The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ethan Boot"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

RopesandChains 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-14-04, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RopesandChains Click to send private message to RopesandChains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ethan Boot"
Just like last week with Colby on HBO and then booted, this week there was a "blip" indicating that Ethan was seen at a 76's/Knicks game that was reported on March 12th.
With Snewser's grouping of 3: Colby, Ethan and Jerri as the next boots and Colby going last week is SeeBS actually encouraging these spottings pre-boot?
I have several reasons for an Ethan boot this week, including his hissy fit after going as ambassador to Chapera and the confrontation with RobM, and his reaction to the "dating game" with Jenna and Amber. Ethan's presence at a basketball game long before next weeks show seems to support his boot.

If this post seems irrelevant, as it is the first thread I have started, feel free to lock.

Will appreciate any input and insight added from many of the members here.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ethan Boot bobscure 03-14-04 1
 locking anytime now.... shakes the clown 03-14-04 2
   RE: locking anytime now.... RopesandChains 03-14-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bobscure 217 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-14-04, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobscure Click to send private message to bobscure Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ethan Boot"
He lives in New York so his attendance at a game between a NY team and a Philly team isn't odd, boot or no boot. They may want him to be higher profile before he's no longer a tribe member. Either way, it does help advertise the show.

Bob

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-14-04, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "locking anytime now...."
feel free to post your comments, oh I don't know, in the Ethan thread already locted on this page.

Its always the newbies....

RopesandChains 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-14-04, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RopesandChains Click to send private message to RopesandChains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: locking anytime now...."
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-04 AT 07:14 PM (EST)

After posting this I scrolled down and saw the Ethan quits thread and realized this is where this should have been posted. My apologies.

Please lock this thread if appropriate.

In the future, if I do not see an appropriate thread that already exists, I will refrain from posting a new thread. The only reason I started this is I do not think Ethan quits.

Again, a newbie's apology.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •