The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ep 8: 3/14 promo"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-15-04, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ep 8: 3/14 promo"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-04 AT 02:40 PM (EST)

these are at fever....no voice over....spoiler value unknown:

drawing straws? loser dances with tom?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo Dregar 03-15-04 1
   RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo Dregar 03-15-04 2
 RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo RopesandChains 03-15-04 3
   RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo FSUGUY 03-15-04 5
 RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo FSUGUY 03-15-04 4
   RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo rupe_a_dupe_rules 03-15-04 6
   RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo RopesandChains 03-15-04 7
   RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo Brownroach 03-15-04 8
   RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo TanNymph 03-15-04 9
       RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo mtopaz 03-15-04 10
   RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo Risti 03-15-04 11
   RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo tribephyl 03-16-04 12
       RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo MourC 03-17-04 19
   RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo atimberger1 03-16-04 13
       RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo FSUGUY 03-16-04 14
           RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo Magic Fingers 03-16-04 15
           RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo okaloosajohn 03-16-04 17
               RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo udg 03-17-04 18
       RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo LadyInBlue 03-16-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dregar 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-15-04, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dregar Click to send private message to Dregar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo"
From the looks of it RobM has a pretty big stick...the one he drew...I don't think he'll go to Mogo for the day.

I'll do ya better then beer...open bar!! Worth playing for now?

Dregar 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-15-04, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dregar Click to send private message to Dregar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo"
sorry thats Alicia!!

RopesandChains 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-15-04, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RopesandChains Click to send private message to RopesandChains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo"
Could they be drawing straws to see who sits out the RC?

03-15-04, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo"
they usually just decide that amongst themselves.

looks like it's for - take your kid to the other tribe day.

Tom probly wants jerry to come over and play.

03-15-04, 02:54 PM (EST)
4. "RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo"
stare at this:

what do you see?

rupe_a_dupe_rules 31 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-04, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rupe_a_dupe_rules Click to send private message to rupe_a_dupe_rules Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo"
>stare at this:
>
>what do you see?

OMG it's one of the Muppets! Or a blonde Mickey Mouse.

Thought at first it was a Technicolor ultrasound.

Hmmm which A$$ would need an ultrasound, and does this baby look like EITHER parent??

RopesandChains 33 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-04, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RopesandChains Click to send private message to RopesandChains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo"
Pink shirt, blond hair, Survivor logo bottom left......Gotta be Muppet Kathy, FWIW.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-04, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo"
That would be the Quit Boat arriving to pick up this week's passenger.

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-15-04, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo"
Maybe survivor 8 going down the drain.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-15-04, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo"
Or Kathy, Lex, Ethan and Shii going down the drain? (cue loud schlurping sound)

If it symbolizes anything, I hope it means instead that Kathy is at the center of something, maybe something "stormy" (the pic made me think of the eye of a storm). Possibly a showdown between her and Jerri?

Tom looks concerned in the pic - is he concerned over the person heading for a visit to Mogo Mogo? I don't think he'd worry about Rob or Amber, and it looks like Alica didn't get the short straw. But if either Rupert or Jenna got it, there might be some concern as to possible alliance building during their visit with Mogo Mogo.

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-15-04, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo"
Someone should move this over to Basher's for a Caption Contest...

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-16-04, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo"
Lex's shorts have a blackhole in them sucking everything into it's center. Ripping apart all-stars.

Actually, this same technique was used last season with a cast photo. Lillian was at the center. With everything and everyone swirled around her.

Makes me wonder if Kathy (or Lex) is F2.

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner
"I just had to get those guys comfortable riding the big banana. And they did." King Dicque(RIP)

MourC 37 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MourC Click to send private message to MourC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo"
Wasn't Lill the deciding vote many times last season? Maybe this time it's Kathy, just a thought

atimberger1 33 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-04, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail atimberger1 Click to send private message to atimberger1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-04 AT 06:59 PM (EST)

if you look at the pic, it's obviously kathy in the middle, but look quickly at the swirl. not to closely and it looks like a blurred super-imposed image of rupert in the upper right corner. My guess.... kathy and rupert are the ambassador's. if rob and rupert are fueding, it would seem obvious for him to be the ambassador, and kathy, her team my feel since she's been there once, and they may be just look to instill her as a spy. If they believe the merge is coming, then they would also probably find it beneficial to have a possible plot in the other tribe. just thinking out loud.... or on screen..... you know what i mean...

03-16-04, 07:02 PM (EST)
14. "RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo"
good eye. didn't see rupert.....could MB be testing spoilers?

I was actually looking between kathy and rupert and I swear I see Jiffy!

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-16-04, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo"
All I see in the swirl picture is picture #2 in a swirl. All the people in #2 are there in the swirl.
But I do have an eye doctor appointment tomorrow!

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-16-04, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo"
Okay. Anybody spot the Virgin Mary in there? <g>

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-17-04, 03:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo"
No, but I think I can make out Davinci.

---
UDG

LadyInBlue 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-16-04, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyInBlue Click to send private message to LadyInBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: ep 8: 3/14 promo"
The swirl picture is just picture 2 swirled. If you really look closely you will see outline of lex in the background plus the arm of Kathy as shown in pic 2.

Someone was just being creative or maybe MogoMogo is going down the drain.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •