The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Group 3 Pre-Show Discussion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-24-04, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Group 3 Pre-Show Discussion"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-04 AT 03:53 PM (EST)

So, does it look like this will be a better group than last time? Me - I don't even remember 4 of these kids. Did we really see them before? Or are they Fox plants.

Names (top row L to R): LaToya, Jonah, Eric, Leah, Charly
(bottom row): Elizabeth, Jon Peter, Amy

LaToya - she gets points with me for having to share a name with that plastic-surgeons-dream-woman.

Jonah - The Hawaiian teddybear. Adorable, good voice.

Eric - Yeah Dawg. This here's my Hometown Boooiiyyy.

Amy - I like her, plus, there has to be ONE red/pink hair girl in every AI - its in the contract.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Group 3 Pre-Show Discussion Bebo 02-24-04 1
   songs Angelfood 02-24-04 2
   RE: Group 3 Pre-Show Discussion jellobiafra 02-24-04 8
 RE: Group 3 Pre-Show Discussion managerr 02-24-04 3
 RE: Group 3 Pre-Show Discussion strid333 02-24-04 4
   RE: Group 3 Pre-Show Discussion nailbone 02-24-04 5
       RE: Group 3 Pre-Show Discussion ginger 02-24-04 6
 Amy, from what I remember... jellobiafra 02-24-04 7
   RE: Amy, from what I remember... ginger 02-24-04 9
 RE: Group 3 Pre-Show Discussion rulesr4losers 02-24-04 10
 RE: Group 3 Pre-Show Discussion LilNik8 02-24-04 11
 RE: Group 3 Pre-Show Discussion BennyBoy 02-24-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-24-04, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Group 3 Pre-Show Discussion"
And they're singing songs by:

Amy - Celine Dion
Leah - Whitney Houston
Elizabeth - Whitney Houston
Jon Peter - Elton John
La Toya - Eric Carmen
Charly - Aretha Franklin
Jonah - Carl Thomas
Eric - The Five Satins

Charly's wearing her hair differently - she had it all teased out for the early rounds. She's the local girl for NC peeps!

Elizabeth is the one that USA Today (I think) was raving about the quality of her voice.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-24-04, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "songs"
Thanks Bebo!

2 Whitney Houstons, but only one will go on to the next round...

Muahahaha.

jellobiafra 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-24-04, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jellobiafra Click to send private message to jellobiafra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Group 3 Pre-Show Discussion"
Oh geezus. Celine Dione. So much for my darkhorse.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-24-04, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Group 3 Pre-Show Discussion"
If it follows the usual AI pattern, there is one awesome group, one bad group and two groups in the middle. We've already seen the awesome group and the bad group. (I'm guessing)

I liked a lot of this group, no one I feel strongly about either way, but Amy, Leah, Jonah, Eric, John Peter, and Charly have all come across well.

I think that the favorites have to be John Peter and Amy. (The pink/red haired girl always makes it to the top 12! )

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-24-04, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Group 3 Pre-Show Discussion"
Don't really know these people, either. Not that I care overly much. All that I'll predict is that these people will be better than group 2. (Not that that'll be hard - understatement of the century.)

Three is the perfect number.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Group 3 Pre-Show Discussion"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-04 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

Way to go out on a limb there, strid.

I think I'm rooting for the big Hawaiian guy, and the Polish/Romanian/Hungarian chick. Seems like she sang pretty well, if memory serves.

And that pink-haired chick bugs me somehow.

OT Studmuffin of the Year '03, Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, and SB Video Historian o-
Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Group 3 Pre-Show Discussion"
LOL at NB's caustic rejoinder up there.

And this year's pink haired girl does not seem as good as last year's pink haired girl.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

jellobiafra 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-24-04, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jellobiafra Click to send private message to jellobiafra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Amy, from what I remember..."
is pretty awesome. I'm expecting big things from her based on the very little bit I've heard from her.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Amy, from what I remember..."
Any of them could pretty much stand there and pick their nose and still impress me more than anyone from Group 2-Night of 1000 Bad Notes.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

rulesr4losers 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-24-04, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rulesr4losers Click to send private message to rulesr4losers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Group 3 Pre-Show Discussion"
I remember Elizabeth. She is soooooooooooooo fine. She sings good too! I hope she moves on tonight. ;o)

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-24-04, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Group 3 Pre-Show Discussion"
Join all of the UNC Students and vote for Charly

~PhoenixMons is God Thank you so much!~

BennyBoy 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-24-04, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BennyBoy Click to send private message to BennyBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Group 3 Pre-Show Discussion"
Eric Baby! It's time for a little St. Louis love! We haven't had to many reality stars around here, and least not ones that stood out..( possible exception goes to T) so I am rooting for him tonight even tho I think he's trying to be like Clay to get votes. My other vote is going for Charly, there is definately something strange and unique. If all goes to hell look for Jonah to be going on (Not that I have anything against the guy) I just can't stand Ruben, and don't need another one. IMO any one of them has a good shot, and from what I've heard of them, they aren't so bad

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •