The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is It Just Me..Or???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Danzingnanziez 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-21-05, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Danzingnanziez Click to send private message to Danzingnanziez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is It Just Me..Or???"
I love this show...however, I have to wonder where these women come from??? Are they all mentally challanged or have they just been in a box somewhere?
These women are so sad. Where do they find them and why (considering just how simple and backwards they all are) would they want their strange stories told on National television.
Yes, a very few of them have issues that are understandable...but, my God! I look back at Nyanza...and just sit in awe of how anyone can be so self absorbed??? Then there's Josie...How did she manage to have sex in the first place??? Did someone tape her mouth shut beforehand? DUH???
Then there is Christine...I cringe when I watch her silly outbursts and backstabbing...what a two face! Actually that entire first house was full of very strange people.
And in the 2nd house...Kim!!! How can she be so worried about how she looks to everyone when if she would wear the right sized clothing to fit and somewhere close to her age group..maybe she wouldn't be getting strange attitudes from other women..HEY KIMMY!!!WAKE UP!!!They are NOT jealous!
And now Lisa..I watched a show that made fun of her in that baby dress and it made me totally realize just how much she loved that little dress...that is just plain scary...I do hope she gets some medical help when she leaves the House.
But, what can I say..I am so hooked, that I watch the show at least 3 times a day. I am even up at 4 and 5 in the morning to catch the old shows.
I guess it just makes me feel so...??? NORMAL...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •