The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-25-08, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:"
(Partners from ABC.com's introducing the stars page)

LANCE BASS, should have some dance skills.

Partnered with Lacey Schwimmer, so he should make it pretty far just on the SYTYCD fans voting for her.

TONI BRAXTON. Isn't she like short? *googles* 5'1" or 5'2" depending on site. May do well if matched with the right partner, but I never really got the sense she was much of a dancer when she was popular with the music thing. Should make it a few weeks based on name recognition.

Partnered with Alec Mazo. He's been on 4 seasons and I can't place him off the top of my head so that doesn't sound helpful for longevity.

BROOKE BURKE. Who? Hmm, does a lot of modeling stuff. Wiki at least has a picture with her clothes on. The google image search even with moderate safe search is not really safe for work. Oh, she was the hot chick on Rock Star series.

Predict she'll be out early like most of the models.

Partnered with Derek Hough Which may help her stay around a bit.

ROCCO DISPIRITO. Who two? *reads bio* Well at least he can cook.

Partnered with Karina Smirnoff which may help his chances a bit.

MAURICE GREENE. Hope he lasts long enough for a Quickstep. He should be able to move his feet.

Partnered with Cheryl Burke which should buy him a week or two at least.

KIM KARDASHIAN. Yikes!!!

Dear Deity,

Please let her get voted off first so maybe she will figure out I don't want to see her ever again.

Love
Snidget

Partnered with Mark Ballas, Poor Mark.

CLORIS LEACHMAN. I hope she sticks around for at least a couple of weeks she seems like fun.

Partnered with Corky Ballas, Mark Ballas' Dad, his first season. That may not help her, but it might be interesting to see an older professional.

CODY LINLEY. Who three? Yeeks, she will last till mid season based on squeeing alone.

Partnered with Julianne Hough which will also help keep him around quite awhile.

SUSAN LUCCI. Likely to make it far based on fan base alone. I suspect she'll have some ability as well.

Partnered with Tony Dovolani which I think should help her longevity.

MISTY MAY-TREANOR. I want her to win. I just loved watching her at beach volleyball.

Partnered with Maksim Chmerkovskiy, which could be amusing to watch.

TED MCGINLEY. Is he still kinda cute? He used to be. Not sure if he has enough star power to make it to the end, but I hope he does well.

Partnered with Inna Brayer in her first season, which tends to make me think he is expected to be fodder.

JEFFREY ROSS. I suspect he'll be early road kill.

Partnered with Edyta Sliwinska which might help him stick around.

WARREN SAPP. Athletes tend to do well so I suspect he'll make it to mid season at least.

Partnered with Kym Johnson which may help get him past the first couple of weeks.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:   Estee     08-25-08       
   RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:   Snidget     08-25-08     1  
     RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:   true     08-25-08     3  
         RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:   Snidget     08-25-08     4  
         RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:   JessicaRN     08-25-08     5  
     RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:   Glow     08-25-08     6  
   RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:   qwertypie     08-25-08     2  
   Handicapping.   Estee     08-25-08     7  
     RE: Handicapping.   Snidget     08-25-08     8  
     RE: Handicapping.   pretzel     08-25-08     13  
         RE: Handicapping.   qwertypie     08-25-08     14  
             RE: Handicapping.   pretzel     08-25-08     15  
   RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:   mocha madness     08-25-08     9  
     RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:   Snidget     08-25-08     10  
     RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:   JessicaRN     08-25-08     12  
   Why I'll watch   nailbone     08-25-08     11  
     RE: Point Taken!!! LOL   mindy23     08-26-08     16  
         RE: Point Taken!!! LOL   vince3     08-26-08     17  
             RE: Point Taken!!! LOL   Snidget     08-26-08     18  
             RE: Point Taken!!! LOL   byoffer     09-10-08     24  
     RE: Why I'll watch   Hoobie     09-07-08     21  
         RE: Why I'll watch   Snidget     09-07-08     22  
   RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:   Loree     08-27-08     19  
   RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:   Quepea     08-27-08     20  
     RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:   volsfan     09-08-08     23  
     RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:   qwertypie     09-10-08     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •