send private message to Vampkira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: burn baby, burn... oops"
I whined about this in the chat room after the show, but ..I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THEY BURNED THE SUPERPOLE!! I thought that was the coolest thing. Seeing it burn broke my heart..LOL..True, it would have made a MINT on Ebay. I would have bid on it.

"Hey, we ARE on a game show!"- Colleen

xrunner 65 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-00, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xrunner Click to send private message to xrunner Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: burn baby, burn... oops"
It is TV. I am sure someone suggested it.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-25-00, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Richard's taxes"
Richard will pay federal income tax of 39.6%. That cuts it to $604,000. I don't know what RI state income tax is. He probably has enough other earnings so that he won't have to pay any FICA taxes out of it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •