The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RECRAP PROMO"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-18-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RECRAP PROMO"
Anybody care?
From FEVER:

Voice Over Transcript

VO: CBS Wednesday, it's a special night of Survivor. Has a budding romance gone to a new level?

Rob: I got two beautiful women and they want to make a sandwich out of me. Would you say no?

VO: Plus what's in this drink that's making Mogo Mogo fly high?

Shii Ann: It feels so good to be quiet.

VO: And what happens when the All Stars don't know we're watching them? It's a side of Survivor you won't believe.

Alicia: I just want to pour some hot chocolate over some hot guy's bod.

Rupert: Oh, that is gross.

VO: A special Survivor: All Stars on a special night, CBS Wednesday.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 SeeBS Web Site Misdirection Get Bent 03-18-04 1
 RE: RECRAP PROMO Magic Fingers 03-18-04 2
   RE: RECRAP PROMO Risti 03-18-04 3
   RE: RECRAP PROMO Get Bent 03-18-04 4
       RE: RECRAP PROMO Flowerpower 03-19-04 5
           RE: RECRAP PROMO Loquatrix 03-19-04 6
           RE: RECRAP PROMO tribephyl 03-19-04 7
               RE: RECRAP PROMO FSUGUY 03-19-04 8
               RE: RECRAP PROMO Flowerpower 03-21-04 9
                   Recrap Show: Week of March 27-April... Flowerpower 03-21-04 10
                       RE: Recrap Show: Week of March 27-A... Get Bent 03-21-04 11
                       Rob's chin whiskers dreamerbeliever 03-21-04 12
                           RE: Rob's chin whiskers Magic Fingers 03-22-04 13
                       RE: Recrap Show: Week of March 27-A... Brat2u 03-22-04 14
                       TV guide: 10th person voted off nex... Brownroach 03-22-04 15
                           RE: TV guide: 10th person voted off... Flowerpower 03-22-04 16
                               RE: TV guide: 10th person voted off... Avid Fan 03-22-04 17
                                   RE: TV guide: 10th person voted off... atimberger1 03-22-04 20
                                   RE: TV guide: 10th person voted off... Brat2u 03-22-04 22
                                       RE: TV guide: 10th person voted off... Woogie 03-23-04 26
                                       RE: TV guide: 10th person voted off... Loree 03-23-04 27
                                           RE: TV guide: 10th person voted off... Brat2u 03-23-04 28
                               RE: TV guide: 10th person voted off... Brownroach 03-22-04 18
                               RE: TV guide: 10th person voted off... katethegreat 03-22-04 19
 RE: RECRAP PROMO thetick 03-22-04 21
   Putting it to Bed Get Bent 03-22-04 23
       RE: Putting it to Bed...maybe NOT! FSUGUY 03-23-04 32
           RE: Putting it to Bed...maybe NOT! Brownroach 03-23-04 33
               RE: Putting it to Bed...maybe NOT! FSUGUY 03-23-04 34
                   RE: Putting it to Bed...maybe NOT! Brownroach 03-23-04 35
                       RE: Putting it to Bed...maybe NOT! TMuir 03-24-04 38
   RE: RECRAP PROMO Magic Fingers 03-22-04 24
       RE: RECRAP PROMO thetick 03-23-04 25
           RE: RECRAP PROMO VerucaSalt 03-23-04 29
           RE: RECRAP PROMO Brownroach 03-23-04 30
               RE: RECRAP PROMO bdemoney 03-23-04 31
                   RE: RECRAP PROMO Magic Fingers 03-23-04 36
                   RE: RECRAP PROMO HuskiesFan 03-24-04 37
                       RE: RECRAP PROMO VerucaSalt 03-24-04 39
                           RE: RECRAP PROMO thetick 03-24-04 40
                           RE: RECRAP PROMO katethegreat 03-24-04 41
 REcraps are for casual fans raidersfantom 03-24-04 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-18-04, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "SeeBS Web Site Misdirection"
TVPG-L

See highlights and never-before-seen footage from SURVIVOR: ALL STARS.
Early on, Colby deals with a personal situation that is very sensitive...literally.
When a tribe gets coffee, a caffeine high transforms one castaway's personality.
Amber's not the only girl getting Boston Rob's attention. Is there an attraction between him and Jenna too?

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-18-04, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: RECRAP PROMO"
Rob and his moss hair piece...lol....kids here do that too!

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-18-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: RECRAP PROMO"
Oh that is Rob? I was trying to figure out why it looked like Rob's face with Ethan's hair...

03-18-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: RECRAP PROMO"
Geeze, I thought they were showing behind the scenes and it was a camera guy. Thanks for pointing out that he is Rob. He looks quite odd.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-04, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: RECRAP PROMO"
I just wanted to point out that this recap promo is a new thing for CBS...I don't think they've ever had a "never before seen footage" show before. Usually the recap episode is just a rerun of the last shown Survivor episode. This could be interesting and provide some valuable inside info into tribal dynamics and such....and not so boring!

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-19-04, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: RECRAP PROMO"
My thoughts exactly, FP. Perhaps the producers have finally wised up to the fact that Survivor fans feel short changed by being shown stuff we've seen before, and have taken more of a Yahoo Platinum approach. That would be good, IMO, and would change my perception of recrap episodes for the future.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-04, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: RECRAP PROMO"
Flower darling, it's not new that CBS has a re-crap show.
They are not just re-runs of the previous show, but are moreso a reader's digest version of the first few weeks, with a few new clues editted in. They have always put in a few new scenes in every re-crap.

The idea of watching for clues is now a standard issue when the re-crap is aired.
In fact in Australia they gave Jerri a couple of redemption points, (her singing, her being nice) which helped alot of us to pick her to go next.

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner
"I just had to get those guys comfortable riding the big banana. And they did." King Dicque(RIP)

03-19-04, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: RECRAP PROMO"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-04 AT 03:21 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-19-04 AT 03:20 PM (EST)

Interesting.....
Outback
Recap - jerri boot
A.S.S.
Recap - jerry boot? oops

edit: why can't I type A$$ with S. ughhhhh....

03-21-04, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: RECRAP PROMO"
Okay Tribe! Stand corrected....it's just that this recrap show SEEMS to be advertising all of the new stuff, it just looks like there will be alot more unseen footage, maybe not....would be great if it was all unseen stuff.

03-21-04, 06:54 PM (EST)
10. "Recrap Show: Week of March 27-April 2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-04 AT 07:01 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-21-04 AT 07:00 PM (EST)

Just got this weeks TV guide and on the cover is the NCAA's, Bearcats Pounce....and inside it says:Survivor: All-Stars--A ninth player is voted off the islands. Jeff Probst is the host. NEW. I think that a ninth player will indeed be voted off this Wednesday night, March 24 and perhaps the redux episode, the one with the advertised cover of Robfadda and Amber, is next week!!!

Don't you think that they would have the cover with Robfadda and Amber the week of the recap show as it is advertised on the vidcaps? Since it is not on the cover for this week, I'm speculating that this weeks show, March 24th is indeed the new episode 9, with the 9th player being voted off. Can someone else prove otherwise?

03-21-04, 08:11 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Recrap Show: Week of March 27-April 2"
Nothing 100% conclusive. TV Guide.com still has it like you show it, with a player voted off.

CBS.com shows the preview video and See BS Misdirection for the recap episode.

I think this Wednesday is the recap and the following Thursday the next new episode.

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-21-04, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Rob's chin whiskers"
Speaking of that TV guide article, did anyone else notice that the photograph of Rob laying his head on Amber's thigh seems to be a future shot? Not a video caption from a past episode. The pathetic soul patch on his chin seems to be considerably longer than what it was in episode eight. If this new merge/twist does separate Rob and Amber, than I think that photo confirms that they both make it back for the individual immunity challenge merge. Just a thought.

03-22-04, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Rob's chin whiskers"
I assumed those pictures were taken when they were done filming Survivor.

Thanks IceCat

Brat2u 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-22-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brat2u Click to send private message to Brat2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Recrap Show: Week of March 27-April 2"
I'm just as confused as you FP, about the 9th player being voted out this Wednesday, doesn't make sense. I think the cover of the TVGuide pic is because on Wednesday we will get to see alot more of the romance aspect during the recap.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-04, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "TV guide: 10th person voted off next week"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-04 AT 12:35 PM (EST)

I was just at a newsstand and saw next week's issue (March 27th) of TV Guide. Star Jones is on the cover and the Survivor listing for Thursday says "a 10th castaway is voted off the island."

I suspect CBS just didn't provide TV Guide with any copy for the recrap show, so the listings are now one week early.

03-22-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
16. "RE: TV guide: 10th person voted off next week"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-04 AT 12:58 PM (EST)

Here is why I'm skeptical of the recap being this week....the cover of TV guide, with Rob and Amber and the romance and hearts, is shown on the vidcaps with all the other vidcaps for the recap show....so why would'nt that cover come out with the recap show week. TV Guide is always right...I think....yet, CBS.com is one screw up after the next....

Also, after the show last Thursday night, they once again said, next week, on Survivor...blah, blah, blah, and we got the previews for the new show with the tribe switching and Amber saying she was the one to get screwed. And, I for one, have seen commercials for the new show, the same preview that was shown after last weeks show, since last Thursday night. I have seen one commercial for the recap show too.

TV Guide has been in a good association with CBS, giving them great early pictures and interviews, and then also TV Guide continues to publicize Survivor/CBS. I just can't see that CBS would screw over TV Guide that way. And, let's just suppose that CBS and TV Guide had a screw up for this week, but I can not see that screw up continuing on through next weeks copy too.

I think we should continue on with the spoiling for the new episode 9, with a castaway being voted off, as our usual course??CBS has really dropped the ball here. I don't trust CBS.com, any thoughts?

Avid Fan 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-22-04, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Avid%20Fan Click to send private message to Avid%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TV guide: 10th person voted off next week"
Why does it have to be one or the other? Why can't it be a "Redux" instead of a "Recap"? What if the show is basically the same as before except they add highlights from earlier episodes during the confessional periods? Maybe they don't have a RC because of the switching and they have only an IC with the new tribes. That would leave more time for "memories".

Just a thought

AF

atimberger1 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-22-04, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail atimberger1 Click to send private message to atimberger1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TV guide: 10th person voted off next week"
I must say I agree with your idea. I mean we are always trying to figure out how they are tricking us right? so what better than doing an episode/recap all together. Besides they know that the recrap is not that popular, so mixing in a few things with a new episode is enough to at least keep ratings up, but still not make it an entirely important episode (since it is on wednesday).

03-22-04, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brat2u Click to send private message to Brat2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: TV guide: 10th person voted off next week"
Suppose they could have a "real" episode this week. Before or after commercial breaks, they could squeeze in a few flash backs. The past recrap episodes haven't been well received by the fans, so maybe MB wised up. Personally, I'd rather just see a few tid-bits here and there, rather than a full hour.

One thing I don't get...they are going to reshuffle. Then the following episode the merge happens??? Seems kinda silly to me. Would 3 days with different tribes make that big of a difference?

Woogie 135 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-04, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Woogie Click to send private message to Woogie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: TV guide: 10th person voted off next week"
That is why I'm saying 5 juries.
It just doesn't make sense that they will reshuffle, vote on out then merge! So they will go on after reshuffle for one or two more episode then merge!
Which makes sense to have only 5 juries!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-04, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: TV guide: 10th person voted off next week"
>Suppose they could have a "real"
>episode this week. Before
>or after commercial breaks, they
>could squeeze in a few
>flash backs. The past
>recrap episodes haven't been well
>received by the fans, so
>maybe MB wised up.
>Personally, I'd rather just see
>a few tid-bits here and
>there, rather than a full
>hour.

I received my Survivor newsletter from CBS. And they state this Wednesday is the recap episode.

>
>One thing I don't get...they are
>going to reshuffle. Then
>the following episode the merge
>happens??? Seems kinda silly
>to me. Would 3
>days with different tribes make
>that big of a difference?
>

I think this could just be MB messing with their minds. He knows they expect a merge. So he doesn't give them one. He switches them instead. The players won't know now whether they will ever merge and they will wonder if they should vote out another strong player. Plus they will have a chance to reconnect with other players. Then surprise... they will merge with 9 players left.

03-23-04, 10:38 AM (EST)
28. "RE: TV guide: 10th person voted off next week"
When Colby was booted at TC, that's when JP said "if/when there's a merge"...did J ever say that to the Chaps?

03-22-04, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TV guide: 10th person voted off next week"
But they did have to edit "Wednesday" into the recrap promo graphics, and it's also used in the voiceover. There are no other episodes slated for a Wednesday.

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-04, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TV guide: 10th person voted off next week"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-04 AT 02:04 PM (EST)

Although I agree that cbs.com is unreliable, I side with the recap being this week. Last week and this week, the show is on a Wednesday. That reeks havoc with some viewers - you have got to lose a little audience, since some regular viewers will FORGET to watch the show on Wednesday, they are locked in to their regular schedule. I'm sure that doesn't happen to anyone who posts or reads here! So for a "wasted" (recap)show, Wednesday, IMO, is a better place to throw it, given the choice between a Wednesday (this week) and a Thursday (back to our regular time next week). Anyway, you could make this argument the other way (i.e. hit the new viewer on the regular night), but I'm sticking with my opinion!

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-04, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: RECRAP PROMO"
this week is the recrap, it really is

all the extraneous distractions like the promos, and tvguide covers, are just nonsense and a direct result of CBS not being able to pull their heads out of their rear ends for even a moment to care about keeping this stuff straight for us. The average viewer hasn't the slightest clue this is even up for debate and CBS only cares about the masses. The whole recrap debate gives me a headache as a lot of it depends on CBS giving out consistent info which they'll never do.

this week is the recrap, it really is

03-22-04, 11:25 PM (EST)
23. "Putting it to Bed"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-04 AT 11:51 PM (EST)

CBS Eyemail sent earlier this evening:

Catch Thursday favorites SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS (8PM ET/PT) and CSI: (10PM ET/PT) on Wednesday this week as the NCAA Men's Basketball Championship takes center stage Thursday.

Definately two episodes, Recrap this week and new episode next week on Thursday.

Edited to add rest of CBS Eye mail comments that further illustrate why this week is a recrap since the NCAA tourney is in the spotlight.

03-23-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Putting it to Bed...maybe NOT!"
from FEVER:

SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS Recap Episode will revisit the first 24 days on the islands on a Special Wednesday March 24 episode

I thought our last boot(Ethan) was on day 21. so why 24 days?

03-23-04, 12:32 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Putting it to Bed...maybe NOT!"
Just a math error, not taking into account the schedule glitches. There've been 8 episodes so far, normally that would have covered 24 days.

03-23-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Putting it to Bed...maybe NOT!"
Is it??????

you would think that a multi-gazillion $$$ company could perform math.....heck they can put up day 21 on the screen, but can't remember on a press release.......hmmmmmmmm.....

03-23-04, 12:41 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Putting it to Bed...maybe NOT!"
I've mentioned this elsewhere, but last week CBS's radio spots promo-ed Survivor as being on Thursday night ALL WEEK LONG. That should tell you what kind of idiots we're dealing with.

TMuir 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-24-04, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TMuir Click to send private message to TMuir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Putting it to Bed...maybe NOT!"
I seem to recall that during the run of the Thailand eps, CBS frequently had commercials telling us to watch Survivor Africa which had already been on. CBS makes tons of mistakes in every media.

I think we will be seeing a recrap tonight.

03-22-04, 11:45 PM (EST)
24. "RE: RECRAP PROMO"
I think they do the recap and also the reshuffling...just don't know which they show first. Maybe they do the recaps first, then go right into the reshuffling and have an IC right after they get new buffs...talk about a scramble to play together!

Thanks IceCat

03-23-04, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: RECRAP PROMO"
sigh

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-23-04, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: RECRAP PROMO"
poor tick

To aid your cause, I am looking at this week than nothing other than our usual and seasonal recap episode

03-23-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
30. "RE: RECRAP PROMO"
Too funny.

I think this week will have: a recrap; a new episode; unseen footage of the prior contestants who didn't make the AllStars cast; the return of the eight booted AllStars for a challenge; a split into 4 new tribes; an individual IC; and no TC. Oh, and someone else will quit.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-23-04, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: RECRAP PROMO"
<I think this week will have: a recrap; a new episode; unseen footage of the prior contestants who didn't make the AllStars cast; the return of the eight booted AllStars for a challenge; a split into 4 new tribes; an individual IC; and no TC. Oh, and someone else will quit.>

Wow, BR that would make for a very exciting episode indeed! Unfortunately I think we are doomed to endure recrap and "never before seen footage" of stuff we never wanted to see in the first place.....although maybe some of it will be interesting. Hey, I can hope right?!

03-23-04, 02:08 PM (EST)
36. "RE: RECRAP PROMO"
poor tick...lol...yes I think we all agree it is just the recap...but wait...I predict there will be previews of next week too. I wonder if they will be the ones we have already seen with Amber picking her new buff? Hope they give us more than that.

Thanks IceCat

HuskiesFan 54 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-04, 07:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HuskiesFan Click to send private message to HuskiesFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: RECRAP PROMO"
"never before seen footage" of stuff we never wanted to see in the first placeYAHOO! We get to see Dicque naked again..and again and.........

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-24-04, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: RECRAP PROMO"
Per a post on SS:

This morning on Mancow Jeff confirmed that tonights show will be a "re-crap". He also said that it would include 30% new footage that was not seen on original episodes. One thing in particular is a scene where the Chapera tribe does a Mock TC on the third day. Ithought that ought to be pretty humorous.

I did this purely for the benefit of tick's sanity

03-24-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
40. "RE: RECRAP PROMO"
HEY!!!

I resemble that remark

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-04, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: RECRAP PROMO"
30%?? Probably not - usually it's one or two 10-second scenes. This year, I'll bet that "new" coverage comes straight from Survivor Insider . . . except for the one or two scenes, as always.

Only good thing - the storylines will be more obvious (less time for distractions - we'll more easily see the story they are trying to tell), so Veruca's editing thread thoughts will be helpful.

raidersfantom 137 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-04, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail raidersfantom Click to send private message to raidersfantom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "REcraps are for casual fans"
They really are. It let's the casual fan see what's happened if they've missed a couple of episodes here and there. Casual fans don't sit in wait (guilty), post on message boards (guilty) and speculate to no end on vidcaps (guilty). They don't tape the bloody show and edit out the ads (guilty) and watch previous seasons that are also on tape (guilty).

The stuff for the hardcore fan is the additional footage, never before seen stuff. That's the stuff for the hardcore fan that MB is tipping his hat to all those fans of this show who watch with baited breath and really give a darn about who wins.

I do agree that there seems to be a setup usually in these shows on who the next boot is though. Good gravy I hope it ain't a Romber.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •