The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loat..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

KuwabaraTheMan 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-08-10, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KuwabaraTheMan Click to send private message to KuwabaraTheMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/..."
1. JT: He definitely made a gusty move, and time will tell if it works out for him or not. I'm really impressed with the way he's been playing this season.

2. Rob: He seems to be in control of his tribe right now, and he's even having people spy on other members of the tribe. He'll need to get rid of Russell soon, in order to keep him from getting the idol.

3. Sandra: She seems just as much at the heart of the Villains tribe as Rob, except for the fact that she's more under the radar and probably won't attract a lot of attention against her.

4. Tyson: He had a pretty good episode, both in his conversation with Coach and he got the decisive point in the Reward Challenge. I think he might get pretty far.

5. Candice: I'm liking her more than I did in Cook Islands, so she gets props for that. It might be her neck on the chopping block soon if the Heroes don't win a couple of challenges, however.

6. Rupert: He had the defining moment of Tribal Council, and he seemed to be the one member of the alliance who saw getting rid of Candice as an idiotic move.

7. Amanda: She was a bit too wishy-washy in this episode, but maybe Cirie getting the boot will cause her to step up her game. She at least managed to avoid being the one to get targeted.

8. Coach: He was a bit endearing in this episode, even if he's still completely deluded.

9. Danielle: Still in the middle of the pack.

10. James: He's still good for some entertaining commentary, but that's about all he gave this week.

11. Colby: Got saved by JT, but otherwise seems completely helpless this time around.

12. Russell: He may say his tribe mates are idiots, but he's the idiot who was so obvious about looking for the idol after they said not to. He should have just waited for an opportune moment and slipped away.

13. Courtney: She's doing her Courtney thing.

14. Jerri: She hasn't really gotten much attention lately.

15. Parvati: She was in this episode, I think?

16. Tom: A pity he had to find the idol.

Cirie: I'll miss her. She was always entertaining and was a great strategist, but splitting the votes is always dangerous precisely for the reason that now you only need one person to flip.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loat...   iltarion     03-06-10       
   RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   Tublecane     03-06-10     1  
     RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   garcor     03-06-10     4  
   RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   Tublecane     03-06-10     2  
     RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   iltarion     03-06-10     3  
         RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   Tublecane     03-09-10     15  
             RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   iltarion     03-09-10     17  
                 RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   Tublecane     03-09-10     18  
                 RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   Tublecane     03-09-10     19  
                     RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   iltarion     03-09-10     20  
                         RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   Belle Book     03-10-10     21  
                             RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   iltarion     03-10-10     22  
                             RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   Tublecane     03-10-10     23  
         RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   Tublecane     03-09-10     16  
   RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   garcor     03-07-10     5  
   RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   michel     03-07-10     6  
     RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   iltarion     03-07-10     7  
         RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   michel     03-07-10     8  
             RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   garcor     03-07-10     9  
                 RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   iltarion     03-08-10     11  
                     RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   michel     03-08-10     12  
                         RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   iltarion     03-09-10     13  
                             RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   garcor     03-09-10     14  
   RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/...   KuwabaraTheMan     03-08-10     10  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •