The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ethan on Early Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-18-04, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ethan on Early Show"
He thought Lex was stoopid for voting off both Colby and himself. I don't know if he meant this specifically- but he said- they (Mogo Mogo) would not win another challenge after having voted off their two strongest players.

No hard feelings, brak, brak, brak. Lex can't have his cake and eat it too. He tried to approach Kathy to save himself. Why did they pick Jerri to do archery? Ethan said he and Lex proved they were good at archery in Africa but the girls wanted Jerri.

Regarding the "romance" between Rob and Amber, he thinks they're painting a big target on their backs. IRL he's romantically linked with Jenna M.- in his words- two million dollar winners are better than one.

cbs link http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/03/17/earlyshow/series/survivor/main606985.shtml

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ethan on Early Show DoodleBug 03-18-04 1
   RE: Ethan on Early Show blacknwhitedog 03-18-04 2
 RE: Ethan on Early Show KObrien_fan 03-18-04 3
   RE: Ethan on Early Show Brownroach 03-18-04 4
 No More Challenges? Risti 03-18-04 5
   RE: No More Challenges? Brownroach 03-18-04 6
       RE: No More Challenges? mookiemeister 03-18-04 7
           RE: No More Challenges? Beccarito 03-18-04 8
       RE: No More Challenges? Risti 03-18-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-04, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ethan on Early Show"
For clarification, Jenna and Ethan are close friends. I thought you were talking about Boston Rob and Jenna for a minute, Bawdy.

From the Early Show web site....

A report in TV Guide has linked Ethan with former "Survivor" winner, Jenna Morasca. She is quoted saying about Ethan, “You can’t know him and not love him. Things are going fantastic.”

About that, Ethan says, “W’re best friends and really close. I’m surrounded in my life by people I like a lot.” Pointing out they are both million-dollar winners he jokingly says, “$2 million is better than one.”

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ethan on Early Show"
oops, poor wording on my part- yes I was talking about Ethan and Jenna M. (not Rob!)

here's Ethan's quote about Mogo not winning
I don’t think it was the smartest decision in the world. Now you have a tribe of Lex, Kathy, Shii Ann and Jerri. You are not going to win. You voted off the two strongest: Colby and me.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-04, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ethan on Early Show"
According to Kathy there was a big to do about Jerri doing the archery:

She said that they all wanted Lex to be the one to do it since he had won the archery in Africa. Jerri vehemently disagreed and actually did pretty well in their practice session. She was very adamant about doing it, and then finally told them that she did archery every year for the renaissance festival and therefore she should do the representing for the group, she said that she would win it for them. Lex and Shii Ann then changed their minds and agreed to let Jerri do it. Kathy and Ethan were still against having Jerri represent, but it was 3-2.

Surgeon General G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ethan on Early Show"
then (she) finally told them that she did archery every year for the renaissance festival

It totally has me ROTFLMAO picturing this announcement.

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-18-04, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "No More Challenges?"
Ethan said Mogo Mogo doesn't win at all anymore? If this is indeed the truth(and he'd know who shows up at Loser Lodge), it suggests that it is indeed a switch up rather than a merge in the next episode, and that there is a Mogo Mogo around for awhile yet to keep losing challenges.

If there were no more challenges left for Mogo Mogo to lose... Well, then he was just saying that to make himself feel better.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-04, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: No More Challenges?"
That's not what Ethan meant. He meant that Lex was stupid to vote out Colby and himself, because now Lex has a tribe that consists of four people who are highly unlikely to win a tribal challenge (i.e. hypothetically -- IF they have to compete in another tribal challenge.)

We know there is some kind of switch-up coming, but nothing Ethan said was spoilerish in that regard.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-18-04, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: No More Challenges?"
If they merge soon, then it won't matter if they voted out Ethan and Colby too early or not. Problem is if the merge is delayed and so there are more team IC. Then Mogo Mogo will be in trouble IF the IC are more physical.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

Beccarito 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-18-04, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Beccarito Click to send private message to Beccarito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: No More Challenges?"
>If they merge soon, then it
>won't matter if they voted
>out Ethan and Colby too
>early or not. Problem
>is if the merge is
>delayed and so there are
>more team IC. Then
>Mogo Mogo will be in
>trouble IF the IC are
>more physical.
>
I disagree. You could have three strong players in an alliance winning the immunities between themselves. I think you would have a good chance of staying in the game if you take a few weaker players with you for the voting bloc in the alliance.

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-18-04, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: No More Challenges?"
Ahh, ok. I didn't see it, and was taking the information from what the post mentioned. I wondered if it was hypothetical, but the wording was unclear. I thought it seemed odd he'd say such a spoiler heavy comment as that.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •