The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How many people are on the jury?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-09-04, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How many people are on the jury?"
In the past, there has always been a 7 person jury on Survivor. Every contestant left when the contestant total dropped to 9 was a voting member of the Survivor Jury.

However, MB loves to keep the players on there toes and announce changes to the perceived rules of the game when the contestants least expect it. He is always promoting his so called twists. All Star Survivor is somewhat unique in that most of the players know each other coming into the game. Plus, All Star Survivor started with two more contestants than usual. This would be the perfect opportunity to change the number of jurors. Obviously, you would want to have an odd number of jurors. But why can't there be 9 jurors instead of 7 jurors?

Has anyone heard anything that indicates that the number of jurors might have changed?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How many people are on the jury... Brownroach 03-09-04 1
   RE: How many people are on the jury... ohboy 03-09-04 2
   RE: How many people are on the jury... esquire 03-09-04 4
 RE: How many people are on the jury... tinybubs 03-09-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-04, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How many people are on the jury?"
The only thing I've seen is Snewser's All Star Spy Report, which states rather flatly that

"The jury will be made up of 7 players."

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-09-04, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How many people are on the jury?"
If the jury is made up of more than 7 people, and they keep the same format of asking questiosn or getting to sya their peace. Then the already extremely long finale could be even longer

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-09-04, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How many people are on the jury?"
I wasn't aware of that report by Snewser and it is pretty interesting. A month before the season began Snewser correctly predicted much of what has already happened. For episode 7 he has a tribe celebrating a win on a yacht together. I am now expecting to see the Yacht and the celebration

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-09-04, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How many people are on the jury?"
I've been thinking of a larger jury also, thinking MB would like to keep popular players in the game or on the show for as long as possible.

But there just doesn't seem to be any evidence pointing to it. The only reference to the size of the jury that I've found was the same article that brownroach pointed out. There were also the reports of two groups of booted players taking trips, the Patagonia group (Tina, Rudy, Rob, and Rich) and the Mexican group which would include the next three botted players.

It would have been a nice little twist to the game, but it doesn't look like it will happen.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •