The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 9 title "All-Star Redux""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-12-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 9 title "All-Star Redux""

SHOW TITLE: Survivor: All-Stars
EPISODE: All-Star Redux
CATEGORY: Game
CHANNEL: 2
DATE / TIME: March 24: 8:00PM
LENGTH: 60 Minutes
NOTES: English

...same 'ol same 'ol? On a Wednesday again -

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 TitanTV.com has "A Closer Look" udg 03-12-04 1
   RE: TitanTV.com has "A Closer Look" KObrien_fan 03-15-04 6
 Ep9 Title: "All-Star Redux" Goooey_Alley 03-12-04 2
   RE: Ep9 Title: "All-Star Redux" volsfan 03-12-04 3
       Personally... Goooey_Alley 03-12-04 4
   RE: Ep9 Title: "All-Star Redux" Sneezles 03-15-04 5
       RE: Ep9 Title: "All-Star Redux" I_AM_HE 03-15-04 7
           RE: Ep9 Title: "All-Star Redux" Flowerpower 03-17-04 8
               RE: Ep9 Title: "All-Star Redux" Sneezles 03-17-04 9
                   RE: Ep9 Title: "All-Star Redux" bdemoney 03-17-04 10
                   RE: Ep9 Title: "All-Star Redux" thetick 03-17-04 11
                       RE: Ep9 Title: "All-Star Redux" dabo 03-18-04 12
                           RE: Ep9 Title: "All-Star Redux" dendanash 03-18-04 14
 RE: Ep. 9 title "All-Star Redux" dabo 03-18-04 13
   RE: Ep. 9 title "All-Star Redux" ManilaESQ 03-18-04 15
   RE: Ep. 9 title "All-Star Redux" KObrien_fan 03-18-04 16
 RE: Ep. 9 title "All-Star Redux" KeithFan 03-18-04 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-12-04, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "TitanTV.com has "A Closer Look""
Wednesday 3/24/2004 7:00 PM, 1 hr

Survivor: All-Stars
A Closer Look

A ninth player is voted off the islands. Jeff Probst is the host. (2004)

Action/Adventure/Reality TV/Reality Based

TitanTV link

---
UDG

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-04, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TitanTV.com has "A Closer Look""
A ninth player is voted off the islands. Jeff Probst is the host. (2004)

Would a 9th player really be voted out of a recrap episode? Either they are just saying that a 9th player is voted out, or it isn't a recrap.

Surgeon General G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-12-04, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Ep9 Title: "All-Star Redux""
CBS Mar 24 08:00pm
Series/Game Shows, 60 Mins.
"All-Star Redux", Episode #809.
(no description available)

Producer(s): Mark Burnett.

Original Airdate: March 24, 2004.

Seen it in the Yahoo! TV schedule...

This might be a recap episode before the merge...

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-04, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep9 Title: "All-Star Redux""
Why are we getting conflicting titles? This happened last week...what gives?

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-12-04, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Personally..."
I think, there are more DAW from other boards and these posters want to confuse the spoiler community with hoaxes and silly claims (like this coming episode's claimed-to-be-title "While You Are Sleeping.")

Another theory is that the A.S.S.'s editing team or whatever-you-want-to-call-it might have given out different information from different sources.

That's all.

Sneezles 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-15-04, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep9 Title: "All-Star Redux""
I looked up Redux...b/c I figured this was a recrap episode...and I guess it could be, but redux means 'brought back'. I do hope it's not the ghosties, but then again...I hope it's not a recrap either. It's a catch-22 It just tweaked my melon a bit when I saw that.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-04, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep9 Title: "All-Star Redux""
ghost tribe was my thought too...and it makes more sense this week with a 6-5-5 split rather than last week at 6-6-4. but i still doubt it

- RMMNW!!!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep9 Title: "All-Star Redux""
I think that "All-Star Redux" could mean they are all brought back together for a REMIX....this could refer to the merge, all brought back together again....IMHO.

Sneezles 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-17-04, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep9 Title: "All-Star Redux""
that's the best option so far.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-17-04, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep9 Title: "All-Star Redux""
I'm thinking if it states that a ninth survivor is voted out that it must not be a recrap episode. Although CBS has been making a lot of mistakes in advertising this season (like stating on the radio that this weeks episode is being held on Thursday). So guess we may have to wait and see.

Although if redux means 'brought back' I still think it would be cool if some of the other ex-survivors were brought back to compete and/or be involved somehow in this season. I can still hope I guess....

Also, Gooey Alley, as a personal aside, thank you so much for changing your sig pic!! The other one was pretty creepy.....I much prefer your happy little clapping animation one!

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-17-04, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep9 Title: "All-Star Redux""
How about "Redux" being used by CBS as a play on words for "reduction", again referring to the merge from two tribes down to one. yeah, they are that haphazard.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-04, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep9 Title: "All-Star Redux""
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-04 AT 00:14 AM (EST)

http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_/redux.html
re·dux < ree dúks >
adjective
revived: brought back, especially in being restored to former importance or prominence ( literary )
Late 19th century. From Latin, formed from reducere (see reduce).

oh, and bump
SMILES ARE FREE

dendanash 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-18-04, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dendanash Click to send private message to dendanash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep9 Title: "All-Star Redux""
I think that we are going to see some of Chappy, if not all, have to draw a buff out of a jug to see if they remain with Chappy or go to Mogo Mogo. I think that is where redux is coming into play. (Redux: brought back, especially in being restored to former importance or prominence.) Jiffy is going to even the tribes out to 5 on each tribe. I think that is why they played up the Amber/Rob romance because they are going to be split up due to the upcoming twist. Just my thoughts from the previews.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-04, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep. 9 title "All-Star Redux""
Currently what the CBS website says:
ON THE NEXT SURVIVOR
TVPG-L
See highlights and never-before-seen footage from SURVIVOR: ALL STARS.
Early on, Colby deals with a personal situation that is very sensitive...literally.
When a tribe gets coffee, a caffeine high transforms one castaway's personality.
Amber's not the only girl getting Boston Rob's attention. Is there an attraction between him and Jenna too?

ManilaESQ 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-18-04, 04:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ManilaESQ Click to send private message to ManilaESQ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ep. 9 title "All-Star Redux""
Based from the previews, redux could mean "back to square one" or "all over again". with the twist, the tribes could be evened out at 5 apiece.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-04, 04:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ep. 9 title "All-Star Redux""
This IS the recap episode.

Surgeon General G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-04, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ep. 9 title "All-Star Redux""
On the "next time on Survivor" JP tells them to "Drop your buffs!" and then shows them reaching into a vase. Amber says "I'm the one getting screwed here".

Now, either they will have to have the parental warning again ( ) or it's a tribal switch like S4 where they randomly get a new color leaving the tribe sizes the same.

The question I have is would they mean "next time" as being in 2 weeks after the recrap?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •