The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SNN Tree Mail radio spot"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

spastiman 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-04-04, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spastiman Click to send private message to spastiman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SNN Tree Mail radio spot"
Over at SNN they posted a radio spot that talks about treemail.

VO: Everyone loves tree mail. But the next message delivered will haunt one tribe forever.
Female Player: Oh My Gosh.

What do we make of this?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot volsfan 03-04-04 1
   RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot RopesandChains 03-04-04 2
       RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot Brownroach 03-04-04 3
           RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot Loquatrix 03-04-04 11
 RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot mmm_link 03-04-04 4
 RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot strid333 03-04-04 5
   RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot speedyforme 03-04-04 6
 RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot RopesandChains 03-04-04 7
 Ghost Tribe? SenecaTurtle 03-04-04 8
   RE: Ghost Tribe? ulalame 03-04-04 9
   RE: Ghost Tribe? Blow by Blow 03-04-04 10
       RE: Ghost Tribe? Loquatrix 03-04-04 12
           RE: Ghost Tribe? Brownroach 03-04-04 14
           RE: Ghost Tribe? FrogPrincess 03-05-04 37
 RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot weltek 03-04-04 13
   RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot RopesandChains 03-04-04 15
   RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot Loquatrix 03-04-04 16
       RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot okaloosajohn 03-04-04 17
           RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot Loquatrix 03-04-04 19
               RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot tjstein 03-06-04 40
       RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot Flowerpower 03-04-04 18
   Why the big furor? Brownroach 03-04-04 20
       RE: Why the big furor? RopesandChains 03-04-04 21
           RE: Why the big furor? Brownroach 03-04-04 22
               RE: Why the big furor? Loquatrix 03-04-04 23
                   RE: Why the big furor? Brownroach 03-04-04 25
                       RE: Why the big furor? Flowerpower 03-04-04 31
                   RE: Why the big furor? RopesandChains 03-04-04 26
                   Video... udg 03-05-04 33
               RE: Why the big furor? kykate 03-04-04 24
                   RE: Why the big furor? pmspml5 03-04-04 27
       RE: Why the big furor? Jims02 03-04-04 28
           RE: Why the big furor? Loree 03-04-04 29
 RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot proofofnolife 03-04-04 30
 RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot Flowerpower 03-04-04 32
   RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot npond 03-05-04 34
   RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot LookeeLoo 03-05-04 36
   RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot redbeard103152 03-06-04 39
 RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot Mon Cherie 03-05-04 35
 RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot FrogPrincess 03-05-04 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-04, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot"
Wow, a tree mail that will haunt one tribe? They usually get tree mail to tell them about challenges. Unless, they send them tree mail to tell them about Jenna's mom.

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

RopesandChains 33 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RopesandChains Click to send private message to RopesandChains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot"
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-04 AT 02:43 PM (EST)

What a cruel way to relay that info and would probably, IMHO, affect both tribes equally, considering the way both tribes reacted to Jenna's leaving.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-04, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot"
I cannot imagine that they would tell the players during the game that Jenna's mom passed away. Not to sound crass, but it's irrelevant -- Jenna is gone; out of sight, out of mind; the game continues.

Snewser says this radio spot is for Ep 7; wonder where he got it from. There was a poster who was getting access to radio spots early during either S7 or S6.

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-04-04, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot"
>Snewser says this radio spot is for Ep 7; wonder where he got it from. There was a poster who was getting access to radio spots early during either S7 or S6.

Yup, BR, there was someone called Shaaz (I think?) who seemed to work for a CBS radio affiliate, who was able to post transcripts of the following week's teasers a day or so before they went on air.

I thought I saw Shaaz's name mentioned in some recent discussion, as if he is still around and doing his thing. I bet that's where Snewser got this info from.

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-04-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot"
All RIGHT, we may finally have the answer as to the whereabouts of Joshua Leonard, and Heather Donahue.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-04-04, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot"
I don't think they would relay the info about Jenna's mom either. Remember, that they told Gervais (S1) that his wife (or was it girlfriend) did have the baby while he was still on the show. Meanwhile, they did not tell the tribes that Tanya's father died (S5) and she was out of the game.

If it is death or sickness related, the treemail would be about somebody still in the game (like Michael) or someone related to somebody still in the game.

At least, that's my opinion. Of course we know that EPMB changes his rules at the drop of a hat.

Three is the perfect number.

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-04-04, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot"
I agree, and if it WAS Jenna's mom passing away, I doubt it would only affect ONE tribe

03-04-04, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RopesandChains Click to send private message to RopesandChains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot"
Maybe its another bottle of booze for Tommy

SenecaTurtle 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-04-04, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SenecaTurtle Click to send private message to SenecaTurtle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Ghost Tribe?"
Why use the word haunt instead of affect, change, etc. Maybe someone comes back?

*ST*

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-04-04, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ghost Tribe?"
Or maybe is the voice of a "fallen comrade." Maybe Dicque's visage makes a return!

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-04-04, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ghost Tribe?"
I'm leaning in the direction of a 'ghost' aspect as well, but can't quite put it together. I keep hoping some other former players will show up to muck with things, so maybe that's what'll happen here.
-BbB

I do more to not work than actual work.

03-04-04, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ghost Tribe?"
Yeah, I thought "Ghost Tribe" when I first read it, but then I thought two more things -- first, that it was the Spoiling Community that coined the "ghost tribe" name, not the production, and therefore it would seem odd that the production would use a reference to this as a way of introducing former players. Second, it would be odd for whatever-it-is to affect one tribe only, if it's about gameplay in the way a former player returning would be about gameplay.

Haunt. Forever. Hmm. Ponder.

03-04-04, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ghost Tribe?"
I agree about the "ghost tribe" thing, I don't think it's anything like that.

They use the word "tribe" loosely in the promos -- sometimes it refers to one tribe, sometimes it refers to all the players in the game, etc. I wonder if "tribe" in this case might refer to the former members of the Saboga tribe.

FrogPrincess 76 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FrogPrincess Click to send private message to FrogPrincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Ghost Tribe?"
If it is a "ghost tribe" ...
IMHO there is a way it could only haunt one team. Mogo Mogo isn't going to know what they are talking about, but Rupert over on Chapera knows all too well about that. it could haunt Mogo Mogo b/c they can't figure out the clue ...

"Be the Froot Loop in a bowl of Cheerios"

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-04, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot"
With the recent announcement of Jiffy's mistake on the last IC http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=2334, maybe Mogo Mogo gets a note saying "oops, sorry". The story doesn't say if it was reviewed during filming, or if Jiffy just found out he called it wrong.

Also, this new development fits the story of lawsuits & things getting emotional.

03-04-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
15. "RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot"
I can definitely see Hatch as more likely to pursue legal avenues than Sue.

03-04-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
16. "RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot"
That's exactly what I thought as I was posting a transcript of that article in the "Episode 7: Sorry... I Blew It" thread, Weltek.

If only one tribe is to receive tree mail, it would make total sense that it be about an issue that affects only them -- and that's the loss of one tribe member when in fact it should have been the other team that sent someone home last week.

That said, since Jeff is the "sole arbiter" and his call is final, why would they bother telling a tribe that a mistake had been made? Presumably there is nothing the production is prepared to do about it (and rightly so).

Thus the only reason to give the information to the tribe is to screw with their heads. And that's a good reason. ::grin::

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-04-04, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot"
Didn't Chapera finish with like 3 or 4 more flags than Mogo Mogo? Why is there any speculation that this one bad call would have done anything except make the final score a little bit closer?

03-04-04, 04:59 PM (EST)
19. "RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot"
Hmm, now I'm confused. Is it possible that the New York Post article is mixing up two challenges?

I thought at first it was referring to the balance beam contest (the same one where RobM gave Ethan a good slamming into the pool). There were no flags in that, were there?

Someone 'splain for me. My head is fuzzy today.

tjstein 1960 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-06-04, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tjstein Click to send private message to tjstein Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot"
Part of the balance beam confrontation challenge was retrieving small flags from a basket on the other side of the structure.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-04, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot"
Does anyone recall the scores of the tribes at the point where Jiffy made the wrong call with Colby and Robfadda? I think that Chappy was way out ahead of all of them, so I hardly think one bad call would have made a difference in the entire challenge outcome....So what about the mistake, if it really would not have impacted the outcome one way or the other.

03-04-04, 05:07 PM (EST)
20. "Why the big furor?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-04 AT 05:08 PM (EST)

The article that weltek linked to is WRONG. The challenge winner was determined by the number of flags retrieved, *not* by who hit the water first. Why is this such a big deal?

One of the most important decisions in Survivor: All Stars so far turns out to have been incorrect, according to show host Jeff Probst.

Probst told the New York Post that his decision in the immunity challenge in Episode 5, in which he ruled that Rob Mariano had defeated Colby Donaldson to win immunity for his tribe, had been proven to be incorrect after a careful review of the videotape. The error forced Colby's "Mogo Mogo" tribe, instead of "the Robfather" and his "Chapera" tribe, to vote off one of its members, which turned out to be Survivor: Pulau Tiga winner Richard Hatch.

In the challenge, both teams were competing for flags while running across narrow planks. The first member of either team to end up in the water lost the challenge for his or her team. Rob and Colby ended up tangled on the last plank and went in to the water almost simultaneously. Probst, who is designated as the sole arbiter of challenges according to the players' contracts, ruled that Colby hit the water first, and awarded immunity to Rob's team.

However, a frame-by-frame review reveals that, the first body part to enter the briny depths was Rob's foot, not Colby's arm. Thus, the challenge was awarded incorrectly -- although, because of the contract terms, the blunder stands.

All the bolded parts are WRONG!

03-04-04, 05:11 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Why the big furor?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-04 AT 05:14 PM (EST)

Wasn't it the one who hit the water first had to go back to the end of the line, allowing Chapera's members to "jump" in the water, taking their place at the back of the line and, thereby, moving RobM up to the front quickly as he was quite agile on the beam? What this error would have caused is that RobM would have had to go back to the end of the line, causing Chapera to have to "cycle" back to him. Given that, Mogo may have had an opportunity to advance.

03-04-04, 05:16 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Why the big furor?"
Yes, the first one to hit the water had to go back to the start and wait for their turn in the rotation again.

But it's impossible to say that Mogo Mogo would have won this challenge if Probst had given them the benefit on this particular call alone. Sheesh, what the heck?!

03-04-04, 05:22 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Why the big furor?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-04 AT 05:22 PM (EST)

I think I've been posting too much in the space of 5 minutes, because I posted a question here and it seems to have been eaten. ::grin::

Anyway, I'm a tad confused. When I first read the New York Post article, I thought it was referring to the balance beam challenge in which RobM at one point gave Ethan a thorough dunking into the pool underneath. I didn't think there were any flags involved in that one.

I seem to be mistaken, though, and the challenge being referred to is the one in which Rich diddled Sue, and the same one in which RobM was seen capering across the beams like a hero. I definitely remember the flags in that one, but I don't remember there being water underneath.

Someone please tell me something to jolt my memory into the right place?

Edited to add "Nope, prior post not eaten! Must...stop...posting..."

03-04-04, 05:32 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Why the big furor?"
I thought it was referring to the balance beam challenge in which RobM at one point gave Ethan a thorough dunking into the pool underneath.

Loquatrix, this *was* the challenge with the flags, but we didn't see the flags, nor the entire course, in the preview vidcaps, so it looked like the sole purpose was to knock your opponent into the water. The vidcaps' Ethan-vs.-Rob was the first confrontation, if I remember correctly, and Jeffy awarded that one to Ethan, again if I remember correctly.

03-04-04, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Why the big furor?"
Loquatrix.....you crack me up!!!! LOL

03-04-04, 05:39 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Why the big furor?"
Bungler has a good sequence of vidcaps from this challenge. Alot of the beams were over sand, one was over water and flags are clearly seen.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-05-04, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Video..."
You can view the whole challenge online. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor8/insider/index.php Click "Episode 5," then click "Ch 6: Pilfering Pirates" in the bottom frame.

---
UDG

kykate 45 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-04, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kykate Click to send private message to kykate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Why the big furor?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-04 AT 05:28 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-04-04 AT 05:27 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-04-04 AT 05:26 PM (EST)

Agree with you and okaloosajohn - chapera was so many flags ahead that one bad call couldn't have made that much of a difference.

However, IF this was discovered early, could the haunting be Richard coming back? - edited to say scratch that - his return would haunt more than one tribe - wouldn't it???

Sorry - one more edit - could this be what sets Sue off on her rant and lend credence to the Sue quits rumors?

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-04-04, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Why the big furor?"
The contestants sign a waiver stating the JP is the final decision and no matter what - his decision stands. They have no legal grounds for that - I was when there was an error like the one with Lex where they cover their butts.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-04, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Why the big furor?"
It's obviously wrong. That article did a lousy job at getting to the real issue.

The only thing I see wrong is that Rob beat Colby. Sure it would've been a LITTLE closer, but probably not enough for MM to overcome...

Jims02: 2004 CMY Anti-Executee Champ

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-04, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Why the big furor?"
I just think it's funny that it was a bad call against Colby that they are talking about. Colby is the one that got the benefit of the bad calls last time. Seems Jeff can't be objective with his buddy Colby.

But Chapera was so far ahead with flags, I doubt it would have made any difference and Mogo Mogo still would have lost.

proofofnolife 58 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-04, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail proofofnolife Click to send private message to proofofnolife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot"
Perhaps this refers to Sue quitting (if indeed it is true) and this is how the other tribe finds out. Maybe Sue quits after IC and walks during the tribal council.

03-04-04, 07:06 PM (EST)
32. "RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot"
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-04 AT 07:08 PM (EST)

I think that there must be a way of figuring this one out....tree mail always involves a riddle regarding an upcoming challenge, or an upcoming event....(does anyone else recall tree mail referring to anything other than an upcoming event/upcoming challenge?)

So, perhaps this is a clue to an upcoming challenge that perhaps more than one member of a tribe had extreme difficulty with....ex. perhaps it's a clue to the gross food challenge that Robfadda had so much trouble with? Any of the others on either of the tribes have as much trouble as Robbie in that challenge? This is just "food" for thought!

I wonder if Amber, Alicia, Tommy, or Jenna L had any trouble with this challenge as well?

npond 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-05-04, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail npond Click to send private message to npond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot"
I don't remember how Jenna L reacted to the gross food challenge, but she wasn't chosen by the other tribe in the tie breaker, that was Stacy and Gerv.

Alicia had no problem.

Tommy drank his blood with no problem.

Amber was lucky on the wheel and I think got some sort of chocolate. So we don't know about her.

Nathan

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-05-04, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot"
I was thinking along these lines too, Flower. I can't remember if there is a pattern to which episode the food challenge comes up, but I'm thinking it has to do with "memories" of a previous challenge. Somehow, it will have to affect more than just one person though. I know there is a thread about previous challenges and I'm not sure if it contains a list of survivors who played them, and how well they did, but maybe we can guess what the challenge would be if we look to that.

The other thought I had was that "something" came to live inside a tribe's Tree Mail and the tribe is scared when they put their hands in to retrieve the mail.

A Slicey original

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-06-04, 03:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot"
Just think it is a note for Chapera to bring the II to theupcoming RC. If the next coming challenge is to involve immunity as well as reward it will be necessary for it to be present for the challenge.RedBeard

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-05-04, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot"
I thought I'd look up "haunt" in the dictionary.
1.To inhabit, visit, or appear to in the form of a ghost or other supernatural being.
2.To visit often; frequent: haunted the movie theaters.
3.To come to mind continually; obsess: a riddle that haunted me all morning.
4.To be continually present in; pervade: the melancholy that haunts the composer's music.

I don't know if this helps spoiler-wise, but it seemed interesting.

Mon

An IceCat/Mon Cherie Production
"You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love."
-Henry Drummond

FrogPrincess 76 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FrogPrincess Click to send private message to FrogPrincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: SNN Tree Mail radio spot"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-04 AT 10:50 AM (EST)

I had posted earlier that i thought it was a clue about another "ghost tribe" incident. Mogo Mogo would be haunted by it b/c they wouldn't know what the clue meant, where as Rupert, on Chapera, would remember all of that from PI.

but the VO says "FOREVER" ... are they just hyping that up? or what?

this haunting could be the "ghost tribe" or just other survivors from other seasons? i mean ... everybody wants to see Johnny Fairplay again, right? :-P

ETA: if there is a ghost tribe ... will it include Sue? i wouldn't think quitters would be allowed to come back ...

"Be the Froot Loop in a bowl of Cheerios"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •