The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Colby on Early Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-12-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Colby on Early Show"
He's really a big ol' DAW isn't he?

Here's the link- nothing spoil-ish http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/03/11/earlyshow/series/survivor/main605465.shtml

Oh, and Ethan is totally clueless.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Colby on Early Show Oscirus 03-12-04 1
 RE: Colby on Early Show Brownroach 03-12-04 2
   RE: Colby on Early Show speedyforme 03-12-04 3
       RE: Colby on Early Show Brownroach 03-12-04 4
   RE: Colby on Early Show olTexMs 03-12-04 5
       RE: Colby on Early Show Get Bent 03-12-04 6
           RE: Colby on Early Show Brownroach 03-12-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-12-04, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Colby on Early Show"
Oh, and Ethan is totally clueless.
what else is new.

Just saw him on live with kelly and Randy too apparently over there kelly wants Rob to win.

Congragulations to the apprentice Mr Kwame Jackson

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-04, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Colby on Early Show"
The one thing that struck me was when the caller asked if Mogo Mogo was going to go down the toilet now, and Colby seemed to pause and hem-and-haw a little bit too long before saying we'd have to see what happens next week.

I thought if Mogo was going to rebound he would have jumped in a little sooner with "well, you never know, blah-blah-blah."

But maybe I read too much into it.

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-12-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Colby on Early Show"
hm...

did they show Colby bald?

i wonder if we'll ever see him bald

03-12-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Colby on Early Show"
No they didn't. But he really seemed to be hoping that Schick would do another commercial with him using this premise.

olTexMs 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-12-04, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail olTexMs Click to send private message to olTexMs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Colby on Early Show"
As soon as they booted Colby I said "They will now loose every challenge and that's it for MM". Granted, they have lost a couple already but without Colby their chances go down considerably. Jiffy made a comment about them strategizing with the merge in mind, as if they were way premature. I think Lex acted way too soon to boot Colby. It's the end of MM.

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-12-04, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Colby on Early Show"

------------
There was a lot of camaraderie between Ethan and Lex and I,” he says.

As to why he decided to bring Ethan to the tribe, Colby explains, “We brought him on mainly so we didn’t have to compete against him anymore. He is such an athlete and such a competitor.”
------------

I thought the quotes above were a little spoilerish. We knew Ethan and Lex were freinds, but according to Colby, it was more than that. And. We knew they brought over Ethan to get rid of him. And even thgouth he was originally targetted to go, now that he is on their team and they don't have to compete against him, I no longer think he is on the chopping block until Shii Ann and Jerri are gone. I am sure Lex thinks of him as an important alliance partner that he trusts where Shii Ann is still a little of an unknown entity.

03-12-04, 03:51 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Colby on Early Show"
I am sure Lex thinks of him as an important alliance partner that he trusts where Shii Ann is still a little of an unknown entity.

But Lex didn't tell Ethan about his plan to boot Colby. Was it because he was equally happy with Colby or Jerri going, and was leaving the decision to Shii Ann?

I don't really think so. Lex seemed to think he had a great plan in getting rid of Colby now. It's odd that we've seen no interaction between Lex and Ethan. I'd have thought it meant there was a connection between them that was being withheld, but it doesn't seem that there is.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •