The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cowboy's facial hair...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-08-04, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cowboy's facial hair...."
have we bashed this topic enough yet? I just can't get over how incredibly UNflattering that weird line is. It makes him look like Droopy Dog.

On another board, I heard him compared to a character from Fievel Goes West.

Think he's got a great career as an actor ahead of him?

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--and I really enjoyed the Cowboyese that BB had on for us tonight...pronounciate.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cowboy's facial hair.... BennyBoy 08-08-04 1
 RE: Cowboy's facial hair.... phlipper1568 08-08-04 2
 RE: Cowboy's facial hair.... Drive My Car 08-08-04 3
   RE: Cowboy's facial hair.... okaychatt 08-08-04 6
       RE: Cowboy's facial hair.... vixie 08-08-04 7
   RE: Cowboy's facial hair.... Mr Canuck 08-09-04 14
       RE: Cowboy's facial hair.... vixie 08-09-04 16
   RE: Cowboy's facial hair.... Violet Nyte 08-12-04 19
 Poor darling Coconut 08-08-04 4
 RE: Cowboy's facial hair.... vixie 08-08-04 5
   RE: Cowboy's facial hair.... okaychatt 08-08-04 8
       RE: Cowboy's facial hair.... vixie 08-08-04 9
   RE: Cowboy's facial hair.... Drive My Car 08-08-04 10
       RE: Cowboy's facial hair.... vixie 08-08-04 11
           RE: Cowboy's facial hair.... Drive My Car 08-08-04 12
 RE: Cowboy's facial hair.... foonermints 08-09-04 13
   RE: Cowboy's facial hair.... ginger 08-09-04 15
       RE: Cowboy's facial hair.... vixie 08-09-04 17
   RE: Cowboy's facial hair.... RealityAddict 08-10-04 18
 RE: Cowboy's facial hair.... Violet Nyte 08-13-04 20
 YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anotherkim 08-13-04 21
 RE: Cowboy's facial hair.... foonermints 08-13-04 22
 RE: Cowboy's facial hair.... jerico_red 08-13-04 23
   RE: Cowboy's facial hair.... Cookiehahnster 08-13-04 24
       RE: Cowboy's facial hair.... jerico_red 08-13-04 25
           RE: Cowboy's facial hair.... foonermints 08-13-04 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BennyBoy 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-08-04, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BennyBoy Click to send private message to BennyBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cowboy's facial hair...."
Think he's got a great career as an actor ahead of him?

I'd say he'd get more work than Jase.

phlipper1568 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-08-04, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail phlipper1568 Click to send private message to phlipper1568 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cowboy's facial hair...."
I want to learn how to speak cowboyese that was so cool. Hes the man. More original than Jaseface and Scottytoohottie lol MR.PHIL

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-04, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cowboy's facial hair...."

The facial hair thing is a really bad look for him, makes him look like a hick. I am sure that everytime he opens his mouth, people all over Oklahoma cringe.
I am pretty sure the only reason they cast him was because they found his sister and wanted them for the twist. He can't even speak for goodnesssakes.
I am sure he is a very nice guy, though gullible and naive.

I laughed myself silly with the Cowboy-speak subtitles.
Who doesn't know how to say 'vinegar'? It's not his accent, the poor guy is not bright and can't tawlk.

I was thinking last night that they may have a problem if he ever gets HOH, because I am not sure he could read the challenge instructions.

I hope he isn't embarressing poor April.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-08-04, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cowboy's facial hair...."
"makes him look like a hick"

If it looks like a hick, acts like a hick, and talks like a hick, chances are it's a hick (albeit a nice one.)

The poor little guy was so psyched about hanging out with the "cool" guys. Of course, if it were high school, they'd have made his life miserable. Sad, really.

Question: Do real cowboys really wear their hats inside? I thought they were taught to remove them when inside or in the presence of a lady. Maybe some do and some don't?

It may be the same difference as that between a red neck and a good old boy. They both dispose of beer cans while driving, but while the red neck throws the empties on the side of the road, the good old boy tosses them into the back of the truck.

Maybe both wear hats, but the wannabes wear them inside while the real ones take them off?

Any way, that hat inside annoys the heck out of me, just like the mandanas.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-08-04, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cowboy's facial hair...."
Vixie nodding in agreement

Mr Canuck 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-09-04, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mr%20Canuck Click to send private message to Mr%20Canuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Cowboy's facial hair...."
I believe it's a dialect of the Big Tom speech (survivor)

"Bandladabindaladebide-booze" says as certain Goat Farmer down South

One day I'm gonna own a big sports bar!

08-09-04, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Cowboy's facial hair...."
Heeeeyyyy! That could be it!

Violet Nyte 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-12-04, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet%20Nyte Click to send private message to Violet%20Nyte Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Cowboy's facial hair...."
>>I am sure that everytime he opens his mouth, people all over Oklahoma cringe.

You got it! I hate that he's from Oklahoma.
That is not how we talk! Just as Texans are embarrassed by Bush, we Okies are mortified that this loser appears on the show. Nathan was no better. Cast a REAL Cowboy, not the freakin' Sooners!

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-04, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Poor darling"
He is such a real person (albeit slow and chinless) that he shows up unfavourably in front of these plastic DAWs.

The hair and the outfits are heinous, though.

NYC Princess Bride

08-08-04, 11:59 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Cowboy's facial hair...."
First of all, I know I should flog myself, but I still kinda like CB (all bashings still stand, but I'm a dork..sue me).
Second, I actually do believe he has a better shot at becoming an actor than Jase...I really, really do.
He is what he is, no fronts, thirdly
Finally, if we have to put up with an grammatically challanged president,(from whom I get many, many hoots) why is CB's poor verbage such a problem. I find it endearing (unlike the leader of our nation..for pete's sake!)

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-08-04, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Cowboy's facial hair...."
Hi Vixie - nice to meet you.

"he has a better shot at becoming an actor than Jase."

Well, maybe so, but he'd have to be able to read and deliver the lines. As we saw last night, that won't happen any time soon.

Especially if he's asked to screen test for an updated version of McClintock.

08-08-04, 02:18 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Cowboy's facial hair...."
Ya got me there. Still, he is interesting

08-08-04, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Cowboy's facial hair...."

I believe there is a forum for Bush bashing.

*snicker*

I'm kidding ya'll, it's a joke!

08-08-04, 06:19 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Cowboy's facial hair...."
Deed thar is, honey

08-08-04, 10:06 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Cowboy's facial hair...."
It's the Texas forum, right?

( Ok, I'm sorry, just struck me funny. I'll stop jacking the BB now)

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-04, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Cowboy's facial hair...."
As much as I actually like this poor, simple fellow, I believe he has taken his fashion style from seeing too many "Yosemite Sam" mud flaps. Perhaps with a good voice coach his 'coyboyese' would make an interesting, bumbling, cartoon character.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-04, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Cowboy's facial hair...."
Maybe he could be Billy Bob Thornton's body double?

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

08-09-04, 08:15 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Cowboy's facial hair...."
Snorting tea out nose...and btw..raspberry tea stings!

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-10-04, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Cowboy's facial hair...."
Love the "Yosemite Sam" mudflaps analogy fooner! All he needs now are spurs on his boots and he's set. What a trip. He looks sort of muskratty-ish...it's the no chin and fuzzy face, I think.

Violet Nyte 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-13-04, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet%20Nyte Click to send private message to Violet%20Nyte Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Cowboy's facial hair...."
Does anyone else think he looks even MORE ugly/retarded/unflattered without it?! I couldn't figure out why he looked so awkward and stupid (well, more so than usual) until Julie asked him about the 'tache.

I felt so observant.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-04, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I never thought I say this, but I think he's worse with NO facial hair. He looks about 12 and wimpy.

--and jase looked much cuter when he left last night....wtf is up with me?

08-13-04, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Cowboy's facial hair...."
Holy Moly! Check out those snaggly choppers!

jerico_red 22 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jerico_red Click to send private message to jerico_red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Cowboy's facial hair...."
The hair was better... but with no beard, it just brings out his crooked teeth even more.

Cookiehahnster 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-13-04, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiehahnster Click to send private message to Cookiehahnster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Cowboy's facial hair...."
And the black parts where they are decaying. <HURL!>

jerico_red 22 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-04, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jerico_red Click to send private message to jerico_red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Cowboy's facial hair...."
Decaying???
I thought they were missing...

When they did a closeup of him, I swear it looked something like this...

::shudder::

08-13-04, 05:46 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Cowboy's facial hair...."
How'd you get the film clips of "Alien VS Predator before I did?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •