The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. Episode Seven"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-09-04, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. Episode Seven"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-04 AT 02:36 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-09-04 AT 02:35 PM (EST)

Episode Seven

Sing with me: “It’s a pelvic thrust, that’ll drive you insa-aa-aa-aa-ne…”

Welcome boys and girls, to another SOTS. I’m TeamJoisey, and I'll be your server this evening. The state of the spoiling this week is much like the state of Amber’s mind: Something is going on, but it is totally unclear and may turn out to be completely inconsequential.

Each week the spoiling begins the moment the telecast ends. Our own Webby, or his trusty sidekick Bungler, posts vidcaps from the episode-ending preview. And this is where the first real dirt is found.

This week the vidcaps tell us only one pertinent fact: Something weird is about to happen. And no, I don’t mean naked sexual thrusting during a challenge. Really, what would be weird about that?

The voiceover tells us the teams are arriving for a RC, and yet there stands Pontius Probst, caressing the "ImmunityguyhumpingadolphinIdol." He says there’s another twist.
We see Shock and Awe on the faces of those few remaining players who have not yet quit.
Is it the arrival of a Ghost Tribe, led by My Big Fat Obnoxious Molester?
Is it the arrival of a new tribe, led by Jon “This Time It’s Grandpa” Dalton?
Or have the locals come looking for Trish?

Luckily, there is pmspml5’s Combined IC/RC? thread, where we discuss the fact that there is one challenge for both reward and immunity. (So sayeth SeeBS.)
This thread also includes web preview clips of the challenge, which, oddly enough, appears to involve water. FlowerPower’s excellent analysis concludes that Chapera wins. Vidcaps of Happy Chappy support this theory.

In this clip there’s a little bit of diving, a little bit of underwater rope work, a little bit of Rob running in the woods with oars, some paddling toward shore and a snarky shot of Jenna’s bikini butt labeled “Reward.” (Not quite “Morgan Behind,” but in the same spirit. My favorite editor.)

The Web preview also tells us that the challenge is “too close to call” which usually means it will be completely obvious to everyone but Jiffy.

This could be where we get the episode’s title: “I’m Sorry… I Blew It.” Or those could be Ethan’s final words.

And, oh yeah, Jerri is back to being a biotch, and she’s driving the Mogos insane.

Jslice offers a discussion on the See BS Misdirection Ep 7, “Sorry… I Blew It where we learn that “One tribe is misled by treemail, as all the tribes find themselves blinded by another twist.” Why the word “all” when the word “both” is so readily available? ‘Tis a mystry.
Later in that thread we get the essence of the CBS eyeMail, which says:

TANGLE AT MOGO MOGO
The claws come out between the women of Mogo Mogo.
Plus, Lex pitches a new plan to help his game.
Finally, the tribes learn of another twist.

Relevant info: Jerri’s made new enemies, and Lex’s gut-wrenching strategy will be revealed. It includes a picture of Lex and Colby off alone.

So who’s going home?

Krautboy’s Snewser watch keeps track of what Survivornews.net is doing with their scorecard, which has undergone some revision this week. Jerri, Ethan and Colby are grouped together with a Spanish translation of “easy come, easy go.” Nothing PG comes to mind when I read this, but it probably means bad things for one of those three.

When we are not watching Snewser, we are squeezing Orangeena for all he is worth. In past seasons, he hasn’t been worth much (Darrah wins!), but this season he’s been a little less effusive and a whole lot more accurate. And right now he’s got Ethan, Colby and Jerri facing execution. He’s just unclear on the order.

Shakes the clown makes a convincing argument that it is Colby. Of course, Shakes is always convincing. And sometimes correct. Who am I to argue with him? All in all, it looks bad for the Mogo-Mogo tribe.

Long Term Spoilers

Ask not for whom the bell Pagongs, it Pagongs for thee…
ToddE has posed the question of a ritual methodical, sacrificial “pagonging” of the Mogos should they go into the merge with fewer players. A distinct possibility, and rather boring TV. But the thread is interesting.

Blacknwhitedog asks the question Does Kathy really have power? and then dissects her position in the Mogo tribe.

Kobrien_fan brings up foreshadowing, and suggests that Jenna may be the eventual winner based on her “picked last” schoolyard status.

Veruca Salt endeavors to analyze the whole she-bang here, the players, the game and the editing. Thoughtful stuff.

Miscellaneous

I would be remiss without a shout out to MarkoPolo, whose Insider transcripts often provide good spoiling info, and always provide a laugh.

And yes, we have guidelines to govern the world.

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. E... TenPin 03-09-04 1
 RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. E... volsfan 03-09-04 2
   RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. E... LilNik8 03-10-04 17
 RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. E... KObrien_fan 03-09-04 3
 RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. E... samboohoo 03-09-04 4
 RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. E... Krautboy 03-09-04 5
   RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. E... VerucaSalt 03-09-04 6
 RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. E... Brownroach 03-09-04 7
 RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. E... tommiettop 03-09-04 8
 RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. E... esquire 03-09-04 9
 RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. E... udg 03-09-04 10
 RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. E... Magic Fingers 03-09-04 11
 RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. E... Flowerpower 03-09-04 12
 RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. E... buckeyegirl 03-09-04 13
 RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. E... raidersfantom 03-09-04 14
 RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. E... strid333 03-09-04 15
 RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. E... LookeeLoo 03-10-04 16
 RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. E... Tinman 03-10-04 18
 Great stuff! RebelYell 03-11-04 19
 RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. E... GalaxyGirl 03-11-04 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-09-04, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. Episode Seven"
Joisey

Amazing, amazing SOS. Terrific job! Clear, concise and brilliantly funny. Thank you for the hard work

TenPin

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intellegent, but the most responsive to change."
Charles Darwin

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-04, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. Episode Seven"
Great job Team Josey!

I can't see the two words "she bang" together without thinking of Willly Hung! LOL!

Thanks for doing this!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-10-04, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. Episode Seven"
>Great job Team Josey!
>
>I can't see the two words
>"she bang" together without thinking
>of Willly Hung! LOL!

**I thought I was the only one who thought that when I read "she-bang"! Watch out for his record in April!!

Oh BTW, great SOTS TJ!**

~PhoenixMons is God Thank you so much!~

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-04, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. Episode Seven"
Thanks for the SOTS TJ, nice recap!

KO

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-04, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. Episode Seven"
Great Job Joisey. I've been waiting all day for this and you did not disappoint. For a moment, I thought I was reading a summary. Very funny. Loved the digs at Amber.

Samboohoo

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-09-04, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. Episode Seven"
Nice job TJ, an easy read chocked full of good info and good humor. Thanks.

Krautboy

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-09-04, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. Episode Seven"
Oh just being redundant as I always seem to be

Wonderful!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-04, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. Episode Seven"
On the money as usual, Joisey.

would say more, but I'm in an Amber State Of Mind.

tommiettop 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-09-04, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tommiettop Click to send private message to tommiettop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. Episode Seven"
Too funny, TJ

Plus I think you got all the spoiling accounted for.

Thanks!

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-09-04, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. Episode Seven"
Good job

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-09-04, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. Episode Seven"
Thanks, Joisey!

---
UDG

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-09-04, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. Episode Seven"
Excellent job Joisey! It is fun to see everyones different sense of humor shine in each SOTS.

wow 100 posts!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-04, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. Episode Seven"
Team Joisey, Thanks for putting it altogether! Great job, thorough, and love the humor. Great job, well done!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-04, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. Episode Seven"
Still chuckling over "Amber state of mind."
Great job as always...thanks for putting this in such an easy to read format!

~in an Amber state of mind today...RMMW!

raidersfantom 137 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-04, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail raidersfantom Click to send private message to raidersfantom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. Episode Seven"
Another great SOTS! They get better every time, great job Joisey!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-09-04, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. Episode Seven"
Great summary of the week. And it was funny too.

Three is the perfect number.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-10-04, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. Episode Seven"
Great job, Joisey! Wish I could write with your witt and clarity.

A Slicey original

Tinman 166 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-04, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinman Click to send private message to Tinman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. Episode Seven"
The state of the spoiling this week is much like the state of Amber’s mind:
Something is going on, but it is totally unclear and may turn out to be completely inconsequential.

Thanks, tj, for making me laugh from beginning to end! Great SOTS!!

RebelYell 152 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-04, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RebelYell Click to send private message to RebelYell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Great stuff!"
... only wish I'd read it before I picked Shii-Ann or Alicia as the next to go

And what about this??
" ... Lex’s gut-wrenching strategy will be revealed. It includes a picture of Lex and Colby off alone."

So part of Lex's strategy is to blackmail Colby, whom Lex has the "goods" on??
Just hope that picture doesn't fall into Jerri's hands! Oh, this is bad =/

GalaxyGirl 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-11-04, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GalaxyGirl Click to send private message to GalaxyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: State of the Spoiling, A.S.S. Episode Seven"
That was awesome! Thanks for giving us a great insight with such wonderful humor. Wrapped it up in a pretty bow.

(She bangs really does haunt me still...)

Long time lurker, but never a smurker...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •