The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anglefood"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

rulesr4losers 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-25-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rulesr4losers Click to send private message to rulesr4losers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anglefood"
You really have a knack for coming up with great ideas in your posts. I think you said one time that you were going to bring life to this board. Well you certainly have done that! American Idol is more enjoyable because of you. Thanks. ;o)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anglefood FSUGUY 02-25-04 1
   RE: Anglefood is amazing! AMAI 02-25-04 2
       RE: Angelfood is amazing! Milan23 02-25-04 3
 Ack! For Me?? Angelfood 02-25-04 4
   RE: Ack! For Me?? MTW1961 02-25-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-25-04, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anglefood"
would that be ACUTE or OBTUSE?

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-25-04, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anglefood is amazing!"
rulers, I may not agree with you all the time, but I certainly agree with the sentiment of this thread.

Cheers!

As for FSUGUY, I don't know to what you are referring.

Milan23 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-25-04, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Milan23 Click to send private message to Milan23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Angelfood is amazing!"
I fully agree, Angelfood makes this board alot of fun.

And FSUGUY, heh.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-25-04, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Ack! For Me??"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-04 AT 06:56 PM (EST)

*sniff sniff*
Awwwwww.... shucks!

You're too kind. It was clear when I started reading here, that people had good stuff to say, and I was surprised that more wasn't being said. On the Survivor forums, there is a favorites list, so I just went from there. its so easy, I just organize it and everyone has such great replies.

I think its good that people appreciate different aspects about the contestants. its subjective and just shows that there's -
Different Strokes for Different Folks.

Even tho I don't usually agree with ya also, its nice to be on the same page on some things, and I really love hearing everyone's views. Does that make me the Paula to your Simon then? Who would be Randy?

Wow, this even makes up for all the threads I start that No one responds too!
Thanks guys. Geesh, just PM me next time!

FSU guy was making a pun on the Angle-food title. And I prefer to think of myself as a Complementary Angle, tee hee

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-25-04, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ack! For Me??"
* smooshes * to our favorite complementary angle!

RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division/Gummi Candy Section - Marketing VP

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •