The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Alleged Spoiler at Sucks - Not"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

proofofnolife 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-07-04, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail proofofnolife Click to send private message to proofofnolife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Alleged Spoiler at Sucks - Not"
Hello, just thought you brilliant posters on this board would like to hear about the new so called spoiler at Sucks (which I am sure you are all aware of already). I do not know how to post links. The spoiler has already been locked and everyone is being very disbelieving and ridiculing the poster whose name gives you a good reason to be a disbeliever. Anyway, this person has Ethan and Tom as the final 2, Boston Rob breaking a toe, and Lex making an judgement error that leads to his ouster. Anyway, it is an amusing read and I do like this version of the final four (no Amber). Since I have no life and spend my days surfing these message boards, I thought you all could use a good chuckle and well, at least its different. By the way, the folks at that other board, border on being vicious to one another (not that there's anything wrong with that). This board is so much more sensitive to those of us with um, tender feelings (althoughI do like Boston Rob and his devious ways). Anyway thanks for listening and once Colby , Lex and Ethan leave, my life will be completely without meaning and direction, save for you guys.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I will bring it over here... for an... volsfan 03-07-04 1
   RE: I will bring it over here... fo... kelli_blue 03-07-04 2
   RE: I will bring it over here... fo... Jims02 03-07-04 3
       RE: I will bring it over here... fo... tinybubs 03-07-04 4
       RE: I will bring it over here... fo... volsfan 03-07-04 5
           RE: I will bring it over here... fo... I_Got_Nutn 03-07-04 6
               RE: I will bring it over here... fo... bdemoney 03-08-04 7
                   Rupert is the key! shakes the clown 03-08-04 8
                   I wonder.... Wingbob 03-08-04 9
                   RE: I will bring it over here... fo... Brownroach 03-08-04 10
                   RE: I will bring it over here... fo... nailbone 03-08-04 13
   RE: I will bring it over here... fo... dabo 03-08-04 11
   RE: I will bring it over here... fo... ElroyJetson 03-08-04 12
       RE: I will bring it over here... fo... bdemoney 03-08-04 14
 RE: New Alleged Spoiler at Sucks - ... memacmur 03-08-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-07-04, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I will bring it over here... for anyone that wants to read it!"
Posted by Panamahack at 9:17pm 3-06-2004

My aunt lives part time in Panama. She works in the movie biz and recently married a retired harbor pilot for the canal. She's down there now & we've been emailing 'bout the spoiler boards. She doesn't speak Spanish well, but tried to track down info. for me. She believes this to be correct???

Rob breaks a toe in the next challenge and results in Chapera loses (can't get back on platform fast enough??). He and Amber plot and get Rupert booted, because he's a physical threat to the injured Rob.

Next week, Rob's toe is still a problem and Chapera loses next challenge -- he's home.

Former survivor's arrive and are hand-picked to represent A$$ in next challenge. Lex's choice screws up the challenge and Lex is gone.

MERGE (at 9 probably because orig. 3 tribes now have 3 members each).

Next in order (not sure of why):
Shii Ann (another 1st merge boot, ironic, lol)
Colby (Jerri engineered?)
Amber (no Rob, no backing)
Jerri (happy that she outlasted Colby??)
Jenna (maybe everyone's lining up to face off with Ethan)
Kathy (")
Alicia (Ethan wins immunity, chooses Tom)

Ethan & Tom are f2
Speculation only -- Tom wins because no wants Ethan to be 2X winner.

This jives with some of the f2 clues from Ev1, but who is Ev1???

Matthew Von Ertfelda!!!!

Von Ertfelda (Ev backwards) should have won (1)
Also, look at these facts from his Survivor bio:

1) Born in Hong Kong, has traveled all over the world.
2) In addition, he attended the Taipei Language Institute where he studied Mandarin Chinese.
3) In 1994, he successfully crossed the Darien Gap, a storied stretch of jungle linking Panama and Colombia.
4) In the summer of 1998, he organized a deep jungle trek into unmapped areas of New Guinea to track cannibals.
5) He dove for sunken treasure off Saipan in the Northern Mariana Islands and participated in Earthwatch research expeditions to St. Croix and Rarotonga in the Cook Islands.
6) Older brother, Eric (Eric Von Ertfelda -- Ev1??)
7) He would like to be Director of the CIA because he loves the cloak & dagger operations and the inherent risks. (a little cloak and dagger during A$$ filming??)

Well, thats it, if I learn anymore, I'll get back.

PaHa

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!
Don't know if it was worth or not...

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-07-04, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I will bring it over here... for anyone that wants to read it!"
Interesting! I'm anxiously waiting for Thursday's episode to see if Rob actually breaks a toe or not!

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-04, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I will bring it over here... for anyone that wants to read it!"
I think it was worth posting, since it was erased.

I think this is, quite possibly, the best spoiler I've ever seen. I can't wait to see RobM break his toe.

</sarcasm>

(Did you really think I'd believe this?)

This is the dumbest spoiler I've ever seen. Just because someone LIVES in Panama doesn't mean that you know anything about the outcome of Survivor! That's like the people of Sydney knowing that Tina won S2...

Jims02: 2004 CMY Anti-Executee Champ

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-07-04, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I will bring it over here... for anyone that wants to read it!"
You mean its not true?!?

My boss’s ex-wife’s brother’s girlfriend who knows the cousin of a guy who works at MB’s drycleaner said it was true. She verified it on the first Tuesday after a full moon so she can’t be lying about it…could she?

(Sorry if we’ve been down this road before but I couldn’t resist)

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-04, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I will bring it over here... for anyone that wants to read it!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-04 AT 10:32 PM (EST)

Oh, I don't believe it for one minute and never did. I just thought it would be interesting to have it. As you say, it did get deleted. Oh well....

ETA: The thread is locked but not deleted. I checked at 10:40pm

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

I_Got_Nutn 897 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-07-04, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_Got_Nutn Click to send private message to I_Got_Nutn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I will bring it over here... for anyone that wants to read it!"
But is it laminated?

Yeah, It's a JSlice
Majority Whip

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-04, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I will bring it over here... for anyone that wants to read it!"
Dumb question, since I'm pretty sure this list is a complete load of crap, but is it just me, or is Rupert completely missing from this supposed boot list?!?!

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-08-04, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Rupert is the key!"
>Dumb question, since I'm pretty sure
>this list is a complete
>load of crap, but is
>it just me, or is
>Rupert completely missing from this
>supposed boot list?!?!
>

....clearly, Rupe is being set up as the "egomaniac who didn't bark"

Wingbob 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-08-04, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wingbob Click to send private message to Wingbob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "I wonder...."
which Suckster's turn it is next week to create a ghostnic and invent a boot list?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-04, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I will bring it over here... for anyone that wants to read it!"
No, according to this complete load of crap, he's next to go. We can only hope.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I will bring it over here... for anyone that wants to read it!"
Rob breaks a toe in the next challenge and results in Chapera loses (can't get back on platform fast enough??). He and Amber plot and get Rupert booted, because he's a physical threat to the injured Rob.

OT Studmuffin of the Year '03, Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, and SB Video Historian o-
Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-04, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I will bring it over here... for anyone that wants to read it!"
mateo's EZ ID is mateosomethingorother

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-04, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I will bring it over here... for anyone that wants to read it!"
It's the Aunt HarborPilotForTheCanal spoiler! It's all true!

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I will bring it over here... for anyone that wants to read it!"
Oops, my mistake, (that's what I get for skimming things)...

I read that Rob broke his toe and thought that was the same episode he was voted out (supposely) didn't see where it said Rupert then Rob. Thanks for clearing things up for me in regards to this list. (which I still consider bogus, just for the record....)

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-08-04, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: New Alleged Spoiler at Sucks - Not"
Actually, Panamahack meant to say that the Robfadda breaks his toe during a challenging session with Amber. They should have known better than to try and use the swing for such illicit activities.

Sheesh.

I can't get myself to beleive this one (but wouldn't it be great if the one we all ridicule immediately ends up being true).

I wouldn't mind seeing the return of the human skeleton for a challenge though (Matteo)...

Hmmm, maybe I should write a nice story (err, obtain a bootlist from my dead-grandmas dogs psychologist who happened to work with the crew of Survivor's pets) for next week!

Keep the lists of unknown origins coming (if nothing else, they're an amusing read)!!!

MEmacmur

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •