The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-10, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!"
>Hahaha... yeah, the game is a
>lot more difficult when people
>see you as a threat.
>Seems to be the same
>thing I've been saying for
>years.
>Amanda might be next, but she
>still made it farther than
>Cirie. I am quite enjoying
>you taking the other
>side of the argument for
>once. Give Cirie credit. The
>only reason she was booted
>first is because she's a
>bigger threat. Haha... Yeah, that's
>the argument I've been making
>as long as I've been
>posting.

I'm not sure where you're getting at? What "other side" am I taking? That you have to vote out threats? I never said you shouldn't but maybe that the timing is crucial or we disagreed on what makes a player a threat.

>The greatest strategist in Survivor history
>should be able to make
>the Finals once in 3
>seasons, right? In my book
>they do. Let's keep it
>real now. Cirie is a
>great strategic and social player,
>but the results speak for
>themselves.

In a game full of great players, Cirie's name was the one most often mentioned in pre-show interviews as one to eliminate. Did she have a chance? Surprisingly, yes if JT had been a little less of a gambler.

>Oh, and yes, the women will
>always be defended as long
>as michel is around.

Try surviving without women!!! Seriously, I can appreciate the multiple strategies they bring to the game.

>the show was originally constructed
>in two parts. The first
>part is supposed to put
>a premium on challenges and
>surviving the elements, and the
>second part is supposed to
>put a premium on social
>game, including the all important
>FTC. In recent years, the
>first part of the game
>has become more and more
>meaningless. It is possible that
>JP and MB would prefer
>that the game returned to
>more of what they originally
>had in mind.

This is the point I really want to tackle because this is completely false. Since Palau, we've had bloated casts, prolonged pre-merge and much more physical challenges. Palau, Cook Islands and Fiji even had delayed merges, the game becoming individual at F9 even if they started with more than 18 players. As a result, women have been put in an unfair position. If they wanted to return to the original format, it's easy: 16 players, challenges balanced for both genders and a merge at 10. Oh yes, Women won 4 of the 7 original format so maybe that's why we've had the changes.

And, Tublecane, much more than lack of challenge ability, Cirie lost because Terry and Aras were both immune at F4 (a stupid twist) and because the producers changed from a F3 to a F2 format in Micronesia after James' medevac. Without that, she probably wins both seasons.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   iltarion     03-05-10       
   RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   jbug     03-05-10     1  
   RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   samboohoo     03-05-10     2  
     RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   gabygirl1     03-05-10     3  
         RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   JessicaRN     03-05-10     4  
             RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   Brownroach     03-05-10     5  
                 RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   PepeLePew13     03-05-10     7  
             RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   Tublecane     03-05-10     9  
             RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   Tublecane     03-05-10     10  
   RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   KuwabaraTheMan     03-05-10     6  
     RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   iltarion     03-05-10     8  
         RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   garcor     03-05-10     11  
         RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   Jims02     03-05-10     13  
   Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   michel     03-05-10     12  
     RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   Jims02     03-05-10     14  
         RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   garcor     03-05-10     16  
         RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   KuwabaraTheMan     03-06-10     17  
     RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   iltarion     03-05-10     15  
         RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   Tublecane     03-06-10     18  
             RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   PepeLePew13     03-08-10     26  
                 RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   Tublecane     03-09-10     28  
                     RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   PepeLePew13     03-10-10     30  
                         RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   iltarion     03-10-10     32  
                         RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   Tublecane     03-12-10     33  
                             RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   iltarion     03-12-10     34  
         RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   michel     03-06-10     19  
             RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   iltarion     03-06-10     20  
                 RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   michel     03-06-10     21  
                     RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   iltarion     03-07-10     22  
                         RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   michel     03-07-10     23  
                     Jeff ♥ Colby   tribephyl     03-07-10     24  
                         RE: Jeff ♥ Colby   michel     03-07-10     25  
             RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   Tublecane     03-09-10     29  
                 RE: Amanda's Not the Sharpest Tool!   michel     03-10-10     31  
   RE: Boom!! Goes Cirie!!!   MizJazmine     03-08-10     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •