1. JT: He definitely made a gusty move, and time will tell if it works out for him or not. I'm really impressed with the way he's been playing this season.
2. Rob: He seems to be in control of his tribe right now, and he's even having people spy on other members of the tribe. He'll need to get rid of Russell soon, in order to keep him from getting the idol.
3. Sandra: She seems just as much at the heart of the Villains tribe as Rob, except for the fact that she's more under the radar and probably won't attract a lot of attention against her.
4. Tyson: He had a pretty good episode, both in his conversation with Coach and he got the decisive point in the Reward Challenge. I think he might get pretty far.
5. Candice: I'm liking her more than I did in Cook Islands, so she gets props for that. It might be her neck on the chopping block soon if the Heroes don't win a couple of challenges, however.
6. Rupert: He had the defining moment of Tribal Council, and he seemed to be the one member of the alliance who saw getting rid of Candice as an idiotic move.
7. Amanda: She was a bit too wishy-washy in this episode, but maybe Cirie getting the boot will cause her to step up her game. She at least managed to avoid being the one to get targeted.
8. Coach: He was a bit endearing in this episode, even if he's still completely deluded.
9. Danielle: Still in the middle of the pack.
10. James: He's still good for some entertaining commentary, but that's about all he gave this week.
11. Colby: Got saved by JT, but otherwise seems completely helpless this time around.
12. Russell: He may say his tribe mates are idiots, but he's the idiot who was so obvious about looking for the idol after they said not to. He should have just waited for an opportune moment and slipped away.
13. Courtney: She's doing her Courtney thing.
14. Jerri: She hasn't really gotten much attention lately.
15. Parvati: She was in this episode, I think?
16. Tom: A pity he had to find the idol.
Cirie: I'll miss her. She was always entertaining and was a great strategist, but splitting the votes is always dangerous precisely for the reason that now you only need one person to flip.