The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sue & Rich on the Early Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SouperStar 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-05-04, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SouperStar Click to send private message to SouperStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sue & Rich on the Early Show"
Sue said she & Rich had talked & agreed to move past it.
Harry Smith says she seems to be downplaying it now. She said you have to grow from incidents.
Harry wants Sue to tell Richard what she felt. She said it didn't feel good feeling Richard naked next to you.
Richard said everyone perceives Sue as a tough person, but she is really sensative.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sue & Rich on the Early Show SouperStar 03-05-04 1
 Sue not Suing SouperStar 03-05-04 2
   RE: Sue not Suing raidersfantom 03-05-04 5
 RE: Sue & Rich on the Early Show blacknwhitedog 03-05-04 3
 RE: Sue & Rich on the Early Show J Slice 03-05-04 4
   RE: Sue & Rich on the Early Show nailbone 03-05-04 7
 RE: Sue & Rich on the Early Show kelli_blue 03-05-04 6
   RE: Sue & Rich on the Early Show Brownroach 03-05-04 9
   RE: Sue & Rich on the Early Show Loree 03-05-04 12
   RE: Sue & Rich on the Early Show Loquatrix 03-05-04 13
 RE: Sue & Rich on the Early Show Oscirus 03-05-04 8
 Sue and The Board samboohoo 03-05-04 10
   RE: Sue and The Board Acawap 03-05-04 11
       RE: Sue and The Board pmspml5 03-05-04 14
   RE: Sue and The Board dabo 03-05-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-05-04, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SouperStar Click to send private message to SouperStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sue & Rich on the Early Show"
Harry Smith seemed to want Sue to lash out at Richard. He even replayed the "incident" and counted to three (the amount of time Rich and Sue were in contact). THEY thought he was refering to there being three people on the platform.

She's moved on.

Smith didn't ask the question everyone wanted to hear, "Did you over react? Do you regret quitting?"

03-05-04, 08:31 AM (EST)
2. "Sue not Suing"
She said she thought about it, but decided not to.
"CBS & Mark Burnett have been great helping me through it."

raidersfantom 137 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail raidersfantom Click to send private message to raidersfantom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sue not Suing"
Sure CBS and MB are helping her through it. Moolah can help anyone through it.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-05-04, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sue & Rich on the Early Show"
Soozin was so boring this morning! I guess she's not suing. But Dicque was really trying to steal the spotlight for himself wasn't he? what a DAW!

Here's the link to the Today Show http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/03/04/earlyshow/series/survivor/main604082.shtml
they should have the transcript of the interview up after 9:30am.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sue & Rich on the Early Show"

I feel weird saying this, but judging by her picture Sue looks...

good?

Have you hugged your Kittyloaf today?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sue & Rich on the Early Show"

I'd just limit that to "better"...

OT Studmuffin of the Year '03, Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, and SB Video Historian o-
Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-05-04, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sue & Rich on the Early Show"
I thought the interview stunk. Harry really just seemed to want Sue and Rich to get into a fight, and of course that didn't happen.

Can we get someone else to interview the castoffs?!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sue & Rich on the Early Show"
He is a total idiot. Yes, he seemed to be trying to reignite a conflict. He finally resorted to observing that Sue's "body language" (she was sitting with her leg crossed away from Richard) indicated that she didn't want to be anywhere near Richard.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sue & Rich on the Early Show"
Just like I hate when they take phone calls to ask questions. They are always useless.

I think Harry just wanted some controversy. He even tried to upset Sue by showing her Tom's dance after Sue had claimed she didn't watch the episode and didn't want to see what happened.

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-05-04, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Sue & Rich on the Early Show"
Agreed, Kelli. Harry is a useless interviewer. Like many bad interviewers, he was determined to stick to his agenda and list of questions, rather than going with the flow and picking up what the interviewees said and responding to them and thus creating a more natural conversation. You get so much more out of interviewees when you listen to what they say, and respond to it with gentle steering rather than just repeating the same question in slightly different language.

Ugh, what a disappointment from something that could have been a great interview.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-05-04, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sue & Rich on the Early Show"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-04 AT 10:16 AM (EST)

What ever happened to interviewing people about the game. Didn't think it was possible but cbs has a worse interviewer than Julie Chen

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Sue and The Board"
Sue indicated that she "had to take that board back" because those were the rules as Jeff had explained them. But the Mogos didn't have such rules.

What was that all about?

Samboohoo

Acawap 184 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Acawap Click to send private message to Acawap Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sue and The Board"
I propose we stop talking about Sue. Two Survivors, two pointless, out-of-control, over-reacted emotional outbursts to gain attention. She would've been voted out next anyway.

The woman is so annoying she stole the b1tchy drama queen spotlight from both Shii Ann and Jerri Manthey. She wasn't sexually assaulted -- she taunted a naked gay man and he gave her what she asked for. So-- inappropriate yes, sexual assault NO. When it happened, she didn't seem bothered by it, but 24 hours later she's traumatized??? Come on.

My favorite was her quote about 'not even thinking about kissing another man' -- like men are beating down her door to make out.

Quote of the day for Soozin: Life is 10% what happens to you, 90% how you react to it.

Ok .... maybe 2 more days of talking about her... but that's it!

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-05-04, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Sue and The Board"
I have to say that I do not think she was sexually assaulted at all - I also wonder how much it really bothered her however: Most victims of sexual assault are in a state of shock for the first day or so and then they break down. Dont think that just because someone is "normal" after an actual assault it means they were not assaulted.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Sue and The Board"
For whatever reason, Sue thought she couldn't get to home base on the same beam she'd used to get to first base (you might say). Having reviewed the way the course was laid out, that actually makes sense to me.

What Richard was doing all the way over on that side of the course is anyone's guess.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •