The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"So Much For Brotherly love"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

deemck 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-14-04, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deemck Click to send private message to deemck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"So Much For Brotherly love"
OK..I said in a previous post that CB made me sick and now I just want to smack him in his goofy face. I cant believe he booted his sister. What a pathatic jerk! Cowboy said that she took it real well and didnt cry but when she walked out the door, saying her goodbyes she started to cry but held it back. She is probably the strongest person I know. Cowboy talked about how "Family" meant so much to him..yeah right. Did you notice how when other house guests got evicted he was real emotional in the diary room and referred to them as a brother or sister. Yet..he boots his own blood from the house. What a scum. Does he really think that Nak and her father are going to welcome him with open arms after the show! I am embarrassed to know that he lives in the same state that I do. I cant wait to see his butt walking through the jury house doors later this week.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: So Much For Brotherly love alwaysintruble1 09-15-04 1
 RE: so much for sisterly love big sister Jenna 09-15-04 2
   RE: so much for sisterly love brittallen 09-15-04 3
       RE: so much for sisterly love Reality432423 09-15-04 4
           RE: so much for sisterly love calichick 09-15-04 14
 RE: So Much For Brotherly love Drive My Car 09-15-04 5
   RE: So Much For Brotherly love redheaded_sweetheart 09-15-04 6
   RE: So Much For Brotherly love RealityAddict 09-15-04 7
       RE: So Much For Brotherly love HistoryDetective 09-15-04 8
           RE: So Much For Brotherly love RealityAddict 09-15-04 9
           RE: So Much For Brotherly love Drive My Car 09-15-04 17
               RE: So Much For Brotherly love redheaded_sweetheart 09-15-04 20
       RE: So Much For Brotherly love calichick 09-15-04 13
           RE: So Much For Brotherly love Drive My Car 09-16-04 23
 RE: So Much For Brotherly love tvhead 09-15-04 10
   RE: So Much For Brotherly love Menses 09-15-04 11
 RE: So Much For Brotherly love calichick 09-15-04 12
   RE: So Much For Brotherly love sam752 09-15-04 15
       RE: So Much For Brotherly love tvhead 09-16-04 25
   RE: So Much For Brotherly love tvhead 09-16-04 24
       Stop shouting! Bebo 09-16-04 26
 RE: So Much For Brotherly love whoami 09-15-04 16
   RE: So Much For Brotherly love foonermints 09-15-04 18
 RE: So Much For Brotherly love rhea 09-15-04 19
   RE: So Much For Brotherly love deemck 09-16-04 21
   RE: So Much For Brotherly love Reality432423 09-16-04 22
       RE: So Much For Brotherly love tvhead 09-16-04 27
 RE: So Much For Brotherly love seahorse 09-22-04 28
   RE: So Much For Brotherly love okaychatt 09-22-04 29
       RE: So Much For Brotherly love ReggaeKy 09-23-04 30
       RE: So Much For Brotherly love tvhead 09-24-04 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-15-04, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"
Can you really blame him for getting rid of her? He didn't have a chance at beating her if he went to F2 with her, she nominated him twice after telling him she wouldn't, and campaigned really hard to get rid of him last week. Take all that plus the fact that until this week, she barely talked to him at all, and then waits till she's desparate to throw the sob story about "blood is thicker than water" at him. I'm actully kinda impressed that CB final made a stand (sort of), and finally made a move that was best for himself in the house, instead of what others wanted him to do.

As for Nik and their father welcoming him after the show, I think they all will realize that outside the "game" is very different than inside, and will put the whole thing behind them, and be some sort of a "family" again.

big sister Jenna 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-04, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20sister%20Jenna Click to send private message to big%20sister%20Jenna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: so much for sisterly love"
this is a message just for you the show is very good it gets the ratings and the job done!!
But I can say that for sisterly love by Nikomis, cowboy might not be everyone's cup of tea but at least he has never put his sister down he has been sincere throughout the game with his comments and he has kept his word to someone he only just met on this show who was long lost to him. He has tried to be funny a bit unorthodox in his own way but remained true to his sister and if he wins the money he will for sure make sure nikomis is given something unlike the other guest who will not get anything. But if the tables were turned after seeing her so called display of sisterly love I can asure you she would not blink her eyelid at giving him nothing but her bitchy selfish self.
she had better hope that the gift she has been given by getting to meet and know this man they call cowboy before he dies or is hit with disease or a bus because I am living proof that this can surely be the ending as it was for me.

brittallen 6 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-04, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brittallen Click to send private message to brittallen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: so much for sisterly love"
I'm sort of keeping my fingers crossed for CB. Granted, I do find it hard to believe he booted his own sis, I can understand his reasoning behind it. He thinks Diane is really his friend and really on his side. Little does he know, she's stabbing him in the back each time she talks (for the most part). But do you think CB really stands a chance against the Drew/Diane bond if he doesn't get HOH? Both of them would have benefits and consequences taking CB into the final 2 with them. It'll just depend on how strong their words and "pinky swears" and alliances are. I personally don't think CB stands a chance if he doesn't get HOH. Drew would benefit by taking Diane into the final 2 with him because she does have many enemies in the jury house. And if Drew wants to avoid a real head to head fight, he'll take Diane. As for Diane, who knows?! She's got the smarts to conive her way into the final 2 and then possibly win. Guess we'll just have to wait and see though.

Reality432423 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-15-04, 03:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality432423 Click to send private message to Reality432423 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: so much for sisterly love"
I think Cowboy is the least of the evils that's left. I guess this Big Brother will also have nasty people in the end. Crap.

I think Cowboy did a bad move strategically, he should have voted out Diane and made an alliance with Nocumus.

Cowboy was right in the fact that Nocumus did put him on the block twice, and that last time he would have been evicted.

To be honest, I'm on the fence with this one. I think Cowboy did a bad move, because he is absolutely no match for Diane and Drew. He can't beat them at all. Even though his veto victory was impressive. He can't win against two people in two different competitions. The odds are really against him.

I think Cowboy had a good chance to win with Nocumus, if he had some balls and did some real gameplay. I hate Diane with a passion, but she knows how to play.

Cowboy is extremely terrible at this game. I said this a couple of weeks ago. Cowboy is destined for 3rd place. He share the same fate as Robert from BB3. Cowboy is a bad at competitions and strategy. A sub par man like him won't win.

In the end Cowboy's cowardly play and attitude is really awful to watch. I really doubt Nocumus would want to make Cowboy a part of her life. If Cowboy was my long lost son, I would not really have a relationship with him. I can't stand such a stupid weakling who has no fighting spirit.

After bashing him so much, I still like him more then Drew and Diane ~_~.

calichick 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-04, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calichick Click to send private message to calichick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: so much for sisterly love"
Cowboy is a pathetic, sad sack of crap! If I were his "new family", I would be too embarrased to have anything to do with him. It's scary that he grew up in our public school system, and even scarier that he is raising a child!

The dumb ##### should have voted off Dianne. I can't stand her, or Drew, but they are the sneakiest players. Unfortunately, they will win.

I can't wait to see his face when he is voted off next week, by the people whom he "gave his word to!"

It's just really sad....

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-04, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"
She should be held to just as high a standard as you are holding him. Should Nak have plotted the eviction of her brother?
Shouldn't she have tried to get to know him?
If Nak had her way and Diane hadn't saved him, Cowboy wouldn't even be there to make the decision.
She lied as bad as the Twins. That fake breakdown was desparate and mean.
He has never met his father, and she tried to use that need to manipulate him and further herself in the game. That is low.

Cowboy had a tough decision to make and he didn't want to vote his sister out, but she did nothing but try to elimate him from the game. He would have been loyal to her, had she shown him any loyalty or respect at all.
He is the bigger person.

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-15-04, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"
Yeah, what you said!

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-15-04, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"
Completely agree with DMC and truble...CB doesn't owe Nak anything...if Karen was still in the house then Nak would have continued her attempts to get CB out and would never have approached him about taking him to the end. And so much for her "not holding grudges" spill...if she doesn't hold a grudge then why wouldn't she throw a vote for "family"??? Just a few hours before telling Chen she would not vote for CB to win the $, she's talking so much about blood being thicker than water. WHATEVER! I'm glad she's gone...just hoping for a miracle that CB can be in final 2 (and that will take quite a miracle I'm afraid)!

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-04, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"
"if Karen was still in the house then Nak would have..."

But haven't we already learned during this season that it's not a good idea to base your strategy on what has happened in the house in past weeks? The players need to be flexible and change with the times and plan accordingly. It doesn't matter what Nakomis would have done if Karen were still in the game. That point is moot because Karen is not in the game, she is (sniff) at the jury house. Cowboy needed to do the math and figure out his best odds based on who was still playing the game, not how things would have happened if an evicted HG were still there. Carrying grudges instead of sizing up the real situation as it exists at that moment is not going to get Cowboy (or any other player) further in the game. Setting aside all the brother-sister stuff, making an alliance with Nakomis was a much better bet than making one with Diane.

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-15-04, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"
That's your opinion -- My point in referencing a previous situation was to show that when Nak had her alliance w/Karen and Diane she didn't give CB the time of day...but once she was all alone in the house she tried to make him feel guilty by using their "family" situation (which we all know basically means nothing to her)...I know the HGs strategies change from week to week, but I'm just saying that I didn't care for Nak's new strategy. Plus, I don't think CB could win against Nak in the end, so this could have been his best strategy after all. We'll just have to wait and see.

09-15-04, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"

Setting aside all the brother-sister stuff, making an alliance with Nakomis was a much better bet than making one with Diane

I don't dissagree with you HD. I think Cowboy actually had a better chence of winning the game ( or at least going to final 2) if he had kept Nakomis instead of Diane. I just think that the original poster was bashing Cowboy for not being loyal and brotherly to his sister, because she is his sister, not because she was Nakomis, his best bet to win.

The problem ( and the goodness) with Cowboy is that he is loyal. He is staying loyal to Diane and Drew, and the plan that saved him. Yes, we know they are lying to him. If Nakomis had treated him with respect and didn't try to screw him, he never would have needed D & D and their plan to save him.

I'm not faulting Nak, I'm saying that Cowboy shouldn't be bashed for not treating her as a sister, when she never treated him like a brother ( or even a friend).

I am sure he hopes to get to know the family he never had, she treated him like the strangers they were, and I doubt she'll make any effort to get to know him later.

And since I have wandered into the subject. How awful must that be for her? She had no idea she had a brother, she had no idea her father ( who she obviously is very close to) had any other family before hers. What a huge blow! How difficult this must have been for her to have this information given to her in this way. On the other hand, Cowboy has always known he had a father that he longed for. He believed that his father had deserted them, he has struggled with this his whole life, and finding this father now is a like a gift. The letter from Dad said that he never knew about Michael. So what his Mom told him was untrue, or the dad is lying. The whole situation is terrible, for all of them.
I hope they are able to work out a relationship, I hope these people are able to heal from the sh*tty thing that CBS did to them.
These people aren't Brother and Sister, they are strangers who share a Father. I hope they can overcome the game, and find a relationship.

( sorry, went off a bit as my thoughts kinda wandered)

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-04, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"
Hey DMC, you make a lot of valid points. I do have a problem with you blaming CBS for putting Cowboy and Nik in their sh*tty situation though - their dear ole dad did that. He may not have known about Cowboy - but he decided to reveal it to them on national tv while hiding behind a letter instead of doing it face to face.

09-15-04, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calichick Click to send private message to calichick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"
Are you for real?? That looser is lucky he can find his way to the bathroom! That piece of crap is only there because of Nic..I hope she looses his number when all is said and done because he is just a pathetic dumb #####! Nic and Marvin were the only "real" players in the game.

09-16-04, 08:04 AM (EST)
23. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"
Actually if CB hadn't applied for Big Brother, Nakomis wouldn't be there. I don't know why you say

That piece of crap is only there because of Nic.

How do you figure? Did she save him in the game?

Yes I am for real, Welcome to the forums!

tvhead 230 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-04, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvhead Click to send private message to tvhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"
DIANE HAD HIM WRAPPED AS TIGHT AS SHE HAD DREW
OF ALL THE TIMES FOR THAT DUMBASS TO ACTUALLY PERFORM
IN A VETO CHALLENGE !!
NAKOMIS OUGHT TO CALL THAT RAT AFTER THE SHOW AND GIVE HIM A
FICTITIOUS ADDRESS TO MEET THEIR DAD !!

Menses 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-15-04, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Menses Click to send private message to Menses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"
LOL....Nonsense....the girl didnt give CB the time of day when she had the alliance with Karen and Will. So Why should CB now turn around and save her #####? See its ironic that for so many weeks people looked at CB as being strange and wierd when at the end of the day he aint no more wierd than you or me....All this fool talks about is his family...his family...his priorities are straight...but folks didnt see that...all they saw was this goofy guy who talked behind peoples backs...they all talked behind peoples backs...and now folks going to suck up to CB now...IM glad he called a spade a spade...imagine how sick the rest of the house is going to be...when they realize CB won the money and not them...LOL.....

09-15-04, 06:02 PM (EST)
12. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"
That piece of crap makes me sick to even look at! I cannot believe that he has managed to "skate by" to the final three. If he wins, I will never watch BB again. He is the dumbest, most repulsive, poor excuse for a human being that I have ever seen...I am embarrased to live in the same country as him!

sam752 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-15-04, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sam752 Click to send private message to sam752 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"
Umm, wow, don't be shy calichick, tell us what you reall think! lol haha. Seriosuly though, CB is such and idiot, i mean we all saw Diane in the DR saying she would promise him her first born if he would keep her in it. HELLO! CB!! are you stupid?? She has backdoored everyone in this game, why would you be any different?? Woah, i just didn't think anyone could be such an imbecile. Oh well, i just hope he doesn't win the money. Then again i don't want any of those 3 to win it seeing as Diane is a lyer, i don't like CB and i am still not over how cocky and rude Drew was when he was tlaking to Diane about the trust thing (it was a while ago when he was all "next time this will be real") So yeah I don't know who should win I'm kind of thinking whoever does, does.

09-16-04, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvhead Click to send private message to tvhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"
EVERY YEAR I TELL MYSELF I'M NOT WATCHING ANY MORE
BUT THIS SEASON, I DON'T WANT ANY ONE OF THEM TO WIN
THEY ALL STINK !

09-16-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
24. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"
YOU ARE THE SECOND PERSON TO CALL HIM A PIECE OF CRAP !!!!
HE'S THE POSTER CHILD FOR WHEN COUSINS MARRY !!!!
I NEVER SAW SUCH A BABY IN MY LIFE !!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Stop shouting!"
TVhead, a number of posters have already pointed out to you that posting in all caps is considered rude shouting on message board forums. Please stop.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-04, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"
WOW! For a min. there I thought I was in Bashers. Had to go to the top to see which thread I was in.
CB was right in what he did last night with the veto. Out of who is left I think that now I would like to see cowboy win. It may take a miracle but I would like to see it happen.

WHOAMI
The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise are often poor, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being at the right place at the right time ECCL. 9:11

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-04, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"
People sure know how to vent wrath around here.

rhea 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-15-04, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rhea Click to send private message to rhea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"
Maybe just maybe Drew is using Diane and will take CB to the F2!

deemck 9 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-04, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deemck Click to send private message to deemck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"
OK...Nak put her brother up against one of the twins, A I think, because he was the vote that would save her from eviction. She made a smart move. CB aligns himself with anybody that will talk to him. Everybody knew he was a baby..he cried when he was put on the block the first time. He made no made no hesitations about putting Nak on the block when he had his 4-horseman alliance. He agreed with whatever they said..he didnt even try to keep her off the block. He said many times that he would not have any problems voting her out. In a way I feel sorry for him…but then….I just can’t get over how stupid he is and how he gave his own blood the boot. He thinks that these people are his friends! Look how he still talks about Jas, I wonder if he had a little crush on him. He cried when Jas was evicted, but didn’t shed a tear about his sister! I guess that’s the part that ticks me off the most…how he acted when his sister walked out the door…if you remember..the first thing he said to D/D was….welcome to the final 3! It didn’t bother him a bit. It didn’t matter if they got along or not or if they spoke in the house or not (besides, I didn’t see CB try to bond much with Nak) He treated his sister like crap…he talked to the other evicted house guests better then he did his sis. I never had a tv show tick me off like this one has!
I hope Diane wins the HOH and chooses Drew. I will laugh my butt off. And yes, it was wrong for BB to do that to both of them…Shame on CBS for sharing this with the world. I wonder if they picked CB to be on the show because he is such an idiot!

Reality432423 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-16-04, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality432423 Click to send private message to Reality432423 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"
Cowboy really irritates me, I really can't stand him.

His feelings and speeches in the game refer to honor. The problem is with him, his sense of honor is extremely twisted.

For example, Drew totally betrayed the four horsemen, really badly. Cowboy has a duty to make sure Drew leaves the game. It's part of the honor he mentions in the beginning. I really enjoyed his speech to Drew once. He mentioned that if the horsemen go down, we go down together. However what's happening now, Cowboy is kissing Drew and Diane's ##### to stay in.

As for the issue with Nocums. She asked and beg him to stay in the house. What did he do he completely betrayed her and sent her packing. People say he did the right thing, because Nocums didn't give him the time of day, try to evict him (a week before), put him on the block twice (when she promised not to), used the sister card when she was in trouble, tug on him emotions for selfish gain etc....

However, he is a man of Honor (or clams to be). In the end he has to protect family and avenge his fallen brothers. Yes Jase, Scott, Nocomus probably would betray him, but if he was a man of honor he would have save Nocums.

A man of his word, what crap (what about his word to the horsemen). In the end he made an extremely weak and lousy decision. He's extremely pathetic and stupid. He claims to play the game for his family, but in the end he gave it up. A truly, truly stupid man, with no honor at all.

Welcome to 3rd place Cowboy, the biggest losers get that spot. Remember Jeena from Survivor allstars.

09-16-04, 12:02 PM (EST)
27. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"
, I HATE COWBOY
SORRY TO BE MEAN BUT HE'S A HORSE'S #####

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-04, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-04 AT 08:49 PM (EST)

But his sister did vote to give him the 500k

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-04, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"
"sister did vote to give him the 500k"

Nakomis is pure class. She said she voted based on one thing. That one thing had to be that CB is her half brother. She was laying groundwork for the future of her family.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

ReggaeKy 7 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ReggaeKy Click to send private message to ReggaeKy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"
I liked Nikomas from the beginning. She tried to play a clean game, tried to stick to her alliances and it tore her up when she had to even put up a pawn. She's a class act, IMO. First impressions are very deceiving. LOL.

09-24-04, 01:51 PM (EST)
31. "RE: So Much For Brotherly love"
nakois did the right thing voting to give c b the money :i think because she wanted him on the block more than once,she'd throw him a bone at the end . no one trusted diane, not even drew
but no one else was going to give cowboy the time of day never mind some big bucks

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •