The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final Thoughts"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

jane 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-24-00, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jane Click to send private message to jane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final Thoughts"
Well, it's finally over. Who is happy? Disappointed? (I'm posting this on the Spoiler board because this seems the place where more people post. Plus -- there are no more spoilers to be had, duh!) A few notes:

- Sue is despicable. I think the worst part about her speech was the fact that she would rather see Kelly die than give her water. And be picked apart by vultures!! Despicable.

- Rudy -- I like him, his bluntness makes me smile. I was only glad to see him lose because of all the indications that he would win.

- Sean looked like he was dressed for a wedding or a funeral in the Reunion show.

- Not too disappointed that Rich won. He did deserve it; he played the game the best. Personally, I wished he would have been outsmarted by someone. But nooooo.... (I wanted him off the island from ep1.) I didn't find him "evil",\, I just thought his arrogance was incredibly annoying.

Anyway, my mind is still reeling. Any other final comments?

- jane

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final Thoughts AyatollahKhomeini 08-24-00 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-24-00, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final Thoughts"
>- Sue is despicable. I think
>the worst part about her
>speech was the fact that
>she would rather see Kelly
>die than give her water.
>And be picked apart by
>vultures!! Despicable.

It's hard to believe that this was a real person saying such things about someone that she had been with on an island for 37 days. And all of America saw it! I see why Joel characterized Susan as just plain stupid.

>- Sean looked like he was
>dressed for a wedding or
>a funeral in the Reunion
>show.

Maybe the funeral of his acting career? One thing, though: I now understand why Sean made the comment that we wouldn't think he was so dumb by the time the show was over -- Greg's "pick a number between 1 and 10." Even the alphabet strategy was smarter than that.

>- Not too disappointed that Rich
>won. He did deserve it;
>he played the game the
>best. Personally, I wished he
>would have been outsmarted by
>someone. But nooooo.... (I wanted
>him off the island from
>ep1.) I didn't find him
>"evil",\, I just thought
>his arrogance was incredibly annoying.

Well, winning four straight ICs down the stretch seems like playing the game pretty well, too. I wonder if the TA would have voted Greg off before Gretchen if Greg hadn't won immunity in E7. I couldn't imagine listening to Susan's vile tirade and then voting along with her for the winner, and I don't think Gretchen could have, either. But clearly, in the thought-free world inhabited by Greg, this wasn't a problem.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •