The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep8 Title: "Pick a Tribemate""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-04-04, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep8 Title: "Pick a Tribemate""
CBSP Mar 17 08:00pm
Series/Game Shows, 60 Mins.
"Pick a Tribemate", Episode #808.

Producer(s): Mark Burnett.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep8 Title: "Pick a Tribemate" LeftPinky 03-04-04 1
   Tortuga's... Goooey_Alley 03-04-04 2
       Pick a tribemate FSUGUY 03-05-04 3
       Lock the other thread Brownroach 03-05-04 4
 RE: Ep8 Title: "Pick a Tribemate" Thaibeach 03-05-04 5
   RE: Ep8 Title: "Pick a Tribemate" Get Bent 03-11-04 6
       Who will they pick to go? JazzyJax 03-12-04 7
           Draw straws... udg 03-12-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-04-04, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep8 Title: "Pick a Tribemate""

Why does this differ from the one Brownroach posted? Which one is a hoax?

created by the amazing JSlice!

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-04, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Tortuga's..."
title is unconfirmed & hoax.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Pick a tribemate"
FEVER has this as the title.

nothing posted by Snewser....

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-05-04, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Lock the other thread"
Mods, please lock the "While You Were Sleeping" thread.

This sounds to me like the "twist" is either another tribal reshuffling, or the reward is like in S7 where Morgan got to kidnap Rupert until the next challenge.

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-05-04, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep8 Title: "Pick a Tribemate""
Sounds like in S6 Amazon when Dave and Jenna ended up having to pick their new tribes.

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-11-04, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep8 Title: "Pick a Tribemate""
Bump. And I think it would be strange that they picked players twice in S8. Once when Saboga ceased to exist, and the second during the merge? It seems like they would do it different.

Oh. I forgot about the promo for the next episode. They pick a tribemate to meet the other. They don't know if it is a permanant swap, or if they are just going to pick each others brains for info or what.

I guess I shouldn't drink so many beers on Thursdays or I would've answered this properly the first time!

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-12-04, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Who will they pick to go?"
Though I know the titles are usually pretty lame, this episode could be full of the dilemma of sending someone off.

The question is, is sending someone a good thing or a bad thing? If you send someone strong, there's a chance you could lose them (for whatever timeframe) to some twist. Rupert has had to mention this to Chapera. If you send someone viewed as weak, you take the chance the weak one will talk and look for alliances.

For Chapera, I can't see the gang letting either of the ex-Sabs go. Jenna has a big mouth. Sue already clocked her as "devious". Rupert seems to be hanging mostly with Tom. He is under the radar on the show so I can't tell who else he may be bonding with but it doesn't appear to be anyone obvious. Rob will want to regain control of the situation. Seems like the wisest way to go would be to pick someone of nuetral strength but trustworthy. Amber would fit this bill for Chapera.

On Mogo Mogo, no way would they let Ethan go. Ethan is strictly in a save-my-butt mode. They don't seem to trust Shii to make big decisions. On the caps for next week, Jerri appears to be outside the main group discussion. Maybe they would send her just to get rid of her mouth for a little while, but I don't believe they would trust her enough. If Kathy is smart, she will sit the group down and tell all kinds of spy stories on her visit to the boat. This only leaves Kathy or Lex. Would they take the chance to send Lex, one of the last strength guys? Maybe, as they wouldn't have seen the S7 kidnapping of Rupert...

Should be fun watching everyone squirm anyhow

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-12-04, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Draw straws..."
The CBS.com preview shows Chapera drawing straws (sticks).

---
UDG

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •