The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mallory from RW Paris is one of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit models"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-15-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mallory from RW Paris is one of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit models"
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/2005_swimsuit/models/mallory_snyder.html

Moves courtesy of Syren

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of... volsfan 02-15-05 1
   RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of... Tahj 02-15-05 2
       RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of... volsfan 02-15-05 3
           RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of... Tahj 02-16-05 4
 RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of... Pensha26 02-16-05 5
   RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of... Tahj 02-16-05 6
       RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of... Pensha26 02-16-05 7
           RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of... DaveThe Dude 02-18-05 8
               RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of... batts 02-18-05 9
                   RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of... Tahj 02-18-05 11
               RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of... Tahj 02-18-05 10
                   RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of... DaveThe Dude 02-18-05 12
                       RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of... batts 02-19-05 13
                           RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of... DaveThe Dude 02-19-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-05, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit models"
Tahj, you are all over the place! LMAO! Good find.

02-15-05, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit models"
Well, I must give credit where credit it due. Bebo posted the link in the Other Reality Television Shows forum about Alicia, the winner of the TV competition. Then I noticed that Marissa Miller, from Manhunt, was in there, then Mallory.

Moves courtesy of Syren
They all know me and want me, BTW, if it wasn't for the gay thing.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-05, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit models"
I gotcha!

That damn gay thing gets in the way lots of time for me too! What can we do?

02-16-05, 10:29 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit models"
I like it when it gets in the way.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-16-05, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit models"
Good for her. At least she isn't staying within MTV related stuff like Veronica and Coral are.

02-16-05, 01:55 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit models"
Yeah, but that's because Coral and Veronica don't have the choices that Mallory has. They could never be models.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit models"
Very true statement there.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit models"
Mallory might well look okay, but there was one girl from the Paris RW season that really, truly should be seen in a swimsuit. That person was Ace's then girlfriend, whose name I now forget. She came to visit Ace during the season. Now THAT girl was good looking! It is to Ace's discredit that he let this beautiful girl slip away because he was such a drunken, lazy loser.
Track down and stuff that girl from Georgia in a swimsuit! That's who really should be seen.

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-18-05, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit models"
Hey Tahj.... you dont think Veroniho could become a model.... oops oh wait... ok.... I'm getting Rachael and Veroniho mixed up still. When the gauntlet was airing, I couldnt tell the 2 apart! Now I can see the differences but back then they looked the same to me for some reason.....
Hey Dave..... check your red wavy flag thingy!

I LVOE Tahj's new sig pic

02-18-05, 11:34 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit models"
The only place those girls will ever appear is Playboy cause they don't mind showing their snatch for all to see.

Moves courtesy of Syren

02-18-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit models"
There was no girl on RW Paris that could hold a candle to Mallory. She is stunning. Ace's girlfriend didn't seem all that to me from what I remember.

Moves courtesy of Syren

02-18-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit models"
Well, I thought Mallory was ok, but nothing special. Personality wise I thought she was rather dull. I can't remember one single inciteful thing she said during the entire season. Cute face, thin and athletic body, but not much else.
If you go back and check out the episode from Paris where Ace's then-girlfriend from Georgia showed up, you'll see one good-looking, had her act together girl. I thought she was gorgeous. She was a 4.0 student at Georgia Tech, she had dirty blond hair (apparently natural, too!), she was really nice, seemed disgustingly normal, was very friendly, and she had an amazing shape. To me she was head and nose better than anyone else who appeared during that (or any other) RW season. I just can't remember her name. But, she was quite disgusted at Ace by the time she left Paris, and it was obvious they were through because she wasn't going to wait for his drunken posterior to grow up. I said to myself, "If he blows it with this girl I'll lose all respect for him." Well, he blew it, and I lost all respect for him. I know: To each his own.

What red flag thing? I don't understand that one. Please explain.

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-19-05, 03:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit models"
Below this message is 'Lobby' click on that then after that page loads ..... look for a little wavey flag thingy indicating new messages, as I sent u a private message

02-19-05, 09:33 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Mallory from RW Paris is one of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit models"
Maybe also the Korean girl, Christina, from the RW season in Paris. She'd look pretty decent in a pictoral as well.

Yo Batts! I responded to your private message. Did I do it right?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •