The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EP6: Other site picks"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-04-04, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"EP6: Other site picks"
I was debating on not starting this, but, when Snewser posts later a boot that ain't Sue then we can go crazy here..... or maybe not.

ABT across the board link:
http://acmebraintrust.com/index.php?page=521&parent=433

Fever folks don't have richard to vote for so they went for their next hated person.....SUE.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: EP6: Other site picks volsfan 03-04-04 1
   RE: EP6: Other site picks FSUGUY 03-04-04 2
 RE: EP6: Other site picks blacknwhitedog 03-04-04 3
   RE: EP6: Other site picks Bebo 03-04-04 5
       RE: EP6: Other site picks blacknwhitedog 03-04-04 7
           RE: EP6: Other site picks blacknwhitedog 03-04-04 8
 Snoozer says frisky 03-04-04 4
   RE: Snoozer says FSUGUY 03-04-04 6
   RE: Snoozer says Bebo 03-04-04 9
 ACME's Up MarquesanHunter 03-04-04 10
   RE: ACME's Up Brownroach 03-04-04 11
       RE: ACME's Up TeamJoisey 03-04-04 13
           RE: ACME's Up Loquatrix 03-04-04 14
               RE: ACME's Up TeamJoisey 03-04-04 16
           I take it back Brownroach 03-04-04 15
   RE: ACME's Up Magic Fingers 03-04-04 12
       RE: ACME's Up Markopolo100 03-05-04 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-04, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: EP6: Other site picks"
Good thinking FSU! Now that Rich and possible Sue go tonight...who will fever folks vote for? hehehe

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

03-04-04, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: EP6: Other site picks"
interesting.....
I'll say Jerri - until her boot ....with Colby a close second.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-04, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: EP6: Other site picks"
Everyone seems to be so sure Sue is going home tonight.
Why do you think Snewser does not even have any indication up yet? I know he usually posts it later, but everyone seems to think Sue is a slam-dunk. Can something else be up?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-04, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: EP6: Other site picks"
I think he typically waits until after 2-ish because of the games that he and others run.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

03-04-04, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: EP6: Other site picks"
doesn't he sometimes put up the green check mark even before the name though- like he knows but isn't sharing yet?

03-04-04, 02:15 PM (EST)
8. "RE: EP6: Other site picks"
ok well nevermind, I guess it is a slam dunk

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-04, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Snoozer says"
Soozin!

Card-carrying RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division
Non-Embezzling GAWKUR Treasurer

03-04-04, 02:13 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Snoozer says"

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-04, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Snoozer says"
Wow, Snewser even stays I spelled it right on the vote thread.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

MarquesanHunter 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-04-04, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarquesanHunter Click to send private message to MarquesanHunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "ACME's Up"
and it's a good one !

http://www.acmebraintrust.com/index.php?page=515&parent=50

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-04, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ACME's Up"
That was hilarious, MH!!!

"Pontius Probst" is my favorite.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-04-04, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ACME's Up"
Pontius Probst... sounds familiar.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-04-04, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: ACME's Up"
Just remind yourself that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, Joisey. ;) A credit woulda been nice though, eh.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-04-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: ACME's Up"

Perhaps great minds think alike.

But then what's our excuse?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "I take it back"
I've been remiss in reading our own fantastic summaries this season. All the credit must go across the river to Joisey!

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-04-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: ACME's Up"
Oh my word that was funny!! I am home sick today and it got me coughing so much!! How they come up with that stuff, I'll never know.

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-05-04, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: ACME's Up"
Just to clarify. I actually wrote "Passion of the Rob" BEFORE Episode 5. We were predicting a Sue boot until just about 12 hours before the episode. I just retooled it for this week. (That's why there is so much about last week in the summary and not much from this week's episode)

So Pontius Probst was BOTH of our ideas, and yes, great minds do think alike.

Marko

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •