The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loat..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-07-10, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/..."
1- JT: How many people give you great character development, strategy and a laugh all in 1 confessional? JT stands alone. I really liked his: "I know how everyone is voting except me." Funny and powerful all at once.

2- Sandra: Did I say I'm not enjoying this season's edit as much as I could? I guess I haven't really enjoyed the stories since China but I still hope for some nuggets. The best so far is the subtle but constant reminders that Sandra and Rob are tight. If she does cut his throat it would make a good story.

3- Tom: He's lucky that the alliance didn't react when they saw him talking to JT. Had they put 5 votes on Colby without telling JT, the idol was gone and so was his ally. Still great episode for Tom even if he continues to lose his matches, first against Coach and then Rob.
(I wonder if he was auditioning to replace Jeff when he asked James if he was basing his vote on wanting to win!!!!)

4- Russell: He doesn't need to adapt his game. This is his natural habitat. Of course, now he has to prove that they are all idiots because we've just been told he's in danger, an underdog.

5- Rob: Unfortunately Rob, there are idols now. Adapt or perish. The choice of reward prizes proves more than anything that this construction worker is making the decisions. Some don't always like that.

6- Parvati: One of the reasons I haven't enjoyed the editing is that I don't like lack of continuity. (Gabon was ridiculous: The onions didn't get to fight Ace after the merge and the Fangs we were supposed to find dumb became strong. In Tocantins, the cross-tribal alliance was also a big dud after all the investment made) Here, Instead of all of Coach's sob story, a reminder of Parvati's situation would have been needed.

7- Candice: Suddenly, she could find herself as the swing vote between Rupert, James and Amanda on one side, Tom, Colby and JT on the other. Will she use that power or will it burn her? I'm hoping she can find a nice spot in an alliance. I like players and she's one.

8- Jerri: With Coach in crisis, you'd expect his "girlfriend" would be shown talking to him but another story was dropped.

9- Colby: What did he do to save himself? Ride Tom's coat-tails. Lucky, very lucky.

10- Courtney:

"Burnett: When do I get to play?"

11- Danielle: Slip n' sliding her way by.

12- Rupert: He was right: Unless facing a desperate situation, you need to vote with your alliance to win the game. Losing Colby wasn't putting the Heroes in any more trouble than they are already in. It actually would have made Rupert more valuable. Stupid Jeff.

13- Amanda: The Sears commercial girl had a decision to make but she made the worse move possible: Telling Tom she was with him but going back on her word. I smell doom. She looked completely lost when Cirie confronted her, like nothing was working upstairs.

14- Tyson: Even when he gets to talk, Tyson has no story.

15- James: We know you want to win, James.

16- Coach: Bad acting.

Booted- Cirie: Her game enabled her to escape being the first boot in the older ladies' Casaya than in Shane's Casaya and she managed to get a F2 deal with Aras and one with Danielle. This time, she went from isolated in episode #1 to almost being the mastermind. It took a great move and an idol to eliminate her. There's nothing lacking in her strategic game.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loat...   iltarion     03-06-10       
   RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   Tublecane     03-06-10     1  
     RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   garcor     03-06-10     4  
   RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   Tublecane     03-06-10     2  
     RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   iltarion     03-06-10     3  
         RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   Tublecane     03-09-10     15  
             RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   iltarion     03-09-10     17  
                 RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   Tublecane     03-09-10     18  
                 RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   Tublecane     03-09-10     19  
                     RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   iltarion     03-09-10     20  
                         RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   Belle Book     03-10-10     21  
                             RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   iltarion     03-10-10     22  
                             RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   Tublecane     03-10-10     23  
         RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   Tublecane     03-09-10     16  
   RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   garcor     03-07-10     5  
   RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   michel     03-07-10     6  
     RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   iltarion     03-07-10     7  
         RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   michel     03-07-10     8  
             RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   garcor     03-07-10     9  
                 RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   iltarion     03-08-10     11  
                     RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   michel     03-08-10     12  
                         RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   iltarion     03-09-10     13  
                             RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   garcor     03-09-10     14  
   RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   KuwabaraTheMan     03-08-10     10  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •