The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Official Survivor All-Stars Episode 8 Predictions "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-04, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Official Survivor All-Stars Episode 8 Predictions "
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-04 AT 05:17 PM (EST)

===========================================
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE THREAD WHERE THE MESSAGE BOARD POSTERS VOTE FOR THEIR 'OFFICIAL' PICK. THAT THREAD IS HERE
===========================================

Reward Challenge

So the ambassadors have nothing to do with a merge -- instead they involve visiting each camp to find three items that, similar to last season's "Pearl Islands," each tribe would be interested in "pillaging" from the other in the event that they win the Reward Challenge. *YAWN*

It looks like its a Survivor Amazon-like weapons challenge (will CBS run a "don't try this at home kids" disclaimer or does CBS' new parental warning awareness only apply to "adult situations"???)

Someone wins... it's too close to call, but I drew straws and Chapera came up short so I'm going with Mogo Mogo

REWARD CHALLENGE WINNER: MOGO MOGO

Immunity Challenge / Bootee

Jerri or Ethan... Ethan or Jerri. Assuming the reports that Colby, Ethan, and Jerri being the next three (and so far, last week did nothing to prove them wrong!) the bootee comes down to these two and means, that assuming no swap, etc., Mogo Mogo once again loses the Immunity Challenge -- in this case believed to be the log rolling thing.

Ethan goes... but not before he pulls a diva tantrum truly worthy of his long silky hair. Don't hate him because he's beautful guys. Hate him because he's the Survivor Romeo, moving from one attractive female former contestant to another like Burnett and Jiffy move from one exotic filming location to another.

To sum it up:

RC Winner: MOGO MOGO
IC Winner: CHAPERA
Bootee: ETHAN

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •