The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-05-10, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!"

Actually, with JT's complicity, they were dead in the water regardless. Even if they all decided to vote for Coby, JT simply would have told Tom to give Colby the idol. Just like Dreamz did to the 4 Horse's Patutes. The only way any of it could have worked is if they kept JT in the dark, and no one even considered that.

I have not been a fan of Rupert's this whole season, but I agree with Jeff that Rupert's comment in TC was one of the more honest we've heard. When Rupert refused to break his word, he actually looked like a hero for the first time this season.

I'd like to point out a couple other things about that exchange however.

1) As I have said about 10 times already, the Heroes are not getting beat due to strength. Colby had a hand in the RC loss and Tom was instrumental in the IC loss. Therefore, JP going on and on about the idiocy of booting the strong didn't apply to their situation. Is it possible JP and production simply don't want the stronger tribemembers being booted early? Is it possible production WANTS the challenges to mean something? You have to admit there has been a trend of JP complaining in TC about this very thing for the last so many seasons now.

2) JP said "Outlast, outwit, outplay" and got into Rupert like him keeping his word and having a sense of integrity was counterintuitive. They are not. One can outwit and outplay with integrity. JT didn't outwit Cirie because he lied or deceived her. He outwitted her by realizing that Tom and Colby are more likely to keep their word than her, and by realizing that like Tom, Cirie would look to get rid of JT as soon as it was expedient. If she wanted to get rid of Tom because as she said, he was "charismatic, athletic and has already won this game once," then how long before she wants JT gone? JT recognized Cirie as a greater threat than Tom, especially when she showed to have more influence over Amanda and James than JT had. CIrie never recognized JT as such, and that is how JT outwitted her. JT outplayed her by taking advantage of their 3-3 vote strategy to turn the tables.

Now, I'm not saying JT has played this season with integrity. I'm just pointing out that his lack of integrity had nothing to do with outplaying Cirie.

>

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   iltarion     03-05-10       
   RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   jbug     03-05-10     1  
   RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   samboohoo     03-05-10     2  
     RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   gabygirl1     03-05-10     3  
         RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   JessicaRN     03-05-10     4  
             RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   Brownroach     03-05-10     5  
                 RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   PepeLePew13     03-05-10     7  
             RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   Tublecane     03-05-10     9  
             RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   Tublecane     03-05-10     10  
   RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   KuwabaraTheMan     03-05-10     6  
     RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   iltarion     03-05-10     8  
         RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   garcor     03-05-10     11  
         RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   Jims02     03-05-10     13  
   Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   michel     03-05-10     12  
     RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   Jims02     03-05-10     14  
         RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   garcor     03-05-10     16  
         RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   KuwabaraTheMan     03-06-10     17  
     RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   iltarion     03-05-10     15  
         RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   Tublecane     03-06-10     18  
             RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   PepeLePew13     03-08-10     26  
                 RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   Tublecane     03-09-10     28  
                     RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   PepeLePew13     03-10-10     30  
                         RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   iltarion     03-10-10     32  
                         RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   Tublecane     03-12-10     33  
                             RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   iltarion     03-12-10     34  
         RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   michel     03-06-10     19  
             RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   iltarion     03-06-10     20  
                 RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   michel     03-06-10     21  
                     RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   iltarion     03-07-10     22  
                         RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   michel     03-07-10     23  
                     Jeff ♥ Colby   tribephyl     03-07-10     24  
                         RE: Jeff ♥ Colby   michel     03-07-10     25  
             RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   Tublecane     03-09-10     29  
                 RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   michel     03-10-10     31  
   RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   MizJazmine     03-08-10     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •